I haven't played PSO since the many hours I put into the first DC version and two months of PSO v2.

I'm thinking about getting PSOX(I don't have a GC), but i'm unsure if i'll get bored of it right away. I have some questions I hope someone can answer, to help me decide if I should get it or not.

1. What's the deal with Episode 2? Is it longer than Episode 1? Do you need to play thru Episode 1 first? Is there new items just in Episode 2? Is it more difficult? Can you switch back and forth whenever you want?

2. Cheating/Hacks. Is there duping and other hacking crap in the GC/X-Box versions? I heard there is on other boards, but I'd trust an answer from here more.

3. After your free two months is up can you easily stop it from taking money off your credit card? Or do you have to call in somewhere to cancel.

Thx in Advance.

Whats the deal- Its new, exciting and looks good, but not a lot of exp.
    Is it longer than Ep. 1- It is shorter, in my oppinion, but it really depends on what difficulty you set it on.
    Are there new items- Yes. Check here for some.
    Can you switch back and forth when ever you want- When you quit and save, yes.
    Is there duping? Yes on the Gamecube. Not yet on the XBOX.
    After 2 months...- Yes. How? See below.
    How to cancel- At PSO main menu, click website. Somewhere there, there is an edit account thing. Hit it, and look there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-04-18 21:05 ]</font>

You have no mommy from now you cry to me

I have a question about Ep 1 and 2. Does Ep 2 include the normal, hard and very hard, or only the ultimate and all the special online features (soccer, challenge etc)? And do you have to go through one to get to another?

Ep. 2 has all four difficulties and is available right from the start.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: somerandomplayername on 2003-04-18 22:17 ]</font>