Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Moment Of Style - Winners

Dress For A Night At A Kuna Concert - Winners

The time has finally come to announce the winners of our first Moment Of Style event, that had the theme "Dress For A Night At A Kuna Concert". This was the first events I hosted and I had so much fun with it and it was a great experience.
    Again, I want to thank everyone that participated in the event and of course, I want to thank my judges and helpers, Sizustar, Gama, TenebriS and Shirai, couldn't have done it without your help!

Enough of that now, let me present to you, the winners of the first Moment Of Style event, starting with males!

Top 3 Males

1st Place - Sacrificial

Spoiler!

2nd Place - TwistedShaerk

Spoiler!

3rd Place - Radiant Legend & GoldGenII

Spoiler!

Top 3 Females

1st Place - Dragonlily

Spoiler!

2nd Place - Azelyra
    Spoiler!

3rd Place - Anduril

Spoiler!

Your prizes are as follows - both male and female get the same prices, so no worries, you mustn't share them, hehe!

1st Place - 500 AC | Sig by Gama | Profile Picture Drawing by me
    2nd Place - 500 AC | Sig by Gama
    3rd Place - Sig by Gama

I will be sending you your webmoney codes tomorrow morning! For the extras like sigs and the profile picture, please send a pm to Gama and/or me!

Congratulations to the winners!! It was a blast and so much fun, I hope we can do this again some time.

Last edited by redroses; Dec 8, 2014 at 03:53 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

I would like to use this space to ask everybody how they liked the event.
    I personally think letting people add the reasoning behind their outfits was the best idea we ever had. It put a whole new perspective on understanding the choices people made and what they want to portray, and above all, what they want their character to be seen as, which I think is very important. A lot of the submissions were so creative in how they approached the event theme while staying true to their character.
    I would love to hold this event again in the future, of course with a very different theme next time, so it would be great if the community felt the same way about it!

Let me know what you thought of the event, you are also free to give constructive criticism as that is always very helpful! Depending on your feedback we will definitely hold this event again, and hopefully very soon.

I have already said it so often now, but, thank you again to everybody who participated in this event!

Also, for those that participated and didn't make it in the Top 10, you are of course free to post your submissions in the screenshot thread if you would like! I didn't just want to post them in case anybody would be uncomfortable with it, so I leave the decision by the submitter!
    Last edited by redroses; Dec 8, 2014 at 03:50 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

Nobody died, 0/10, would not partake in again.

Nah but really, grats to the winners. Now to set up a watchtower and watch Gama's sig empire grow.

I'll admit, this was quite a fun contest to partake in. I'll be watching for whenever another one of these pop up, as I'd consider entering again(and maybe actually voting next time )

Lightbulb

Ladies, gentlemen. Good show.

Thanks for hosting this, redroses. And congratulations to all the winners. Good contest!
    "Do not go gentle into that good night
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light"

Twitch

Holy cow I got 1st?

I thought for sure Azelyra was going to snag first cause that picture was just awesome!

I thought this event was great! Love seeing the community come together for something fun. Everyone is so creative. Definitely want to see more of these!

Congrats to all the winners!

Not a bad event for sure. Wouldn't mind participating more in the future.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by GoldGenII View Post
    Not a bad event for sure. Wouldn't mind participating more in the future.
    Indeed, i'll look forward to more of those events in the future too.

Congrats to the winners! \o/

I hope these events become a more regular thing (not saying monthly, but we should definitely have these more often.) I enjoyed seeing everyone's submissions - you guys had a lot of good ideas. Even though I didn't win, I had a blast and I'll be definitely participating in the next event.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2