Page 204 of 254 FirstFirst ... 104154194201202203204205206207214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2539
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

im making my best guesses at which crafts are better now (windslicer razan and ice fang rabarta both seem to be better than their multi-counterparts now) but im sure im not going to be 100% right on all of these

Wow all this 500+ power crafts, going to try it xD
    Well don't get distracted by power numbers on some tech crafts check swiki for dps/dpp.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Aug 3, 2017 at 04:12 AM.

How are people finding their Fo/Te to be post Ep5 or is everyone jumping off to Hr train?
    Ice techs in particular looks really strong on paper but I can't really test until my comp gets fixed

FoTe with ice masteries looks solid. I do 31k headshots with uncrafted barta and overall the ability to 5 diff. elemental masteries makes me more efficient for quests with multiple element bosses and enemies.
    Last edited by cheapgunner; Aug 13, 2017 at 01:13 AM. Reason: spelling

Anyone tried Fo/Fi in the light of the huge Ice and Lightning buffs, and cheaper masteries? Ice and Lightning don't need as much PP management as Fire and LIght, and Fo/Fi on non-weak has higher multipliers than Fo/Te on weak. I'd imagine with a Union or Austere they'd do really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Anyone tried Fo/Fi in the light of the huge Ice and Lightning buffs, and cheaper masteries? Ice and Lightning don't need as much PP management as Fire and LIght, and Fo/Fi on non-weak has higher multipliers than Fo/Te on weak. I'd imagine with a Union or Austere they'd do really well.
    Well, I tried some options, but as FoBr, instead of FoFi. And I kinda concluded its better to focus on just one elemntal school after all, and choose ice. It's still cheap PP wise, and it also has OP ilbarta and useful nabarta 0. Dealbreaker for electro techs was the fact that zonde 0 prevents from moving, and it also works poorly with talis.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Yes i think it should work for lightning/ice, since all this tweaks are more focused on better DPP then actual dps + some forgotten techs revival, the best weapon probably Aura with battle coins potential but its should be 8s affix to have +30% automatic PP recovery, so i not yet ready for such expensive tests xD
    Last edited by LancerFate; Aug 13, 2017 at 08:42 AM.

Have people been using Fo enough to determine whether it's worth dropping Concentrate crafts for power crafts for Gimegid and Ragrants?
    Swiki seems to indicate that conc crafts are still ahead in terms of DPS but only barely. So wondering if the greatly increased DPP is worth the drop in DPS and charge time

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    Have people been using Fo enough to determine whether it's worth dropping Concentrate crafts for power crafts for Gimegid and Ragrants?
    Swiki seems to indicate that conc crafts are still ahead in terms of DPS but only barely. So wondering if the greatly increased DPP is worth the drop in DPS and charge time
    I find it to be mostly depending on raid and tech
    Concentrated Gimegid is cheap enough as FO/TE to be picked over power craft (probably a bit of bias since my Union Talis is Dark). Only raid it's really useful is deus, which gives you huge PP recovery windows, so PP should rarely ever be an issue here. Again just more how I feel than anything

Ragrants is really up to preference. In Deus and PD, you have big windows to just pop your orbit and never be in need for PP. for stuff like Mother or TDs, though power craft is a huge boost to your capabilities, since you always have something to hit. The sustain is so insane your practical DPS is skyrocketing for this kind of content.

My advice is to honestly try them out (I know it hurts to give up your near perfect craft but oh well). Those two new crafts are surprisingly good, and Ragrants in particular has bi advantages

Thats what I thought about Gimegid too. Ragrants is in a weird spot. On one hand the Brilliant craft looks really good, but on the other hand that's the only fast charging Light tech which imo is somewhat obligatory to have. Fortunately though, the newly buffed Grants and Ilgants seem to have pretty good dps now so I guess I'll just use those for DPP