Page 252 of 254 FirstFirst ... 152202242249250251252253254 LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2539

what's the best sub for force without ph and et ? i'm running fo/te but i feel so underwhelmed compared to other classes, gameplay is pretty boring too ? charge > wait pp regen > charge > repeat

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    what's the best sub for force without ph and et ? i'm running fo/te but i feel so underwhelmed compared to other classes, gameplay is pretty boring too ? charge > wait pp regen > charge > repeat
    you're literally playing it already

PP Restorate/Convert are you're primary skills to use for PP recovery since I dont think any PP batteries really exist in NA atm
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Queen Viera (12* gunslash iirc common in XH forest, fang banther EQ drops it often) has an 80% attack pp regen buff which makes it a great way to regen pp rapidly for all builds.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Queen Viera (12* gunslash iirc common in XH forest, fang banther EQ drops it often) has an 80% attack pp regen buff which makes it a great way to regen pp rapidly for all builds.
    he asked for a sub class, not a utility weapon but regardless he knows now and hes also on NA
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

He was asking because he had pp issues, so I told him how to fix the pp issues.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    He was asking because he had pp issues, so I told him how to fix the pp issues.
    you're also unaware when he asked this that XH fields don't exist and as far as I'm aware the GS doesn't exist yet in NA
    PSO2 NGS

finally capped summoner and go back to force
    i wanted to play fo/te but my tech is only 55 while i have 75 fighter and doing fo/fi, is this better than fo/te 55 ?

any recommended 12* weapon for starter ?
    Last edited by sol_trigger; Jun 14, 2020 at 04:22 AM.

any recommended 12* weapon for starter ?
    Psycho Wand with the Eternal Protection potential.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Anyone got Liberate Rod's S5 Calming Bullet?
    How is it? Does it make Rod Shoot good again when using L/A. Rod Shoot Mode?

"Good again" implies it was ever good. It's niche at best and only really useful for new players who don't have access to PP batteries.