Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

It is, and sometimes better to use than vol graptor combo
    The throw part is still wonky and you need good spacing to get it to hit where you want it to

I'll just add 10% mods to it for now then, and revisit Volg combos for now. Right now it only assumes a single gear is used for the Volg part of the combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynesio View Post
    Could you do wands too? They seem to be the only melee weapon missing from the list, and I'd find it interesting to be able to compare the power/time of wand strikes against single enemies to the power/time of Hunter PAs.
    Sure, at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I'm confused about why Pick Up Throw has such a low power/time rating on the chart. It's the highest power partizan PA, and it seems to execute quickly. Isn't this a good DPS PA to use with the new grab mechanics now?
    The full execution (poke, poke, grab then throw) took about 2.8s to complete last time I recorded. I'll try redoing that later today.

The change is that it can now land the full grab on bosses for regular damage.

Edit: Either it sped up or I was going for the twirl animation JA for some reason while using that PA. Looks like it only has a ~2.1 s interval. I also forgot to find the minimum charge time for Assbuster and Slide End; like Straight Charge, they also deal full damage at .5s of charging rather than the .8s that the charging animation implies.
    Last edited by Walkure; Nov 25, 2014 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    Looks like Trick Rave does too, since it gets another hit or something. Can add that in after this falz. Otherwise I haven't really noticed it nor do I see it on swiki, so point out an example and I can check it out sometime.
    Assault Buster does for sure, but I never used that PA in Ep2, so it may be new to Ep3.

Oh, do not mistake nitpicking for ungratefulness.

How does Swiki's TMG PA chart differ from this? Can I simply change Lv16 PA power to level 17 and have a 1:1 PA power comparison (barring multipliers like ZRA) or is there more math involved?

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Assault Buster does for sure, but I never used that PA in Ep2, so it may be new to Ep3.

Oh, do not mistake nitpicking for ungratefulness.
    Assbuster? Nah, that's been around since like 2013 at least.

I did not mean the PA, lol, I meant the fact that Partisan Gear boosts its damage :P

Partisan Gear did not buff Assault Buster's damage pre-EP3. Only Sacred Skewer and Vol Graptor had damage buffs from it.

And Assault Buster never gained additional hits either.

Yes, Lynesio commented that all partisan PAs that did not get a damage bonus from Partisan Gear now do in his post above.

It's good news, since I can manage to keep my gear gauges up even without FGB :3

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

So... How exactly does one go about efficiently performing Vol Graptor -> Slide End -> Rising Flag -> Bandersnatch -> Rising Flag? Precision timing of weapon pallette changing is not my forte, especially with how specific my lead-in combo already is, Chain Trigger -> TMG normal attack x3 to 18 chain -> Partizan normal attack -> Vol Graptor combo
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO