Page 210 of 254 FirstFirst ... 110160200207208209210211212213220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2539

Because god forbid direct answers in an online forum, that should be dedicated to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Thread revival.

Dont have an ice rod max grind yet,whats a good bossing loop for fire techs?
    So far ive just been using Foie+Nafoie loop but it kills my PP even though i have 200 total oTL
    Ok pretty much summing up and adding some stuff to the mess.
    Bossing with Fire is kinda lackluster but still very doable. Nafoie is kind of unreliable because it is vastly PP inefficient and has a hard time hitting anything properly if you're not at point blank range since it's soooo slow.. So you basically have to choose your TAJA according to situation
    Safoie 0 into Foie to get on the boss. As Milranduil said, Safoie 0 is decent DPS and lets you close the gap. then

-if you think boss will stay put, you TAJA into Nafoie to get a few hard hits in.
    -If boss decides to fuck around, you should rather use Rafoie/Safoie since your Nafoie is likely to miss. You can also sprinkle some Gifoie here and there if mobs start to jump on you, since it's both decent AoE and ok single target damage.

Rod is absolutely a must for bossing with Fire, because Nafoie works from it fine, Safoie 0 is better damage and rod normals now recover an insane amount of PP. Remember that as long as you JA everything, you can use as many normals as you want between your PA rotations (you should aim at hugging the boss at all times unless survival is an issue, since it's the only way to make Nafoie work on mobile bosses), so be sure to use that to your advantage and try to stay afloat PP wise to not miss an occasion to use Nafoie when boss is idle
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Dec 9, 2017 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Ok pretty much summing up and adding some stuff to the mess.
    Bossing with Fire is kinda lackluster but still very doable. Nafoie is kind of unreliable because it is vastly PP inefficient and has a hard time hitting anything properly if you're not at point blank range since it's soooo slow.. So you basically have to choose your TAJA according to situation
    Safoie 0 into Foie to get on the boss. As Milranduil said, Safoie 0 is decent DPS and lets you close the gap. then

-if you think boss will stay put, you TAJA into Nafoie to get a few hard hits in.
    -If boss decides to fuck around, you should rather use Rafoie/Safoie since your Nafoie is likely to miss. You can also sprinkle some Gifoie here and there if mobs start to jump on you, since it's both decent AoE and ok single target damage.

Rod is absolutely a must for bossing with Fire, because Nafoie works from it fine, Safoie 0 is better damage and rod normals now recover an insane amount of PP. Remember that as long as you JA everything, you can use as many normals as you want between your PA rotations (you should aim at hugging the boss at all times unless survival is an issue, since it's the only way to make Nafoie work on mobile bosses), so be sure to use that to your advantage and try to stay afloat PP wise to not miss an occasion to use Nafoie when boss is idle
    See,now thats helpful. I was unsure about gifoie and safoie-0 because even though the AoE is really massive,i never know how much damage its doing when im in somethings face because the numbers just go poof.

I'll try all that more,thank you Zeph and Milranduil <3
    Last edited by Moffen; Dec 9, 2017 at 06:50 AM.
    Spoiler!

if you're fucking around with safoie 0 with rod for bossing, i'd also suggest adding in TAJA Ram0 because its extra damage no matter how you look at it. Just TAJA into it after the first safoie 0, and then go back into saf0. my fofi danaged around 2k-4k on weak spots on bosses depending.

Howdy ho neighbourinos,

Let's talk Talises. You're fighting a thing - it's a big, nasty thing, and you've gone and thrown your talis where it needs to be. All of a sudden, for what I assume is a very good reason, you need your talis back in your hand!

What do you do? Do you flick to your trusty gunslash and back real quick? Do you manual aim and hock a new talis at the ground? Do you put up with it and wait it out, or do you do something else entirely?

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria1987 View Post
    Howdy ho neighbourinos,

Let's talk Talises. You're fighting a thing - it's a big, nasty thing, and you've gone and thrown your talis where it needs to be. All of a sudden, for what I assume is a very good reason, you need your talis back in your hand!

What do you do? Do you flick to your trusty gunslash and back real quick? Do you manual aim and hock a new talis at the ground? Do you put up with it and wait it out, or do you do something else entirely?
    You can just dodge to put it back in your hand,or do a lobby action :v

On another note,hooray for compound cooldowns being seperated!
    Spoiler!

Knew I'd overlooked something.

Compound cooldowns will be great - keen to see what these 'new technics' of theirs are too. I don't particularly think FO *needs* any new techs (different compound ele combos aside) but I'll take what I can get, should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    You can just dodge to put it back in your hand,or do a lobby action :v

On another note,hooray for compound cooldowns being seperated!
    FoFi reigns supreme now LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    if talking strictly compounds then fo/te still king cause swiki says:
    Mastery rides both, so if you acquire both, you get 144% × 144% = 207% magnification for all hits

so both ice and light mastery go into just the ice part of baranstion and then BOTH go into the light part as well (doesnt make much sense i know)
    testing same rod baranstion damage of ice/light fo/te vs same fo tree fo/fi on rodos for example fo/te yields more due to this double mastery effect

this does cement dual color fo trees as the norm for fo/fi or fo/te tho
    it will be pretty cool to go ice/lightning fo/fi against ice weak dragon and his 3-death-fail rematch and have zandion i-frames

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    no it doesnt