Page 240 of 254 FirstFirst ... 140190230237238239240241242243250 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    I hate myself not getting Shien when it was possible Am I better dusting off my Nemesis rod now?
    Sorry if it's a stoopid question but am very bad juggling with numbers

Edit: After quick on/off ele dirty testing, seems am better to keep going with EPD for now.
    Enchanted Forest is boosted right now, go for Lumiere if you can (want)

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I dont get what the fuss over shien rod is when most of meta seems to be about using compounds as often as possible; and shien's elemental weak hit aspect seems more like a liability from that aspect

anyway at least I know what im doing with my extra ares nt weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I dont get what the fuss over shien rod is when most of meta seems to be about using compounds as often as possible; and shien's elemental weak hit aspect seems more like a liability from that aspect

anyway at least I know what im doing with my extra ares nt weapon
    Shien Rod isnt all that grand, already outpowered by other rods so almost irrelevant
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Oct 14, 2018 at 02:15 AM.

Is Phobos strong enough to replace Atra rod or should I stay and wait for Phobos buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Is Phobos strong enough to replace Atra rod or should I stay and wait for Phobos buffs?
    Phobos was already buffed one month ago

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Shien Rod isnt all that grand, already outpowered by other rods so almost irrelevant
    Huuuh the only rods with more raw power than Shien are Phobos with full pot and Ares with full PB + damage buff from PB right as we speak, both tied by specific conditionals. Shien on the other hand gets full output from matching tech element to enemy's weakness, which is what you do 95% of the time anyway.

It has some issues like weaker compounds of course, but as far as normal tech damage goes, it's still a rod you'd really want to add to your arsenal, at least until Austere comes out

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Phobos was already buffed one month ago
    Ah, been too long since I seriously played. Doing a little testing and seeign Phobos in action, I can turn Atra Rod into another atra wep of my choosing? >.> (Now I can run the sword perhaps /o/ ).

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Huuuh the only rods with more raw power than Shien are Phobos with full pot and Ares with full PB + damage buff from PB right as we speak, both tied by specific conditionals. Shien on the other hand gets full output from matching tech element to enemy's weakness, which is what you do 95% of the time anyway.

It has some issues like weaker compounds of course, but as far as normal tech damage goes, it's still a rod you'd really want to add to your arsenal, at least until Austere comes out
    ya i redact that statement, Shien still a good single element/bossing rod. obviously theres better rods out

So, would you guys get a Ceres Rod?
    that is my rod

Quote Originally Posted by todoexelent View Post
    So, would you guys get a Ceres Rod?
    that is my rod

Zara is pretty much as strong as Shien except it doesn't screw with the elements & grants a damage reduction (something that Force might need) so it's a safe upgrade overall, especially if you're gonna upgrade from Quelle Neigea