Page 242 of 254 FirstFirst ... 142192232239240241242243244245252 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    ok fo/te.. but still my question : how do I do heavy nukes like 100k
    Most of Fo's damage is multi-hit, and the advertised damage per technique is split. Ilgrants for example, hits super hard per cast, but the numbers you see on screen are the damage divided by 12 because it hits that many times. Also you want to take advantage of Fo's ability to hit multiple enemies to deal large damage. Zondeel + Ragrants is potentially enormous damage even if the numbers that popup look small.

If you want to see big numbers for whatever reason use Ilbarta, Namegid, Ilfoie, and compounds which are Fo's real nukes. Big numbers don't necessarily mean best DPS though.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    The only instance where Te/Fo is ok is when you level up Te as a subclass for Fo/Te.
    Te/Fo unironically isn't a thing.
    remember this almost became a main class combo if it wasnt for Ele Conv

Those are like the mega nukes. You can still hit 100k foies on darker cores
    As well as megid hitting that high naturally. Practically anything that has a decently high PA notation that is single hit. Il zan, Barta, Na zan, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    remember this almost became a main class combo if it wasnt for Ele Conv
    Its just a force with 24/7 super shifta and access to Thors hammer what could've gone wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Ya it doesnt save pp on re zandia
    Thanks.

I still have a couple questions:
    1) How important is PP Convert for FoTe these days with standing still for a moment to get absurd pp regen?
    2) How is Rod Shoot? I got it but I cannot make up my mind, is damage good enough to use? Is the pp recovery worth it?
    and is the rod shoot mode ring good / better?
    3) Finally, what rings are good on FoTe?
    I already got Charge Parry and Short Mirage, for R I was thinking of t-atk PKeeper and maybe MH for tough situations. Killing Bonus doesn't sound that good with the tiny aoe (I assume it's similar to the original skill's aoe).

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Thanks.

I still have a couple questions:
    1) How important is PP Convert for FoTe these days with standing still for a moment to get absurd pp regen?
    2) How is Rod Shoot? I got it but I cannot make up my mind, is damage good enough to use? Is the pp recovery worth it?
    and is the rod shoot mode ring good / better?
    3) Finally, what rings are good on FoTe?
    I already got Charge Parry and Short Mirage, for R I was thinking of t-atk PKeeper and maybe MH for tough situations. Killing Bonus doesn't sound that good with the tiny aoe (I assume it's similar to the original skill's aoe).
    1. very important, no reason not to grab it or drop it despite standing still for good pp recov
    2. outside that Meme Rod that tries to make Rod melee a thing, you dont need more than 3 points into it for good PP recov on Rod. I would recommend at least 3SP into it, you dont need to go beyond that for any reason
    3. You basically named off the essential rings outside Killing Bonus when Brilliance Ruin(?) does the same thing for an SSA and sustains PP on mob sweeps/Re Zandia upkeep. Just Reversal Blast isn't a bad ring either for some quick dmg and pp recov on recovering from a hit that knocked you over. I dont use R/Massive Hunter because of the way I play that I dont have many situations where I need to use it but I still bring it with me anyways

1) Ragrants spam, Nafoie spam, Gibarta spam, Sazonde spam, Ilfoie spam, Zondeel spam

2) 3 points

3) You technically only need L c tech parry and R PK tech. Short mirage is questionable.
    Last edited by midend; Nov 19, 2018 at 03:25 AM.

Won't add much to the above except that if you have a free ring slot, consider Atomizer lovers
    - Lets you moon people without risking your skin, which can be a legit issue for FO
    - clutch and fully invul heal through star Atomizer. It doesn't sound much but there are quite a handful of situations when it can be hard to megiverse into hitting something, or get enough time to either charge resta, or use uncharged and stand there long enough to get the two ticks

Overall I'd say this ring is a must-have as utility in general now that air reversal and step jump/step JA are no longer rings.

Any "Up to date" FO/TE guides?

I haven't touched it in a while, but i'm more than aware that it still packs a really hard punch, plus the compound techniques are very fun.

Any guides that cover compounds, best techniques of each element category and most viable skills covered would be lovely.

it seems everyone has differing opinions on FO/TE.

Quote Originally Posted by Salavtore View Post
    Any "Up to date" FO/TE guides?

I haven't touched it in a while, but i'm more than aware that it still packs a really hard punch, plus the compound techniques are very fun.

Any guides that cover compounds, best techniques of each element category and most viable skills covered would be lovely.

it seems everyone has differing opinions on FO/TE.
    just Re Zandia spam mobs, Light/Dark/Ice Techs + Compound Techs on bosses ez done

someone else can fill you in more but ehh FO/TE isnt all that complicated atm