Page 201 of 254 FirstFirst ... 101151191198199200201202203204211251 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    Don't go with invade lol, just get Zeinesis then upgrade to qliphad once u have enough fuses, and don't leave your deus weapon at +10, get it to +30 to make it usable.
    Don't get invade? What should I get for a dark elemental weapon then? Zeinesis is light correctly or am I missing something? Trying to fill out a few of my elements with better weapons namely fire/dark

There's a support item that can change the element of a weapon, they're called Attribute Change(<name of element>). Only way to get them is from AC scratch, but are tradeable so you could just buy them off from player shop. Right now, the only good weapons you could get easily are the Zeinesis series.

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    There's a support item that can change the element of a weapon, they're called Attribute Change(<name of element>). Only way to get them is from AC scratch, but are tradeable so you could just buy them off from player shop. Right now, the only good weapons you could get easily are the Zeinesis series.
    I see so getting another Zenesis weapon once I get my light one to the 35 cap and changing it to dark and one for fire is a better choice then saving up the fragments then? Invade not worth it at all? Was going to use the 5th badges to buy the fragments.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorian View Post
    I see so getting another Zenesis weapon once I get my light one to the 35 cap and changing it to dark and one for fire is a better choice then saving up the fragments then? Invade not worth it at all? Was going to use the 5th badges to buy the fragments.
    The invade weapons themselves are not worth using. Their upgrade, Austere, were relevant back in episode 3 to early episode 4 but were quickly replaced by Astra and many 13*s after that.

Right now, the amount of effort required to get an Austere weapon and to grind it is not worth doing in comparison to doing Collection Files for the Zenesis/Qliphad. If you are not able to get enough Zenesis weapons for different elements, you can just wait for the next big eq and do CFs for that one.

i got a zeis rod but idk wich pot to take on my first +10 can someone help me out

Quote Originally Posted by Shad0owdruid View Post
    i got a zeis rod but idk wich pot to take on my first +10 can someone help me out
    Someone can correct me if I'm wrong here as I haven't gone through the process yet myself (saving all my cash for unit affixing!) but your process should be something like this:

Zeinesis Rod:
    * Get to +30, take the potential 'Guidance of Life' (Swiki says that, actual English translation may differ. Avoid the Blessing one anyway).
    * This potential, at lv3, gets you +10% success on affix rate, so affix the Zeinesis rod to the gills.
    * At this stage, convert the Zeinesis Rod to a Qliphad Rod. Pretty sure Zeig does this - go talk to him soon, so you can see what other materials you'll need to do this conversion. The conversion maintains your affixes.

Qliphad Rod:
    * Use the potential 'Flowering' (again, Swiki translation, results may vary). This adds 14% damage at lv3, AND doubles the power of each of your affixes (hence why I suggested the affix pot for the Zeinesis, so you can cram more in there/make it easier to do that).

^Gotta remember to get the rod to +35 first after unlocking Guidance of Life Lv3. That will give you access to Sentence Triple.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

used this post to make a list of all techs that are getting a damage buff in ep5 along with their respective damage crafts
    http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=11331

some are already obvious but some could potentially present a choice since if both tech and its damage craft are getting separate buffs the result could potentially out-perform the original craft choice (like ra barta for example)

Same post also says regarding having to re-craft to get the new buffed damage %:
    * Regarding recipe adjustment, it applies to newly created custom disc after updating
    so anyone who has great damage crafts already will want to redo it

fire
    foie blazing
    na foie blazing

ice
    barta ice-fang
    gi barta ice-fang
    ra barta ice-fang? or keep multi
    sa barta ice-fang

lightning
    gizonde super-charged
    zondeel super-charged? or keep fierce
    na zonde super-charged
    ilzonde super-charged? or keep concentrated (most likely concentrated for travel)

wind
    gi zan wind-slicer
    ra zan wind-slicer
    sa zan wind-slicer? or keep efficient (also reduced charge on both hence slicer probably)
    ilzan wide (only tech buff since no damage craft)

light
    grants brilliant? or keep efficient
    ra grants brilliant? or keep concentrated (most likely concentrated for dps)
    na grants brilliant? or keep multi
    il grants brilliant? or keep uncrafted

dark
    megid/umbral
    gi megid/umbral? or keep concentrated (most likely concentrated for dps)
    sa megid/umbral
    Last edited by mr.chills; Jun 19, 2017 at 07:05 PM.

Hi guys, I would like opinions on the build I plan on running for my Fo/Te Dewman (female). I plan to focus on the elements Fire/Light/Dark. Here's the build.

I basically made it by looking at other builds and putting points to things most other people I saw where prioritizing. I'd appreciate any kind of feedback, and if you could look at the Techer subtree I'd appreciate that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Murayomi View Post
    Hi guys, I would like opinions on the build I plan on running for my Fo/Te Dewman (female). I plan to focus on the elements Fire/Light/Dark. Here's the build.

I basically made it by looking at other builds and putting points to things most other people I saw where prioritizing. I'd appreciate any kind of feedback, and if you could look at the Techer subtree I'd appreciate that too.
    Its okay for the elements you are going for although if you want maximum output that's not the way to go at all