Page 247 of 254 FirstFirst ... 147197237244245246247248249250 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    WHAT ?! Are you sure ? I can't find any written evidence of that but it would save my ass !
    i was too lazy to double check then but:

When S1:海ノ青閃(BoF) it procs S2:花海雪の活与 (w/e the english name is) and gives you i think 6% total HP recov per sec. At least I think thats how it works because I don't use these types of SSA's on any of my weapons. So rip if you dont plan to drop that S1 (which I wouldnt) and you'll just have to adjust gameplay or something, maybe attach these 2 SSA's to another weapon?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Thanks for the information. Too bad for the heal but I will not drop the S1:Tech Boost on my Lightstream Rod indeed. And I'm waiting for that S2 from the new Endless Quest before going to Dudu's anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    reduced Speed Ilgrants ironically makes it easier to hit because the projectiles are so slow they will converge on target very reliably. the only weakness of this craft is that they are so slow they will generally miss on very mobile targets, or if you are too far, so use it at ranges where you'd use ragrants, and go for Grants if what you're fighting doesn't want to stand still

as for Ilbarta, the simple answer is charge all of them. Usually you only use uncharged to reach that 7th hit faster but if another FO uses Ilbarta you're already achieving that through them also using Ilbarta. That and the loss of damage on an uncharged 7th is far too big compared to the little extra time spent charging a few more Ilbartas.
    I'm replying a bit late but thanks.
    Too many fast mobs and bosses to ever bother with slow projectiles, I have a 8/10 miss rate are more than melee rage with sneak shooter on rifle because of that and Ilgrants without speed craft has a similar speed.

As for Brilliant Ruin, Killing Bonus on ra is not very good and the ring isn't either iirc. Does ruin have such a huge aoe that it's actually better than 20% pp regen or attack pp refill boost?
    Especially considering Ruin is worthless during EQ bosses?

Oh and how does Celestial Rod compare to the other 14*? I doubt I will get any Austere nt for a long time and my Atlas weapons are all booked as mentioned.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Mar 6, 2019 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Too many fast mobs and bosses to ever bother with slow projectiles, I have a 8/10 miss rate are more than melee rage with sneak shooter on rifle because of that and Ilgrants without speed craft has a similar speed.

As for Brilliant Ruin, Killing Bonus on ra is not very good and the ring isn't either iirc. Does ruin have such a huge aoe that it's actually better than 20% pp regen or attack pp refill boost?

Oh and how does Celestial Rod compare to the other 14*? I doubt I will get any Austere nt for a long time and my Atlas weapons are all booked as mentioned.
    Briliant Ruin is good because you cant naturally regen pp during Re Zandia so it keeps you going longer and leaves you with pp to spare. Celestial series isnt bad, think its like 4th place in gear atm
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post

Brilliant ruin rod is a sub rod, that you save only for mobbing techs or Re Zandia. Make a rod with classic damage SSAs for raids and such
    Kril didn't mention it but the other real advantage is the proc range. Remember Evleda pot proc range ? It's that. basically max range Rezandia is around the limit for proc radius, so if you make say brilliant ruin 2 S1 and brilliant ruin S2/S3, it's basically 10PP any time a mob dies in any given spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Brilliant ruin rod is a sub rod, that you save only for mobbing techs or Re Zandia. Make a rod with classic damage SSAs for raids and such
    Kril didn't mention it but the other real advantage is the proc range. Remember Evleda pot proc range ? It's that. basically max range Rezandia is around the limit for proc radius, so if you make say brilliant ruin 2 S1 and brilliant ruin S2/S3, it's basically 10PP any time a mob dies in any given spawn.
    My bad lol assumed people knew its range and ya, mobbing stick and bossing stick is the way to go if youre planning to do this
    PSO2 NGS

Thanks.
    And I gave Evleda a wiiiiide berth lol.

I don't see anyone talk about this but have you noticed that Gi Megid range is now big enough to hit Deus Core when he chills out in the back?
    It's still unreliable due to lack of tracking so you have to use Grants but I found it neat that Gi Megid was buffed this much.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I don't see anyone talk about this but have you noticed that Gi Megid range is now big enough to hit Deus Core when he chills out in the back?
    It's still unreliable due to lack of tracking so you have to use Grants but I found it neat that Gi Megid was buffed this much.
    wasnt aware of those but id be willing to try it still since ya, naturally use grants for that
    PSO2 NGS

Force feels very starved for skill points. Anyone have an optimal tree for damage output with all elements? I assume there's some standard thing that everyone follows/does.