Default Client request wont finish? help

So I'm relatively new to psp2 and I am in chapter 4, and I unlocked client requests from that guy with a female sounding name, I forgot, lanette? Something like that I think. Anyway, his request is to complete the open missions desert goliath, and multiped terror. something like that. Anyway I did both missions after accepting his request.. 2 times each, the first has a flying sand-demon boss thing, and the 2nd is that 4 leg giant flying saucer looking robot thing that was the boss in the story mission for chapter 3 (or was it 2?).

Anyway I did em twice each WHILE holding on to his request, and the guy keeps talking to me like "so.. are you gonna do my request or do you give up?"

What the heck am I missing? any advice?

Desert Terror takes place out in the deserty area and has the Dimmagolus. Your flying demon. Sounds like you're doing the wrong mission. Desert Goliath has the Maggas Maggahna and the mission takes place in the mines.

ohhhh. herrp.. thanks! Man, I would do the mission like 5 seconds after reading the request, and I fudged the name up that fast...twice *sobs*.