Page 250 of 254 FirstFirst ... 150200240247248249250251252253 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2539

Thanks guys, that all matches up with my ow nexperiences with fire techs, I just wanted some outside opinions.

So what's the end game meta a Fo/Te should be working towards? I haven't seen any updated builds/guides after 2017. Assuming that I'm going to be spending cash for convenience, how many skill trees am I looking at? Im assuming a ST for trash mobs, boss dps and support?

Akumetsu
    Ship 7 Valhalla Knights

Quote Originally Posted by Akumetsu View Post
    So what's the end game meta a Fo/Te should be working towards? I haven't seen any updated builds/guides after 2017. Assuming that I'm going to be spending cash for convenience, how many skill trees am I looking at? Im assuming a ST for trash mobs, boss dps and support?
    due to various skill tree changes, you actually can be content with single FO and TE tree, both with triple element. Basically max all elements and basic multipliers (except non charged techs one) but do not invest into PP save and fire short charge, only one point into photon flare, then choose whether you want to invest into optional skills like rod shoot or talis related skills. Fire and Lightning techs aren't frequently used but their respective multipliers apply to compound so it's advised to lax them just to make all your compounds stronger

TE side is exact same deal, but even easier, max all three elements, element Weak hit, PP restore + PP convert, super treatment, territory burst, and then you can use the remaining point to whatever you think would be useful. Keep in mind that despite using a TE sub, FO/TE is at its core an egoist class, and should spend minimal time doing actual supporting. Your goal is to dish out lots of tech damage to charge compounds fast and use any of them whenever they're not on cooldown. If you want a class that uses techs while still being support-focused you should look at TE main with subs like enable tech usage, like FI, PH or SU !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Feb 9, 2020 at 09:04 PM.

Here is my Fo/Te tree
    http://bit.ly/2Sf5idb

I ignore Support abilities on Te entirely since i never play Fo outside of Group content when my TMPA already has a Te. when playing Solo content you'd probably want some Shifta advance for extra power rather than PP. I'd I were to optimize it more I'd max out T-ATK up2 instead of flame TS and PP save

How is fote at the moment? And considering a gs with 503% pp regen, how does fofi compare?

Also, is white day just tailored for current force or is force generally this strong? Re Zandia of course is better with lightning weak enemies (almost all in wd) but even Re Barantsia did 35k a tick on bosses, not to mention these fill compound tech gauges super fast.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    How is fote at the moment? And considering a gs with 503% pp regen, how does fofi compare?

Also, is white day just tailored for current force or is force generally this strong? Re Zandia of course is better with lightning weak enemies (almost all in wd) but even Re Barantsia did 35k a tick on bosses, not to mention these fill compound tech gauges super fast.
    Fo/Te is fine, now a days you basically dont need to sub Te anymore, Fo/Ph and Fo/Et are a thing now (i recommend Ph sub instead). get yourself a Genon Talis and you'll have no PP issues either
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I don't have pp issues cause of the gs anyway, I guess I'll go with foet cause it sounds really good.
    Got a couple of questions about Fo skills:
    1) Iirc at some point talis became sorta pointless cause Talis tech boost could no longer make up for the low atk compared to rods, is that still the case? Talis still useful for e.g. Ilbarta?

2) Worth maxing all 3 elements? Worth maxing fire charge reduction?

3) With et sub, is Sazonde igniting a thing again? Any use for normal tech boost nowadays?

4) Which techs/crafts to use on FoEt?

5) How do Re Fomelgia / Re Barantsion compare to regular techs? And is Re Zandia good for some bosses? These fill the compound gauges super fast, are regular techs slower?

6) Regular Zonde (which craft) or T0?
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Mar 26, 2020 at 02:10 PM.

1) Iirc at some point talis became sorta pointless cause Talis tech boost could no longer make up for the low atk compared to rods, is that still the case? Talis still useful for e.g. Ilbarta?
    Who ever told you this has no idea what they're talking about. 20% Damage trumps the lower stats unless there is a 1000 T-ATK difference

2) Worth maxing all 3 elements? Worth maxing fire charge reduction?
    Nowadays there are enough SP so that you can level all essential skills, all 3 elements and Fire short charge

3) Any use for normal tech boost nowadays?
    The only Techs that really benefits from this is Ilbarta (since spamming uncharged ones and then using a charged one at the end is pretty good esp on non-Fo/Ph builds) and Namegid (since uncharged namegid has better DPS than charged one)

5) How do Re Fomelgia / Re Barantsion compare to regular techs? And is Re Zandia good for some bosses? These fill the compound gauges super fast, are regular techs slower?
    Refolmegia is pretty trash, Rebarantsia is pretty good all around. Re Zandia should only see use in mobbing situations, its pretty bad on bosses unless you're dealing with like, 3 wolgahdas.

6) Regular Zonde (which craft) or T0?
    T0 versions are superior in every circumstance.

Thanks.

BTW, for me techs have a very long charge time, 2+ seconds (timed it once) for those supposedly needing 1s to charge and even when charge time is reduced it's 1+ seconds (differs between techs even if there is no charge time reduction). How? Why? Is the 1s charge time for most techs is 100% confirmed? Is it just me?

It's not just that I wait for the video or audio indicator and then release but every time I release charge before the indicator it's an uncharged tech, it's not just regular lag delaying the animation / sound I wouldn't actually need but techs truly need 2+ seconds for me to charge.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Mar 29, 2020 at 11:50 AM.

Just gunna ask. How are you counting?

1 mississippi 2?
    Or
    0 Mississippi 1

Because i can tell you right now that there are less than a handful of techs who have more than 1 second charge time.