Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Yep, Over End L17 does exactly that. Fixing that. I'll have to look at Ride Slasher again sometime later. The hitstop *is* humongous on Sword, but I haven't really wanted to go beat on Vardhas or some other punching bag single-mob for a day to really solve all the hitstun just for that weapon.

If you look at the individual sheets for each weapon, I have the timing split up into charge time (if any) and actual delay between either clicking for 50ms or holding the button down. The lowest hold time I have for Ride Slasher is at 780 (or ~47F at 60FPS). I might have a shoddy timing for the animation (for some reason). I'll have to look at that again.

The problem with Deadly Archer is that I mixed up the charge time. Fixing that puts it at 1174%/s. It's ever-so-slightly lower because of the notation being 99% (11 hits of 9%). With that also in mind, it's now juuust about the same.

Thanks for the heads up on those!

Also decided to just have PBF Up included on the Blade throwing because it'd make more a lot sense for BO mains.
    Last edited by Walkure; Jan 3, 2015 at 08:53 AM.

My tests of Ride Slashers using Gigure whatever just now showed that it took 145 frames to perform counting to earliest JA with 46F of charge time and full hitstop on all hits on his head.

It really is strong when you count in hitlag to everything. It easily did the highest DPS on Swords when you counted in the fact that Over End really slows down with just one mob. Of course the downside is that you need to get all hits in.

Edit: Just doing a small test in campship. Counting in frame from actual attack animation start (charge not accounted for) and JA bubble turning red I get 72F. Add 47 to that and you get 119F, which is what I gather should be the value for no hitstop PA time. I hope you are actually launching the attack midair, since it shortens the animation by bypassing the the flip startup you get on the ground.
    Last edited by vantpers; Jan 3, 2015 at 09:20 AM.

Good chance that I plain forgot about that the day I was recording that. I'll check after some sleep.

I honestly don't know why this thread got swept underneath the carpet, given the surplus of relevant information that's being provided here.

Nevertheless, I came to a conclusion that I decided to give Knuckles a second look. I wanted to use Knuckles for when bosses where temporarily dazed (just like EP II days), and I was surprised to see Flash Thousand, and Pendulum Roll to be lackluster DPS PAs (in comparison to Straight Charge and Surprise Knuckle)?!

While taking the Knuckles chart into consideration, I think I might do this combo (for the sake of Tech Arts JA Bonus):

[Surprise Knuckle -> Slider Uppercut -> Backhand Smash]

Then again, I might be better off with 3x Backhand Smash, but who knows! Any constructive criticism is welcome, since I grew tired of using this weapon solely for the inferior version of "Sacred Skewer" (a.k.a. Meteor Fist) for killing distant enemies.
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Mar 3, 2015 at 05:37 PM.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    [Surprise Knuckle -> Slider Uppercut -> Backhand Smash]
    imo, better put higher-power PA on the later part, so bonus damage from TAJA can have more effect. So probably better to use [Slide Uppercut - Surprise Knuckle - Backhand Smash], rather than going for Surprise Knuckle as 1st PA.

Edit :
    Oh right, I put Surprise Knuckle on 2nd PA, because of damage bonus on TAJA, it's also my habit to StepAttack - Attack (for full gear) - weaponAction(to reset) - start combo. For 1st set of PA, sure, it's easier to put Slide Upper on 2nd PA. But after recovering PP, I find it's easier to put SlideUpper for 1st PA.
    Last edited by final_attack; Mar 3, 2015 at 08:56 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Actually, you're right. It's better to place Slider Uppercut first, in order to set up Surprise Knuckle and Backhand Smash for the Tech Arts JA Bonus (like you stated in your comment).

Also, I thought of another combo that possibly might feel more natural to perform:

[Slide Uppercut -> Backhand Smash -> Surprise Knuckle]

I have a tendency of conducting my Knuckle (bossing) combos in the air, since it allows your character to remain stationary (without messing up the precision of Backhand Smash from using other PAs).
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Do some people have input on the Volgraptor combo as in what else you can use? Is the Slide End + Rising Flag + Bandersnatch the second strongest or is it just one you chose? I can't really get the Slide End + Zenith to work (suck at timing) so is there anything else i can use (like Bandersnatch + Zenith) until i got the hang of the other one (or in case you get hit a lot and cant afford to charge)?

I would post this into the Hunter thread, but do we even have one? The only ones i can find is "lets talk about tank Hu's v.29.

Are you going to update this for the recent Fighter buff?

Edit: I'd like to see wands and jet boots added too.
    Last edited by Rayden; Jun 24, 2015 at 07:20 PM.