Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default Thoughts on the new Photon Arts/Skills?

My spirit sword, she is too weak.

What do you guys think of the new additions?

Still not sure what to think of the launcher PA yet. But of course it does make me feel kinda AIS like on my caseal while using it.

Signature by Gama

I was kind of hoping it would be hideously overpowered like pre-nerf sat cat. So far it feels like a waste of PP but it is fun to use.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Knuckles PA is pretty much Guilty Break for Knuckles and not a big fan of the Sword one. Haven't tried the others yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

I can't believe they pulled the same shit as before and that some rank 17 PAs are vastly stronger.
    So much for balance. SEEGAAAAAAAAA!

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Just 'using' wind/lightning techs on enemies isn't good enough to charge Zandeon apparently. You have to actually kill enemies with those techs to charge it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

I've only been using ice techs, but Zandeon charges up quickly (About four times faster then my photon blast does).

It seems worth using as long you have either Wind or Lightning mastery. I'd like to see the damage it can deal in the next UQ that presumably has lightning or wind weak enemies, since even against things that aren't weak against it, it's doing well over 100K damage total if I focus on a single enemy.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I like the sword one, don't ask me how practical it is, but I like it's simple slashes.

jetboot one not sure, backhandsmash-ish dmg but way slower and hitting anything with it that's not a downed boss is no, haven't tried it in a party so dunno what it's buff does, I guess it heals everyone not yourself?

Someone already called new fist one on being guilty break clone... it'd be perfect imo if it connected with backhand smash. It does not.

Ranger step attack is awesome should've been day 1 thing.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I can't believe they pulled the same shit as before and that some rank 17 PAs are vastly stronger.
    So much for balance. SEEGAAAAAAAAA!
    I'm not sure what level 16 is for this PA since I got 17 on my first run for the launcher PA but

Spoiler!

Signature by Gama

Yeah the huge difference in PAs seems to be mainly for melee. Still sucks though.

I like the new Bow PA a lot, even though it's kinda annoying to have to keep setting it up.
    You also can't swap to WB when using it, but it's great if someone else is already WBing.

Sphere Laser has an irritating sound effect and doesn't feel satisfying or do that much damage.
    Ridiculously slow startup as well. Drains PP and ends so fast that it doesn't feel like much of a "lazer".