Page 251 of 254 FirstFirst ... 151201241248249250251252253254 LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Thanks.

BTW, for me techs have a very long charge time, 2+ seconds (timed it once) for those supposedly needing 1s to charge and even when charge time is reduced it's 1+ seconds (differs between techs even if there is no charge time reduction). How? Why? Is the 1s charge time for most techs is 100% confirmed? Is it just me?

It's not just that I wait for the video or audio indicator and then release but every time I release charge before the indicator it's an uncharged tech, it's not just regular lag delaying the animation / sound I wouldn't actually need but techs truly need 2+ seconds for me to charge.
    details on what techs you think have a long charge time would be helpful because there's very few with more than 1 second.

I timed it by recording it, but I don't have the video anymore and at the moment Shadowplay is crapping out again cause nvidia loves to reintroduce the same bug over and over again every 2nd update.
    I'll post a video when I can record again.

Until then a quick question, is Gizonde best single target lightning dps? I got good Zonde T0 and supercharged Gizonde crafts but Nazonde is still uncrafted (waiting for crafters).
    Zonde T0 has low dps ticks and the finish takes too long bosses can be out of range by them as the aoe isn't much larger than Nazonde (if at all) but I tested it (same quest and enemies) Zonde T0 has 12-13k ticks and a 70-74k finish with Nazonde having 39-40k ticks.
    If a boss moves a lot Nazonde still gets better dps cause the boss is likely to avoid Zonde T0's finish and if it doesn't move much nazonde's ticks all or mostly hit and do massive damage.

Just feels like Gizonde is the answer, same quest and enemies and I got 90-94k gizondes which have good range (about hero weapon range) and it won't stop me while charge nor has a lengthy casting animation. Just feels odd best lightning bossing dps being a multi target tech lol.

Zonde-0 is your highest dps move just learn how to use it. Also stop using Nazonde.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    I timed it by recording it, but I don't have the video anymore and at the moment Shadowplay is crapping out again cause nvidia loves to reintroduce the same bug over and over again every 2nd update.
    I'll post a video when I can record again.

Until then a quick question, is Gizonde best single target lightning dps? I got good Zonde T0 and supercharged Gizonde crafts but Nazonde is still uncrafted (waiting for crafters).
    Zonde T0 has low dps ticks and the finish takes too long bosses can be out of range by them as the aoe isn't much larger than Nazonde (if at all) but I tested it (same quest and enemies) Zonde T0 has 12-13k ticks and a 70-74k finish with Nazonde having 39-40k ticks.
    If a boss moves a lot Nazonde still gets better dps cause the boss is likely to avoid Zonde T0's finish and if it doesn't move much nazonde's ticks all or mostly hit and do massive damage.

Just feels like Gizonde is the answer, same quest and enemies and I got 90-94k gizondes which have good range (about hero weapon range) and it won't stop me while charge nor has a lengthy casting animation. Just feels odd best lightning bossing dps being a multi target tech lol.
    gizonde is fine for bossing if you need to counter regularly or the boss moves. zonde0 is for stationary boss that isn't attacking or temporarily downed.

Is the DPS difference between Gizonde and type0 zonde enough to warrant a palette slot?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=735083573

According to this it isn't, unless PHSC is active.
    Last edited by Kozumi; Apr 9, 2020 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kozumi View Post
    Is the DPS difference between Gizonde and type0 zonde enough to warrant a palette slot?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=735083573

According to this it isn't, unless PHSC is active.
    the point of using gizonde for boss dps is its quick charge you can execute between countering/mirage/tech parry. zonde0 is only useful when a boss is *not* attacking you at this point because having to mirage out of it regularly becomes a net dps loss.
    Last edited by milranduil; Apr 9, 2020 at 05:05 PM.

In theory,yes but did you look at zonde type0's dps compared to gizonde? Outside of PHSC it's not even worth it. Are the DPS numbers listed on that spreadsheet wrong? That's basically what I'm asking.

In theory,yes but did you look at zonde type0's dps compared to gizonde? Outside of PHSC it's not even worth it. Are the DPS numbers listed on that spreadsheet wrong? That's basically what I'm asking.
    the dps is about 7% higher. whether it's worth it is up to you.

What's a good force tree? I haven't played for a long time so I asked a friend who plays force, but looking at it I'm not so sure on it. This is his tree he gave me for my friend: https://bit.ly/3c5L6C0

Do any of you have a better force tree?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

I think I mentioned it before, but Zonde T0 is very situational and if the target does not stay still or moves only a little bit for the whole duration (rare) then the dps is not great because only the final hit of Zonde T0 has good damage.

Since you can max all 3 elements, fire charge reduction and lightning pp reduction and all other important skills as well (p flare isn't very important to max and you have enough sp to even get afterburst), Gizonde is quite spammable for quite high damage and good aoe with the damage in a single fast hit that works great on fast targets.

In fact I am thinking about reverting back to normal Zonde because I find so few situations where T0 is actually reliable and I don't have to worry about the target dodging the final hit. Gizonde's range is sadly a bit less than hr weapon range so basic Zonde which iirc as very long range should help when the target is too far for Gizonde.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    What's a good force tree? I haven't played for a long time so I asked a friend who plays force, but looking at it I'm not so sure on it. This is his tree he gave me for my friend: https://bit.ly/3c5L6C0

Do any of you have a better force tree?
    Sorry but that makes me wince lol, never max atk up 1 unless you already maxed every other damage related skill and all other good skills as well.

This is the tree I'm using at the moment:
    https://bit.ly/2L5X5E7
    Using et sub which means fo elements are really strong and I am tanky as hell.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; May 6, 2020 at 05:14 PM.