Page 199 of 254 FirstFirst ... 99149189196197198199200201202209249 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2539

Ok, i figured the bonus for rod was really high so i shouldn't pass it up since both talis and rod are useful endgame from my understanding. As for the freeze keep i understand i'm losing a bit of tech but i believe the 200% is worth it utiulity wise.
    Thx for your input.

^You could remove two points from Rod Shoot, since 3/5 is where it has the most benefit (the damage bonus after that is not that useful, since you won't use the rod projectiles for damage but only to get some PP back). And then max T-atk up 2, and another point into T-atk Up 1, making it 4/10.

Personally I have Rod Shoot at 1/5 because the projectile is useful nonetheless, and I need the other points elsewhere lol

Also, general opinion of this FOTE tree? I've been using it for the longest time, with general gameplay style comes to mind:

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0000jdB0000006

Reasons for Ice Masteries:
    -Decent power boost to Il-barta
    -Power-up for Barantsion

Reasons for no Talis Fast Throw/Photon Flare:
    -Subpalette issue
    -Situational usefulness for Fast Throw (for example: in PD and Deus battle)
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; May 31, 2017 at 01:10 AM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^You could remove two points from Rod Shoot, since 3/5 is where it has the most benefit (the damage bonus after that is not that useful, since you won't use the rod projectiles for damage but only to get some PP back). And then max T-atk up 2, and another point into T-atk Up 1, making it 4/10.

Personally I have Rod Shoot at 1/5 because the projectile is useful nonetheless, and I need the other points elsewhere lol

Also, general opinion of this FOTE tree? I've been using it for the longest time, with general gameplay style comes to mind:

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0000jdB0000006

Reasons for Ice Masteries:
    -Decent power boost to Il-barta
    -Power-up for Barantsion

Reasons for no Talis Fast Throw/Photon Flare:
    -Subpalette issue
    -Situational usefulness for Fast Throw (for example: in PD and Deus battle)
    It's nice for a fire tree, although i'm still wondering why people keep going fire/light/dark nowadays. Not that it's bad, don't get me wrong, just that EP4 content, between Earth and wind omnipresence and raid bosses EQs, Ice/Light/Wind sounds far more solid in a vast majority of the recent content (although Fire/lLight/Dark still works relatively well on Deus). Light alone feels enough to deal with mobbing EQs (although obviously Fire does a pretty good job at that). Maybe I missed the bigger picture or something xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    It's nice for a fire tree, although i'm still wondering why people keep going fire/light/dark nowadays. Not that it's bad, don't get me wrong, just that EP4 content, between Earth and wind omnipresence and raid bosses EQs, Ice/Light/Wind sounds far more solid in a vast majority of the recent content (although Fire/lLight/Dark still works relatively well on Deus). Light alone feels enough to deal with mobbing EQs (although obviously Fire does a pretty good job at that). Maybe I missed the bigger picture or something xD.

1. Fire spam cuz of Fire Tech Charge
    2. Light all around good aka Darkers mostly
    3. Dark cuz of boosting fomelgion w/ fire mastery

Those are the reasons off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    1. Fire spam cuz of Fire Tech Charge
    2. Light all around good aka Darkers mostly
    3. Dark cuz of boosting fomelgion w/ fire mastery

Those are the reasons off the top of my head.
    I know, what I meant is why people still default to fire/light/dark to cover most content, when EP4 obviously tilted that "covers most content" towards Ice/Light/Wind ?

Well, the meta might change in ep 5, who knows :P
    So from what i'm reading so far here, ice/light/dark like my original build isn't the best idea?

Quote Originally Posted by SS4 View Post
    So from what i'm reading so far here, ice/light/dark like my original build isn't the best idea?
    there isn't really a terrible combination of elements, as long as you got your compound elements covered. third element can be dark too (it's really useful for deus, so that's something already)

So basically go with what you like that suits your gameplay and it should be fine unless you wanna min/max or do time attacks or something . . .

Yes, also, fire tech is very good for general gameplay so it's hard to pass up on what it can offers.
    How I use it:
    Foie (efficient lv1) is to kill mobs in short range
    Rafoie (blazing lv3) to snipe stuff on medium/long range
    Gifoie (blazing lv3) for that AoE goodness
    Safoie (type-0) turns u into a decent AoE dasher. You can travel vertically using this tech, as long as u have something to lock on to (examples are the UFO in Vegas, and gunship in TD4)

Your ice/light/satk Fote can do very good in Deus btw, with access to full power Gimegid and Barantsion. Although ice mmobbing capabolity is lower than fire, it won't be too far behind, so I'd say to not worry much. Heck, light can cover mobbing part too with concentrated Ragrants and Gigrants Type-0
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by SS4 View Post
    Yeah most meta will definitely change when we probably get a new class as well as new skills for old classes and new pas for old weapons.All these are very important new content to keep people interested in the game so it's extremely unlikely we won't get these kinds of changes.