Page 244 of 254 FirstFirst ... 144194234241242243244245246247 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2539

The only thing that beats it is mysterious strike atra ex. omegalul

200atk is 3% and 2% (separate multipliers) resulting in 5.06%. dmg calc confirmed this with in-game dmg

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah I guess the real comparison here is if you're using at least red petal + phrase weak vs lightstream s1 + the lowest atk ability in your 8s setup (I guess 30 atk), maybe one of the 4% s1s if you wanna push things; even then, the lightstream s1 is unconditional, and the lightstream rod will be useable on phantom too, and phantom might not be terribly into utilizing phrase weak all the time either. not to mention isn't force meta still something along the lines of "get all three compounds on cooldown then I guess go for the weakness"

that and somebody reminded me that you don't even need to rely that much on SAFs to reach 200 atk with 5 slots still: persona reverie + apprentice soul + Tech V + Grace Tech + anything with 30 more t-atk on it (like, one sentence triple SAF) and you're set. so it's not as terribly not worth the effort as I thought, just marginally painful of sifting drops and super-identifying tech weapons from persona
    Last edited by Zorak000; Jan 5, 2019 at 10:14 PM.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I made myself a lightstream salvaxion like that, still getting some of the rust out because I haven't really done much with force since maybe the 85 cap haha.

I'm guessing talis's main issue now is a combination of talis tech bonus being inconpatable with every compound except rei zandia, and that having to open with a talis basic attack every few casts or seconds simply slows it down too much; even if you're used to the spacing for talis fast throw.

that said, I did like being able to place a talis right where I needed the ragrants to come from, especially if it was to cast it on the other side of a hitbox (if I was say, behind persona and wanted to quickly hit his face), or simply be able to use some point-blank AoE techs easier without putting myself in harm's way. though now I would probably have to wait for the oppertunity to get a hold of a talis that could remotely hold a candle to a lightstream rod. I already got other plans for my other Atra EX weapons, and I've burnt out on making austere weapons after making 3 of them to cover Hero

I am leveling my fighter, it seems to be a solid sub to the class. Is it suggested for Time Attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    I am leveling my fighter, it seems to be a solid sub to the class. Is it suggested for Time Attacks?
    if you're just spamming Kurotan TA then I dont think you need to sub FO, idk the reason why you would do FI/FO though
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I made myself a lightstream salvaxion like that, still getting some of the rust out because I haven't really done much with force since maybe the 85 cap haha.

I'm guessing talis's main issue now is a combination of talis tech bonus being inconpatable with every compound except rei zandia, and that having to open with a talis basic attack every few casts or seconds simply slows it down too much; even if you're used to the spacing for talis fast throw.

that said, I did like being able to place a talis right where I needed the ragrants to come from, especially if it was to cast it on the other side of a hitbox (if I was say, behind persona and wanted to quickly hit his face), or simply be able to use some point-blank AoE techs easier without putting myself in harm's way. though now I would probably have to wait for the oppertunity to get a hold of a talis that could remotely hold a candle to a lightstream rod. I already got other plans for my other Atra EX weapons, and I've burnt out on making austere weapons after making 3 of them to cover Hero
    Actually what has done Talis in is the fact photon flare short charge is rod-only pretty much. Why ever use talis throw into Ilgrants when photon flare with rod lets you churn grants 60% faster, therefore being more damaging, easier and less risky to do.
    I know they wanted to incentivize rod usage a lot more, but I still think photon flare short charge SHOULD be available to both weapons. It's not even incredibly more OP on Talis considering you'd spend precious seconds of that skill deploying your Talis anyway, making Talis the better choice only for specfic techs and/or situations. But alas, it's not how things went, so Talis is pretty much relegated at "utilty/that thing you sometimes use for final Ilbarta when flare is on cooldown"

Hey, since I can't find S2:Git Gud anywhere for now, which S2 would you recommend to a bad FOrce who gets hit way too often (his name is to the left of this message) between Sturdy Recovery and Cursed Radiance ? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    if you're just spamming Kurotan TA then I dont think you need to sub FO, idk the reason why you would do FI/FO though
    I probably stated it wrong, but I am mainly playing fo/fi for Time Attacks if it is helpful. Aside form that I am mainly playing fo/te.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    I probably stated it wrong, but I am mainly playing fo/fi for Time Attacks if it is helpful. Aside form that I am mainly playing fo/te.
    if you're just spamming Harukotan, all you need is Re Zandia, maybe Gi Grants T0, general bossing techs really. i mean we shred through TA's fast, idk the point to a hybrid in TA's anymore now a days aside certain niches and that TA's havent nearly changed at all over the years that i wouldnt see why old hybrid builds wouldnt still be a thing (im not sure how bad the main class only stuff hurt hybrids via TA speeds tho)

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Hey, since I can't find S2:Git Gud anywhere for now, which S2 would you recommend to a bad FOrce who gets hit way too often (his name is to the left of this message) between Sturdy Recovery and Cursed Radiance ? Thanks.
    Blue Ocean Flash
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers