Page 227 of 254 FirstFirst ... 127177217224225226227228229230237 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2539

So no Gi-Techs?
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Instead of Elder Soul you can go for Guranz Soul nowadays. It's slightly stronger and easier to get.
    Ep5 you need that extra hp, might as well go Are's then build on from there

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    So no Gi-Techs?
    for what?

Returning player, would like to know if this build is still good since there has been lots of change since i last played.
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...000dBIb0000008

Quote Originally Posted by SS4 View Post
    Returning player, would like to know if this build is still good since there has been lots of change since i last played.
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...000dBIb0000008
    While I'm not up on the optimal meta, you are going to want Tech Charge JA Addition on one of the two trees; it basically makes it so that your charged Techs almost always count as JAs, even when casting from idle.

Oh, thx i missed that somehow. Removed 1 tech up 2 in force since its less

Instead of Elder Soul you can go for Guranz Soul nowadays. It's slightly stronger and easier to get.
    can't find info on it, what other affixes does it boost, and what are the likelihoods of the unit fodders being at about 4s/5s?

Quote Originally Posted by midend View Post
    can't find info on it, what other affixes does it boost, and what are the likelihoods of the unit fodders being at about 4s/5s?
    Where are you looking for Information? If you still use Cirnopedia abandon that, it hasn't been updated in years.

https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki...pecial_Ability

Guranz Soul boosts only Stigma (which isn't a desiderable ability) but that's not an issue since Tech 3 and Spirita 3 aren't as good as they used to be. Like Kril pointed out you could consider Ares The Soul since it gives both 35hp and 3pp at the cost of 10 T-ATK less. To make that you need to (in the Affix sim) mash a blue soul and a green soul together.

Where are you looking for Information? If you still use Cirnopedia abandon that, it hasn't been updated in years.

https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki...pecial_Ability

Guranz Soul boosts only Stigma (which isn't a desiderable ability) but that's not an issue since Tech 3 and Spirita 3 aren't as good as they used to be. Like Kril pointed out you could consider Ares The Soul since it gives both 35hp and 3pp at the cost of 10 T-ATK less. To make that you need to (in the Affix sim) mash a blue soul and a green soul together.
    thanks. i came from dead SEA server so the idea of sp3 and tech3 is still stuck in my head. What would a piece 4s boasting 80-90 t-atk cost on average?

Hey all. Returning to the game after a 3 year break and I'm honestly feeling a bit overwhelmed at the sheer amount of content and evolution this game has gone through. I've always played Force but now I feel so behind, I imagine that all of my weapons and armor are trash at this point (apparently there's rings now??). Does anyone have any useful tips to help nudge me in the right direction so I can get my Force back into the swing of things again?

To add some context, I'm a Lv75 Force, Lv68 Braver, Lv68 Techer and the last time I played was when the very first Ultimate mission was released, so I'm completely oblivious to everything thats happened after that.

I have somewhat learned about the new NT weapons but I'm not entirely sure how to upgrade them to +35 so I can unlock Lv80 Force.

First thing, you no longer need shop passes to buy anything from the Player Shop, and you can buy certain 13* weapons from them as well.

So to unlock lv80, you want to go to the Player Shop, and search for the 13* Val Rod (I believe it is called Val Zemus); you will need multiple copies because you need to increase the Grind Cap for NT items to get them to +35/35 (You basically can do the same thing for any lv80 unlock, just with the appropriate weapon type; if you just want the unlock, you can use a Talis to meet the condition for Force and Techer simultaneously). To know how many you need, you go to the second tab on the item window and you can see a little bar at the bottom with something like 1(32) above it; the number in ( ) is what the grind cap of the weapon is, and to increase it, you need to feed it more copies, and the amount that it goes up is determined by the grind cap of the extra copies you are feeding it (essentially it is combine the grind caps +1, so feeding a 32 to a 32 will result in a 35). Also, make sure that you do get the element up to 60% if you intend to do the next part:

Now, by grinding that Val to +35/35 you get two titles: the one that you need for the lv80 unlock, and one that gives you a Chronos Time Stone; using this time stone (and 999 Saphard and Goldgrimo), you can trade the rod to Zieg and get a 14* Atra Rod, which has a special affix (known as an S4 SSA/Super Special Ability/S-Class Ability) that you can add to it that evens out Elemental Conversion, meaning you won't need a rainbow set of Rods.
    There is a whole thing about the special affixes that you can add to the Atra, which are basically almost like mini potentials, and there are various types that can be added (these are S1, S2, and S3 SSAs, and you can only add one of each to the Atra). Here is some info on them: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/episode-5-s-class-abilities/

Essentially, there are only 2 Rods that are worth your time as a Force right now (though that may change in the future), the aforementioned Atra (which is fairly easy to get, but requires you to use SSAs to make it usable) or the Eternal Psycho Drive (which is either from a random drop, or can be obtained from Zieg by trading in 500 Conqueror's Crests [these are distributed via campaigns and as drops from certain XH bosses, though the drops are never more than one or two per run]; it is the better of the two options becuase its potential also boosts the power of Elemental Conversion rather than just evening it out, but is harder to obtain [unless you have amazing luck and/or enough time to run every EQ that drops crests]). Due to the way that Atras work, if you do get an EPD, you can always trade the Atra Rod to Zeig for the Atra Talis and it will retain its affixes, meaning that you will then also have a Talis that has evened out Elemental Conversion.

Also, one ring that you want to get and level as soon as possible is L/Tech C Parry; it gives you a window that will block a single attack in a 180 degree range in front of you when you are charging a Tech. The basic choice for your R ring would be R/P Keeper Tech, which gives a 3% damage boost by keeping your HP above a certain threshold.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 3, 2018 at 07:12 AM.