Page 228 of 254 FirstFirst ... 128178218225226227228229230231238 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    First thing, you no longer need shop passes to buy anything from the Player Shop, and you can buy certain 13* weapons from them as well.

So to unlock lv80, you want to go to the Player Shop, and search for the 13* Val Rod (I believe it is called Val Zemus); you will need multiple copies because you need to increase the Grind Cap for NT items to get them to +35/35 (You basically can do the same thing for any lv80 unlock, just with the appropriate weapon type; if you just want the unlock, you can use a Talis to meet the condition for Force and Techer simultaneously). To know how many you need, you go to the second tab on the item window and you can see a little bar at the bottom with something like 1(32) above it; the number in ( ) is what the grind cap of the weapon is, and to increase it, you need to feed it more copies, and the amount that it goes up is determined by the grind cap of the extra copies you are feeding it (essentially it is combine the grind caps +1, so feeding a 32 to a 32 will result in a 35). Also, make sure that you do get the element up to 60% if you intend to do the next part:

Now, by grinding that Val to +35/35 you get two titles: the one that you need for the lv80 unlock, and one that gives you a Chronos Time Stone; using this time stone (and 999 Saphard and Goldgrimo), you can trade the rod to Zieg and get a 14* Atra Rod, which has a special affix (known as an S4 SSA/Super Special Ability/S-Class Ability) that you can add to it that evens out Elemental Conversion, meaning you won't need a rainbow set of Rods.
    There is a whole thing about the special affixes that you can add to the Atra, which are basically almost like mini potentials, and there are various types that can be added (these are S1, S2, and S3 SSAs, and you can only add one of each to the Atra). Here is some info on them: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/episode-5-s-class-abilities/

Essentially, there are only 2 Rods that are worth your time as a Force right now (though that may change in the future), the aforementioned Atra (which is fairly easy to get, but requires you to use SSAs to make it usable) or the Eternal Psycho Drive (which is either from a random drop, or can be obtained from Zieg by trading in 500 Conqueror's Crests [these are distributed via campaigns and as drops from certain XH bosses, though the drops are never more than one or two per run]; it is the better of the two options becuase its potential also boosts the power of Elemental Conversion rather than just evening it out, but is harder to obtain [unless you have amazing luck and/or enough time to run every EQ that drops crests]). Due to the way that Atras work, if you do get an EPD, you can always trade the Atra Rod to Zeig for the Atra Talis and it will retain its affixes, meaning that you will then also have a Talis that has evened out Elemental Conversion.

Also, one ring that you want to get and level as soon as possible is L/Tech C Parry; it gives you a window that will block a single attack in a 180 degree range in front of you when you are charging a Tech. The basic choice for your R ring would be R/P Keeper Tech, which gives a 3% damage boost by keeping your HP above a certain threshold.
    Thanks a ton for the info, I wasn't expecting such a fast response! So I'm looking at some shops right now, it looks like these weapons are about 500k each. Where I'm at right now is about 4.3Mil meseta. Roughly how many copies do you think I'll need to buy to grind? Also, where can I find these "Lambda" Grinders, I only have normal grinders. And finally, if I need to buy a bunch of copies of this rod, any tips on what the best way to make some money is? I have 7 my shop 3 day passes, I'm just reluctant to use them unless I know I have worthwhile things to sell, the main thing being that I have no idea whats worth anything anymore lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pofo View Post
    Thanks a ton for the info, I wasn't expecting such a fast response! So I'm looking at some shops right now, it looks like these weapons are about 500k each. Where I'm at right now is about 4.3Mil meseta. Roughly how many copies do you think I'll need to buy to grind? Also, where can I find these "Lambda" Grinders, I only have normal grinders. And finally, if I need to buy a bunch of copies of this rod, any tips on what the best way to make some money is? I have 7 my shop 3 day passes, I'm just reluctant to use them unless I know I have worthwhile things to sell, the main thing being that I have no idea whats worth anything anymore lol.
    First, for the grind itself, you don't need copies of the same weapons (this is strictly only useful for pushing the grind cap). To grind a NT weapon, you only need to feed it other NT weapons. The rarity and grind level of the fodder will determine how much your target weapon will get. Additionally in all seasonals, including the one on curently, you have a chance of meeting Emperappy at the end of a run. The giant bird drops weapons with the "Emper Embrace" Affix which boosts how much exp your target weapon gains when you use those to grind.

Currently the most lambda grinder-friendly method is to grind Nox NT weapons using Emper Embrace weapons, other Nox NT weapons, preferrably of the same type since it gives a liiiil boost to the grind experience it gives, and possibly Dio NT weapons if you're reaally in a hurry. You'll need1 Nox NT + 26, 3 Nox NT + 30 : use the lv 26 one to go from +1 to +10 on your target weapon, unlock potential, use another +30 to go from +10 to +20, raise the potential to level 2, use another NT+30, this time with a grind success rate +100% item that you can purchase from player shop to unlock lv3 potential, and then climb the last grind levels with your last Nox. There are plenty of other ways to go about this, but it mostly boils down to feeding your target weapons high rarity and/or high level weapons. This is relatively expensive so you'll probably need a bit more than what you currently have, especially if you plan on buying some fodder weapons

Lambda grinders are obtained through e-trials, running most newer Emergency Quests, and a few other quests like the new XQ. Additionally, Zieg has weekly client orders that simply requires you to craft some things and desynthetize a random item for 11 craftsman emblems per character (you can exchange one emblem for one lambda).

Money-making hasn't changed that much, barring the fact some affixes got more/less values.
    - Client orders : Good old Time Attack/Extreme Quest Klotho orders, with the addition now of Yerkes in Franka's Cafe with weekly gathering orders for 600k. You'll probably be able to get some while gathering to level rings, so it can come in handy
    - Advance Quest is still a decent source of money, due to some falz souls still being expensive and stat III units fetching a decent price.
    - Buster Quest : That source of money might change since shop is rolling out in less than a week, but Buster Quest free match rewards you with buster medals that you can use to exchange for mega crystals or sentence receptor units. Both fetch a decent price on market due to their usefulness.
    -Market manipulation : goold old art of basically buying and re-selling items at higher values (most notably hoarding AC scratch items and re-selling once the supply runs out : you don't really need to consider this atm, just a note for the future)

Some affixes got real expensive, most notably high slot free field boss soul weapons/units (those are used to make strong souls when combined with the newer toh oh/vegas/Escarde/Fabula/Historia Souls). The "factor" affixes you get from Earth EQs can also fetch a decent price. There are so many affixes it can be hard to detail all, so be sure to check the price of x affix at x slot by using the search options in player shop !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; May 3, 2018 at 03:49 PM.

Unless I read it wrong, I thought the Buster Medal shop revamp got delayed... by like 4 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugs View Post
    Unless I read it wrong, I thought the Buster Medal shop revamp got delayed... by like 4 months?
    The Buster Medal B exchange only got extended by a month; they might just cycle back in the A medals.

EDIT: And I guess it actually got extended further. Well, at least this means I have plenty of time to get Medals to get copies of the helmet and mask.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 7, 2018 at 06:09 PM.

okay so im trying to do my best to learn how SSA works beforre upgrading my val weapon but i have so many question

okay so for force , wich SSA do you prefer on your weapon? do you prefer something like 3 offensive intent for a total of 6% dmg or 3 radiating grace for the big pp regen? or maybe a mix? the 3% dmg above 40% pp seems good too idk

second question is if i go for s1: radiating grace 20% s:2 radiating grace 17% s3: radiating grace17% do i get a total of 54% more pp regen ? is it how it work i dont even know if they stack actually xD

do i need multiple fodder of the same SSA to transfer it?
    <

well any tips on this matter would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Shad0owdruid View Post
    okay so im trying to do my best to learn how SSA works beforre upgrading my val weapon but i have so many question

okay so for force , wich SSA do you prefer on your weapon? do you prefer something like 3 offensive intent for a total of 6% dmg or 3 radiating grace for the big pp regen? or maybe a mix? the 3% dmg above 40% pp seems good too idk

second question is if i go for s1: radiating grace 20% s:2 radiating grace 17% s3: radiating grace17% do i get a total of 54% more pp regen ? is it how it work i dont even know if they stack actually xD

do i need multiple fodder of the same SSA to transfer it?
    <

well any tips on this matter would be appreciated
    It is really up to your style, but between the recent risk reduction of PP Convert and the upgrade to PP Restorate, you might reasonably be able to go full damage on your SSAs (or even throw in something other than PP or damage).

If it is like most other things in the game, then they may stack multiplicatively to ~64%, though don't quote me on that. Either that, or they are like some other things and just stack additively to the 54%. Either way, they do stack.

You just need a single copy of the SSA on the fodder, whether it be from a drop or as its SAF; you just need to make sure that the fodder has enough affixes on it, like with all normal affixing. After you get an SSA on a weapon, it is there through all successful and failed affixings so long as you don't overwrite it or forget to select it in the affixing.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 15, 2018 at 03:00 PM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

What kind of SSAs are people putting on Atra Talis?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    What kind of SSAs are people putting on Atra Talis?
    Either full damage or damage+utility with atra rod's s4 ability. Like for ex. double edge sword s1, photon reduction s2, vital will s3 and s4 rod or the same but with pp regen up on the s1 slot. For ssa i say affix what you find more useful rather than do what people tell you.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Thank you for Aexorcet, Delphinix and Milranduil for the tips for me, i now can long live in dragon rematch ... as te/br ..

now i'm still stuck at dragon rematch if i'm plaing fo/te.

how much Hp / Def / Resist it needed for survive 4hko or survive the last crash attack (the wall of fire one) ?

even with nabarta-0 and dodging with mirage escape, i'm still die with it.

when my PB is not full, someone hold the laconium, and my DB is already used, i'm pretty much dead in the last crash attack.

i know the Upgraded Rod Demon one have potential for Dragon rematch, how much it's difference in damage with EPD? i'm interested in the damage reduction it has.
    i know it's not worth for something just 1 quest, but i don't want to die.

my current HP/PP/SDef/RDef/TDef is 1204/176/17xx/17xx/19xx.

deband drink, defense tree, deband cut isn't helping it either.

oh and whats the best skill tree for fo/te in 85/85 now? is it needed to max photon flare? or go with fire/ice or lightning/ice? i'm only use rod ...
    Last edited by Youmu Konpaku; May 26, 2018 at 01:03 AM.
    yeah, my engrish is bad

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    how much Hp / Def / Resist it needed for survive 4hko or survive the last crash attack (the wall of fire one) ?
    I'm not sure, the only way to find out is probably to get hit by it and see how much damage it gives you. 4 hits is a lot against Dragon. Trying to get more than 2 for most attacks isn't really reasonable.

i know the Upgraded Rod Demon one have potential for Dragon rematch, how much it's difference in damage with EPD? i'm interested in the damage reduction it has.
    i know it's not worth for something just 1 quest, but i don't want to die.
    Lumiere should be close to EPD damage wise with the top damaging S abilities, but since it doesn't have the S4 slot of Atra, compounds will be a little weaker. If you're having trouble surviving, then get it. Save it for when you're having trouble surviving and switch to it. If you do that you won't even need to affix it.

oh and whats the best skill tree for fo/te in 85/85 now? is it needed to max photon flare? or go with fire/ice or lightning/ice? i'm only use rod ...
    Nothing has really changed. Spend your points on the 5% damage for both trees. Flare is worth it at level 85, but you can just invest in ~100 attack in flare and get afterburst. Flare's damage boost is still only so-so for the points spent I think.