Page 1 of 254 12341151101 ... LastLast

Default Force Discussion

Since someone in another thread noted we actually didn't have one.. here have some force discussion. Discuss?

How to barta?

Think we'll get more mixed-element techs like Zandeon in the future? (Which I haven't used yet because I'm only at 60, but I hear good things).

Quote Originally Posted by Stickboy View Post
    How to barta?
    Barta as in the tech itself or ice techs in general?

Quote Originally Posted by Magus_84 View Post
    Think we'll get more mixed-element techs like Zandeon in the future?
    Certainly so. When new PAs/techs are released in small batches (as has been done with this batch), more small batches are released (presumably with each following UQ) until all weapons and all tech elements get covered. Since Zandeon is a composite tech that covers lightning and wind, it is most likely that Sega will release two other composite techs to cover the remaining elements.

Since Sega claimed that the intent of multi-element techs was to encourage Fo/Te and Te/Fo play (not that they could ever succeed with the latter), it is most likely that the other two composite techs will be a combination of a Force and Techer element. Meaning either Fire + Dark and Ice + Light or Fire + Light and Ice + Dark. My bet's on the former pair.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

I was a Force once. Then I took a rifle to the knee.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Barta as in the tech itself or ice techs in general?
    the tech itself, derp. i kept missing mobs that are running to the side. note that im still using my old ice motav 'cuz nepto rod is uber expensive for me. (heck, all element rods and talis are expensive)

Barta is inaccurate at long ranges. You can TPS with it, but that doesn't work well with a Talis. It'd be more effective to use Gibarta, Sabarta, or Ilbarta for long range targets that you can't accurately aim at.

Would agree with LonelyGaruga. Use Barta in TPS mode with a rod, or don't use it at all.

Now, question of my own: Concentrated or Ice Fang Ilbarta? I have both a 50 ice Elysion and Nepto Rod that I use for ice techs. Currently have concentrated, but was wondering if 6x uncharged and 1x charged with Ice Fang Ilbarta would be better.

By the way, uncharged Zanverse before the 7th Ilbarta rocks. Especially as FO/FI, since you get the TAJA bonus from it too.

And on a side note we might as well get a hunter and ranger thread going too. It's quite a bit easier getting more specialized help than having your questions barely answered or completely glossed over in the simple questions thread, which I've seen before.

Quote Originally Posted by horseship View Post
    Would agree with LonelyGaruga. Use Barta in TPS mode with a rod, or don't use it at all.

Now, question of my own: Concentrated or Ice Fang Ilbarta? I have both a 50 ice Elysion and Nepto Rod that I use for ice techs. Currently have concentrated, but was wondering if 6x uncharged and 1x charged with Ice Fang Ilbarta would be better.

By the way, uncharged Zanverse before the 7th Ilbarta rocks. Especially as FO/FI, since you get the TAJA bonus from it too.

And on a side note we might as well get a hunter and ranger thread going too. It's quite a bit easier getting more specialized help than having your questions barely answered or completely glossed over in the simple questions thread, which I've seen before.
    I would think if you're spamming with ely then ice fang would be better. And I can second that hunter/ranger thread. It's kinda weird they don't exist already.

I assumed this thread just super old and buried. Didn't think there just wasn't one.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!