Page 226 of 254 FirstFirst ... 126176216223224225226227228229236 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Does the tech charge parry ring only have a chance to just guard when charging a tech? I can't figure out how to get it to work :/
    As Zephyrion said, it's hard to use without upgrading. Tech Parry isn't that great until around level 10. After that it's very, very generous. You can also combine it with rod PP save to constantly mirage cancel into tech parry with 0 PP use.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Can someone provide a tree example> Haven't touch Fo in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Can someone provide a tree example> Haven't touch Fo in years.
    You could try this:

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...000dBIb0000008

I assumed Fo/Te

-Get at least 2 elements on Fo and take the element's special effect (except Freeze Keep for Ice which is optional). Take all elements for Te.
    -Take Tech Charge JA Addition on the Te tree if you sub Te, it's easier to fit there and a must have.
    -I maxxed PP Convert, but with the PP Restorate stationary bonus, some people are using less than max PPC.
    -In general don't go out of your way for Photon Flare unless you have many trees.

Quick question: is there anything besides Illbarta spam that I can use for dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    Quick question: is there anything besides Illbarta spam that I can use for dragon?
    While you should go Ilbarta anytime you think you can fit a full charged/uncharged 6-hit build ( you should go uncharged whenev on PP convert or when your PP allows it) you can still fit Sabarta in places as a secondary Ice tech (it's basically the damage of a 4th-6th hit charged Ilbarta). If you only need a tech for TAJA as FO/FI then zanverse is the one you need

Il Grants and Il Barta are all you basically need for dragon

Barta is pretty good, it will hit leg weakpoints even if it doesn't look like it can. Efficient is nearly PP cost free and deals more damage than Sabarta. Ice Fang is even more damage. I don't like Sabarta, I find it really niche even with the buffs it received. Innocent Form is still necessary to really make use of it in my opinion, but that option is falling further and further behind now that we have 14*'s.

Ilbarta can't be beat unless it's interrupted though. 1200-1800 DPS vs 900-1100 for Barta, which is the next highest Ice DPS. Ice Fang Sabarta is 600.

Sucks that the big salamander is only weak to ice, would've been nice to have something else to use aside from ilbarta.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

going for a crafted saiki until a replacement is found
    given that elder souls are pretty hard to come by, what soul and special affixes are viable alternatives?

Quote Originally Posted by midend View Post
    going for a crafted saiki until a replacement is found
    given that elder souls are pretty hard to come by, what soul and special affixes are viable alternatives?
    Instead of Elder Soul you can go for Guranz Soul nowadays. It's slightly stronger and easier to get.