Page 243 of 254 FirstFirst ... 143193233240241242243244245246253 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2539

Thanks.

So, Zondeel - Sazonde combo is a thing again? Wasn't it really weak for a while? And Ilfoie? With that delay is it usable as anything but spawn nuke or similar? I don't know how the dps compares to more reliable techs and when there is a good time to use it.

And yeah, I guess I'll do Atomizer loves cause often enough OI got killed when using a Moon.

My bad, gizonde spam.
    I'm going to take a gamble and guess you're at XH level. In free fields and if u take Fo to omega TD those are the techniques you're going to be spamming alot, since XH mobs take awhile to die. Sazonde + zondeel is no longer used often.

Ilfoie nuke is the best when you have PPC up and the mobs have already reached the tower, or you have someone succing the mobs for you.

Lightstream vs Atlas Zemus Ex

Quote Originally Posted by todoexelent View Post
    Lightstream vs Atlas Zemus Ex
    Lightstream, not just because of its base stats but its pot gives a dmg bonus when you reach the pp thres followed by Lightstreams S1 adding on MORE damage based on its affixed atk (1% dmg per 40 atk added via affix i believe). its a bit too good
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Lightstream, not just because of its base stats but its pot gives a dmg bonus when you reach the pp thres followed by Lightstreams S1 adding on MORE damage based on its affixed atk (1% dmg per 40 atk added via affix i believe). its a bit too good
    while I agree on Lighstream being the more solid choice for FO, the S1 is actually not THAT insane, it's actually 1% every 60 ATK point and an additonal 2% on reaching 200ATK. Basically you need 200ATK affix for it to one-up most 4% SSAs, and at least 180 for it to be ok. since it's a SSA weapon you only have 5 slots at most to work you way up to 200 (assuming 8s weapon) which again is quite daunting.

That aside pretty much what was said above, however Atra EX still has Talis S4 availalble, which reduces Flare cooldown, so it's still a very solid option !

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

the lightstream S1s are a bit iffy right now, just because currently you need all five other slots to reach that +200 atk; and that'd mean leaving out phrase weak, which I think force still wants.

eventually they might release new abilities that let us pull it off with only 4 or even 3 slots, but for now im not really feeling like the effort is worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    while I agree on Lighstream being the more solid choice for FO, the S1 is actually not THAT insane, it's actually 1% every 60 ATK point and an additonal 2% on reaching 200ATK. Basically you need 200ATK affix for it to one-up most 4% SSAs, and at least 180 for it to be ok. since it's a SSA weapon you only have 5 slots at most to work you way up to 200 (assuming 8s weapon) which again is quite daunting.

That aside pretty much what was said above, however Atra EX still has Talis S4 availalble, which reduces Flare cooldown, so it's still a very solid option !
    my bad i misread the atk part then, well granted you have the meseta to make an 8s 200+ Lightstream its still too good versus using a less expensive option like Atra EX. Even then, S1-3 3-4% dmg SSA's still vary in price and either can be cheap or expensive. Same with Atra EX SSA's, cheap or not with the SSA Portion

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    the lightstream S1s are a bit iffy right now, just because currently you need all five other slots to reach that +200 atk; and that'd mean leaving out phrase weak, which I think force still wants.

eventually they might release new abilities that let us pull it off with only 4 or even 3 slots, but for now im not really feeling like the effort is worth it
    ya thats the other issue: Phrase Weak. Some of the affix builds I've done come up a bit short of 200 atk (or im just not seeing a specific affix to add) to make sure I get that extra boost
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

The affix S1 needs more testing. Mind you, atra ex can also use the SSA.

There’s currently two possibilities (mainly due to the damn wording and people not being able to test shit properly)
    1. 1% per 60 and an additional 2% at 200.
    2. 1% per 60. Becomes 3% per 60 after you reach 200.

Also lightstream’s pp pot part is iffy as hell. It has like 1/2 or 1/4 upkeep.

Also you require 5 affixes to reach 200. It’s literally impossible to get it with 4. (And you’ll forever be 5 atk short for the next threshold)
    Last edited by Reilet; Jan 4, 2019 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    The affix S1 needs more testing. Mind you, atra ex can also use the SSA.

There’s currently two possibilities (mainly due to the damn wording and people not being able to test shit properly)
    1. 1% per 60 and an additional 2% at 200.
    2. 1% per 60. Becomes 3% per 60 after you reach 200.

Also lightstream’s pp pot part is iffy as hell. It has like 1/2 or 1/4 upkeep.

Also you require 5 affixes to reach 200. It’s literally impossible to get it with 4. (And you’ll forever be 5 atk short for the next threshold)
    after looking it into a bit, Lightstreams raw stats+ pot + pots 3% dmg upkeep (last 30s i think) and S1 SSA @ 200 atk / 3% you get from the affix out damages Atra EX reguardless if Atra had Lightstreams S1 or not. You don't need phrase weak either since you're making up for the 2% damage via the 200 attack, if anything its a 1% increase which is universal damage anyways. Atra's S4 (the Talis S4 on to Rod when I say this) still doesn't push it up enough to surpass Lightstream

If I had to say, if you don't have the meseta to 7/8s Lightstream then do Atra EX which you can manage 6/7s if needed or I guess 8s but up to you.

To add on, nothing out right now is competing with the Lightstream series, its ridiculous which is why we only get one (for now)
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jan 4, 2019 at 10:11 PM.
    PSO2 NGS