Page 229 of 254 FirstFirst ... 129179219226227228229230231232239 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2539

I think he meant the demon upgraded rod, the one with 20% damage 50% redux on dragon rematch, that one is still quite weaker than EPD but damage halved is no joke, so it's a great way to not die !

Oh I misunderstood, I haven't been following the game as closely lately. I didn't even know this weapon was added. The damage might be less, but if the damage reduction keeps you alive that makes up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    Thank you for Aexorcet, Delphinix and Milranduil for the tips for me, i now can long live in dragon rematch ... as te/br ..

now i'm still stuck at dragon rematch if i'm plaing fo/te.

how much Hp / Def / Resist it needed for survive 4hko or survive the last crash attack (the wall of fire one) ?

even with nabarta-0 and dodging with mirage escape, i'm still die with it.

when my PB is not full, someone hold the laconium, and my DB is already used, i'm pretty much dead in the last crash attack.

i know the Upgraded Rod Demon one have potential for Dragon rematch, how much it's difference in damage with EPD? i'm interested in the damage reduction it has.
    i know it's not worth for something just 1 quest, but i don't want to die.

my current HP/PP/SDef/RDef/TDef is 1204/176/17xx/17xx/19xx.

deband drink, defense tree, deband cut isn't helping it either.

oh and whats the best skill tree for fo/te in 85/85 now? is it needed to max photon flare? or go with fire/ice or lightning/ice? i'm only use rod ...
    I never been a big fan of photon flare so i always avoided it because i think my points are way better invested somewhere else and the fact that the T-Atk bonus from photon flare is not affected by other damage multiplier like shifta tech , team drink, shifta drink etc make it meh ... wich make it even worst to me..(also wanted more space on my subpallette )but i have to admit that its worth it to put some point in it with the new lvl 85 skill that reduce charge cd....stilll i wont invest fully in photon flare so here is what im using right now: https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...008dBIb0000008

For techer you can change some point as you desire like deband advance and deband cut ( i know some people dont like it but untill i get REALLY good at dodging stuff and get decrease in lag its just helping me) also i think that 6 point in PP convert might be enough now but i can be wrong so dont quote me on that.

For force tree you have less freedom with your point as you have alot of important stuff to get and also it depend on what element you are focusing more ( you need to think about counpound tech too) i think the only thing i would change on force tree is maybe remove 3 point in photon flare to relocate them in Bolt mastery for that 16% increase dmg.
    Also one more thing.. i know you said you only use rod but in all honesty, any main force user should try and learn how to use a talis as it is a really strong weapon for many situation
    Last edited by Shad0owdruid; May 28, 2018 at 09:51 PM.

how much Hp / Def / Resist it needed for survive 4hko or survive the last crash attack (the wall of fire one) ?
    you can always use any jet boot and just press regular shift for the final landing. it has a lot of i-frames.

now i'm still stuck at dragon rematch if i'm plaing fo/te.

even with nabarta-0 and dodging with mirage escape, i'm still die with it.

when my PB is not full, someone hold the laconium, and my DB is already used, i'm pretty much dead in the last crash attack.

i know the Upgraded Rod Demon one have potential for Dragon rematch, how much it's difference in damage with EPD? i'm interested in the damage reduction it has.
    i know it's not worth for something just 1 quest, but i don't want to die.

my current HP/PP/SDef/RDef/TDef is 1204/176/17xx/17xx/19xx.

deband drink, defense tree, deband cut isn't helping it either.
    I have a decent amount of defense (and lots of dex) taken the hit before while trying to stay above the attack with hero schenanegans. I think the LOWEST amount of damage I've taken from the hit is 2.1K.

So here's some ideas for surviving the attack.
    1. Can't you simply stand well outside of the big telegraphed circle and avoid it entirely, as long as you dodge the fireballs? There's usually a decent amount of room outside of the circle on the southern end of the field (where the dragon hovers before the attack).
    2. You can farm up a Lumiere Rod/Talis/Gunslash from Enchanted Forest and use its "Hero Will" potential to tank the hit LUL.
    3. You can use Mil's suggestion and use all-class JB. In particular, there is Richterfelis (リヒターフェリス) which grants you the PA Grand Wave. The weapon action for Grand Wave has a long period of invincibility. Those JB are not usually cheap though.
    4. You can try to tank the hit with your dark blast, if you happen to have it ready. In fact, you could try to exploit the invincibility during activation.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

That last aoe attack has a pretty generous time for you to mirage step through it, even with short step. And like above just step outside the circle and you're safe. I wouldn't go tanking stuff around as force either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I think he meant the demon upgraded rod, the one with 20% damage 50% redux on dragon rematch, that one is still quite weaker than EPD but damage halved is no joke, so it's a great way to not die !
    yeah i mean that, that 50% reduction ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    Nothing has really changed. Spend your points on the 5% damage for both trees. Flare is worth it at level 85, but you can just invest in ~100 attack in flare and get afterburst. Flare's damage boost is still only so-so for the points spent I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad0owdruid View Post
    I never been a big fan of photon flare so i always avoided it because i think my points are way better invested somewhere else and the fact that the T-Atk bonus from photon flare is not affected by other damage multiplier like shifta tech , team drink, shifta drink etc make it meh ... wich make it even worst to me..(also wanted more space on my subpallette )but i have to admit that its worth it to put some point in it with the new lvl 85 skill that reduce charge cd....stilll i wont invest fully in photon flare so here is what im using right now: https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...008dBIb0000008

For techer you can change some point as you desire like deband advance and deband cut ( i know some people dont like it but untill i get REALLY good at dodging stuff and get decrease in lag its just helping me) also i think that 6 point in PP convert might be enough now but i can be wrong so dont quote me on that.

For force tree you have less freedom with your point as you have alot of important stuff to get and also it depend on what element you are focusing more ( you need to think about counpound tech too) i think the only thing i would change on force tree is maybe remove 3 point in photon flare to relocate them in Bolt mastery for that 16% increase dmg.
    Also one more thing.. i know you said you only use rod but in all honesty, any main force user should try and learn how to use a talis as it is a really strong weapon for many situation
    thanks for that , so then i just need to fill +100 atk in the photon flare.
    i'm playing rod only because for me it's difficult for multi grind / affix weapon per class because i'm not rich enough at meseta. usually i play 1 weapon per class. that's why i don't play hunter or fighter as a main (i play all class main except that two).
    while talis damage is great, it seems needed to have rainbow talis or have the atra talis, so i play EPD rod to save meseta, my damage isn't bad either, usually got 5 to top dps in mpa like Omega Loser and Dragon (except rematch).

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    you can always use any jet boot and just press regular shift for the final landing. it has a lot of i-frames.
    Thanks for the suggestions Milranduil ..

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    I have a decent amount of defense (and lots of dex) taken the hit before while trying to stay above the attack with hero schenanegans. I think the LOWEST amount of damage I've taken from the hit is 2.1K.

So here's some ideas for surviving the attack.
    1. Can't you simply stand well outside of the big telegraphed circle and avoid it entirely, as long as you dodge the fireballs? There's usually a decent amount of room outside of the circle on the southern end of the field (where the dragon hovers before the attack).
    2. You can farm up a Lumiere Rod/Talis/Gunslash from Enchanted Forest and use its "Hero Will" potential to tank the hit LUL.
    3. You can use Mil's suggestion and use all-class JB. In particular, there is Richterfelis (リヒターフェリス) which grants you the PA Grand Wave. The weapon action for Grand Wave has a long period of invincibility. Those JB are not usually cheap though.
    4. You can try to tank the hit with your dark blast, if you happen to have it ready. In fact, you could try to exploit the invincibility during activation.
    1. eh, that's circle? not square? i think all the square arena become hitbox ..
    2. i don't think i can with my bad luck in enchanted forest, only got trash *13 so far ..
    3. the richterfelis like 28M in ship 2 . but i see an alternative that more cheap though ..
    4. that's what i always use, but if DB isn't ready or by some mistakes i activated early, then RIP me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    That last aoe attack has a pretty generous time for you to mirage step through it, even with short step. And like above just step outside the circle and you're safe. I wouldn't go tanking stuff around as force either way.
    yeah, i'm pretty terrible at evading with Fo/Te though, other class is fine at evading but this mirage step ... . even damage taken in parser is like i'm playing a summoner (my damage taken can be around 8k-30k)
    Last edited by Youmu Konpaku; May 31, 2018 at 09:08 AM.
    yeah, my engrish is bad

thanks for that , so then i just need to fill +100 atk in the photon flare.
    I wouldn't recommend doing the full Photon Flare - there's still plenty more on the skill tree that'd be worth getting before that. The main benefit of PF now is access to the FO Lv85 ability, and you only need one point to access that. With that said, I did go 2 points so I could put one in Afterburst, but 1 will certainly see you through with no worries.

EPD dropped just now, grinded it and decided to pull out my force from the trash bin for a while. I haven't played it in years so I probably am doing something wrong (and my stuff definitely isn't optimized or anything) but how is this so shitty? Somehow with the same units it manages to be at most on par with atra wand te/fi on light techs in exchange for losing out on all the mobility from step (a complete necessity to use ragrants at least for me playing te/fi/br for most of my life). Meanwhile ilbarta was definitely doing more damage but the instant aggro just makes it a pain to play thanks to mirage shitcape. I'm aware I'm bad on force but this definitely isn't anything special and for all the recent talk of "balance" atra hero sword just completely shits on it in forest/any standard gameplay setting especially on mobbing.

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    EPD dropped just now, grinded it and decided to pull out my force from the trash bin for a while. I haven't played it in years so I probably am doing something wrong (and my stuff definitely isn't optimized or anything) but how is this so shitty? Somehow with the same units it manages to be at most on par with atra wand te/fi on light techs in exchange for losing out on all the mobility from step (a complete necessity to use ragrants at least for me playing te/fi/br for most of my life). Meanwhile ilbarta was definitely doing more damage but the instant aggro just makes it a pain to play thanks to mirage shitcape. I'm aware I'm bad on force but this definitely isn't anything special and for all the recent talk of "balance" atra hero sword just completely shits on it in forest/any standard gameplay setting especially on mobbing.
    ....Okay that just means your FO isn't up-to-date

-First thing first, Ilgrants with Brilliants craft is now you go-to bossing tech, It also is your fastest compound charger
    -Secondly FO isn't about single tech damage...It's about a stream of damage that is more stable and constant than TE (I'll elaborate on that a bit after), but more importantly, compound damage. EP5 changes to masteries, on top of EPD equalizing element conversion means that the off-element part of your compound gets vastly stronger. They are the cornerstone of current FO play with EPD since you know, three bursts of at least 1.5M damage every 2 minutes on a single target might help you. All your three compounds should always be in cooldown in Forest, and you should always be actively waiting for them
    - Third, yes mirage is not that handy, but short mirage + charge escape still lets you keep doing damage without excessive downtime. Even then Mirage is your absolute last resort. Tech parry and Nabarta 0 should be your go-to defensive options whenever they are applicable. Again your goal is to keep dishing damage for your compounds rotations, and do your best to not let anything keep you from doing so, be it PP or enemies.
    -Fourth, Hero might be better in other content for mobbing...but not on Forest, because Forest has element PSE. If you choose your techs well according to element weaknesses, proper AoE and current PSE effects, you can literally destroy everything...I mean a 350k Ilfoie on a neutral hitbox sure could NEVER compare to Brightness

Finally, we have our own temple for Hero's glory, if you're going to shit on classes you just started playing and would rather bask in Hero's beauty, go to that wonderful place
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jun 2, 2018 at 05:30 AM.