Page 102 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102103104105112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2539

There's no point to an ice Gal Rod since a Nep or Evil Rod with Ult Buster will do nearly identical damage in the only place you mob with ice, and those will of course, do more with Barantsion and be completely hassle-free.

Personally I wouldn't deal with it for Dark either unless you already had one grinded/affixed before Ares stones became a thing. Better off feeding it to Austere and doing the relatively painless Ares grind if you want a good dark rod but can't manage Austere.

Guys, returnen to the game recently I need to relearn everything. As tech craft is actually new to me, what mods would you advise me to use for each tech?

I have enough skill trees to cover all elements.

Also question 2: how do you get the multi element teches?
    What are the pros/cons of these multiele techs?

Thanks in advance

I don't want to get into detail with each tech craft recipe right now, as that's been brought up too many times here and I don't have time for that now.
    But for Compound Techs, you have to reach level 70 with either FO or TE. Then you'll unlock the CO for Zandion from Claris Claes where you have to kill 70 enemies using techniques (doesn't have to be you that does the finishing hit, just as long as the finishing hit is by a technique) in Ultimate Quest - Naberius. Then completing that would unlock the CO for Fomelgion, which is kill 70 using techs in Ultimate Lillipa. Then you unlock the CO for Barantsion, which requires killing 30 enemies using techs in each of the two Ultimate Quests.
    Pro: Ridiculously powerful.
    Con: Must fill up a meter (all three share the same meter, so using any one of them will deplete the meter) before using it.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Dec 15, 2015 at 04:55 AM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

actually all 3 compound quest are unlocked at the same time as soon as you reach 70

Oh really. I thought I heard that you needed to unlock Zandion before the CO for Fomelgion became available. Maybe it was like that, but then they changed it when Barantsion came. I wouldn't know, regardless, since I unlocked them for my characters as soon as they were introduced.
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

I ended up sticking with medium range 60 Light Shallist and it seems fine. I haven't had any problems with its range.
    Messing around, I cleared Nab2 in 5 minutes. I'm sure that's nothing special for anyone serious about TA though.
    Whatever the case, it's better than what I had before (50 Fire Beltrodan).

When I looked up JP swiki comments for Shallist, I think Light was mentioned about ~60? times, Ice ~40? and Dark ~25? I forget.
    There were some comments on the JP swiki about which weapons were best for what elements, but I'm too lazy to look that up now.

I asked JP friend for advice, and they said something like Talis is better for Ice because of Talis Mastery. Maybe Dark too?
    Forgot what they said about Dark. I just remember they said they wouldn't recommend it.
    Many people here say Shallist long range Dark is the shiz. I can't say much because I almost never use Dark anyway.

Oh, one thing I confirmed with them is the range latent updates in realtime.
    As in, each hit's damage is calculated based on your current location, not from the location you are when the Tech is cast.
    Probably old news to people here.

Regarding Compound Techs, I think they changed the prereqs a while back.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Dec 15, 2015 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mio View Post
    Guys, returnen to the game recently I need to relearn everything. As tech craft is actually new to me, what mods would you advise me to use for each tech?
    Foie: Blazing 3
    Gifoie: Blazing 3
    Rafoie: Blazing 3
    Shifta: Multi 3
    Safoie: Blazing 3 or Efficient 3 (former is better damage output, latter is better PP efficiency)
    Nafoie: Blazing 3
    Ilfoie: None or Concentrated 3 (former is stronger but charges slower, latter is inverse)

Barta: Ice Fang 2 (not 3)
    Gibarta: Ice Fang 3
    Rabarta: Multi 3
    Deband: Multi 3
    Sabarta: Ice Fang 3
    Nabarta: Ice Fang 3
    Ilbarta: Ice Fang 3

Zonde: Concentrated 3
    Gizonde: Supercharged 3
    Razonde: Supercharged 3
    Sazonde: Supercharged 3 or Swift 3 (former is stronger but travels slower, latter is inverse)
    Zondeel: Fierce 3
    Nazonde: Supercharged 3 or Concentrated 3 (both are lame because Nazonde is lame)
    Ilzonde: Concentrated 3

Zan: Concentrated 3 or Windslicer 3 (former charges faster, latter has faster projectile speed)
    Gizan: Concentrated 3
    Razan: Multi 3
    Sazan: Windslicer 3
    Nazan: Concentrated 3 or Windslicer 3 (former for general use, latter uncharged)
    Zanverse: Concentrated 3
    Ilzan: Wide 3

Grants: Brilliant 3 or Efficient 3 (former is stronger but charges slower, latter is inverse)
    Gigrants: Concentrated 3
    Ragrants: Concentrated 3
    Resta: Brilliant 3
    Anti: Concentrated 3 or Efficient 3 (former for support, latter for yourself)
    Nagrants: Multi 3
    Ilgrants: Brilliant 3 or None (former is stronger but slower projectiles, latter is inverse)

Megid: Umbral 3
    Gimegid: Concentrated 3
    Ramegid: Concentrated 3
    Megiverse: Efficient 3
    Samegid: Concentrated 3
    Namegid: Umbral 3
    Ilmegid: Umbral 3

I redo this list from scratch every time someone asks so please excuse any inconsistencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    I don't want to get into detail with each tech craft recipe right now, as that's been brought up too many times here and I don't have time for that now.
    But for Compound Techs, you have to reach level 70 with either FO or TE. Then you'll unlock the CO for Zandion from Claris Claes where you have to kill 70 enemies using techniques (doesn't have to be you that does the finishing hit, just as long as the finishing hit is by a technique) in Ultimate Quest - Naberius. Then completing that would unlock the CO for Fomelgion, which is kill 70 using techs in Ultimate Lillipa. Then you unlock the CO for Barantsion, which requires killing 30 enemies using techs in each of the two Ultimate Quests.
    Pro: Ridiculously powerful.
    Con: Must fill up a meter (all three share the same meter, so using any one of them will deplete the meter) before using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    actually all 3 compound quest are unlocked at the same time as soon as you reach 70
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Foie: Blazing 3
    Gifoie: Blazing 3
    Rafoie: Blazing 3
    Shifta: Multi 3
    Safoie: Blazing 3 or Efficient 3 (former is better damage output, latter is better PP efficiency)
    Nafoie: Blazing 3
    Ilfoie: None or Concentrated 3 (former is stronger but charges slower, latter is inverse)

Barta: Ice Fang 2 (not 3)
    Gibarta: Ice Fang 3
    Rabarta: Multi 3
    Deband: Multi 3
    Sabarta: Ice Fang 3
    Nabarta: Ice Fang 3
    Ilbarta: Ice Fang 3

Zonde: Concentrated 3
    Gizonde: Supercharged 3
    Razonde: Supercharged 3
    Sazonde: Supercharged 3 or Swift 3 (former is stronger but travels slower, latter is inverse)
    Zondeel: Fierce 3
    Nazonde: Supercharged 3 or Concentrated 3 (both are lame because Nazonde is lame)
    Ilzonde: Concentrated 3

Zan: Concentrated 3 or Windslicer 3 (former charges faster, latter has faster projectile speed)
    Gizan: Concentrated 3
    Razan: Multi 3
    Sazan: Windslicer 3
    Nazan: Concentrated 3 or Windslicer 3 (former for general use, latter uncharged)
    Zanverse: Concentrated 3
    Ilzan: Wide 3

Grants: Brilliant 3 or Efficient 3 (former is stronger but charges slower, latter is inverse)
    Gigrants: Concentrated 3
    Ragrants: Concentrated 3
    Resta: Brilliant 3
    Anti: Concentrated 3 or Efficient 3 (former for support, latter for yourself)
    Nagrants: Multi 3
    Ilgrants: Brilliant 3 or None (former is stronger but slower projectiles, latter is inverse)

Megid: Umbral 3
    Gimegid: Concentrated 3
    Ramegid: Concentrated 3
    Megiverse: Efficient 3
    Samegid: Concentrated 3
    Namegid: Umbral 3
    Ilmegid: Umbral 3

I redo this list from scratch every time someone asks so please excuse any inconsistencies.
    I would like to thank everyone, especially LonelyGaruga, to have taken the time to give me these detailed informations. You are very helpful and I will treasure your help.

Thank you a lot guys, really. I'm slowly trying to get re-hooked in the game, and there's so much content to learn all together that it's a bit overwhelming.

I definitely don't agree with Il-Grants' suggested choice. Brilliant 3 with perfect merit gives less than 7% to overall damage (pretty low compared to most other +power recipes), but you lose the 0.25 sec charge reduction that Swift 3 gives. Swift 3's decreased Panic demerit isn't really a big issue if you get a good value, since you'll still have a respectable rate. It's mostly the charge time reduction of Swift 3 that I feel is too good to pass up, though.
    The others are either what I use or choices that have their own merit that I can't really strongly oppose. Although, IMO, I would add that Efficient 3 Foie, Efficient 3 Sa-Zan, and Concentrated 3 Il-Zan are also valid options, as well.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Dec 15, 2015 at 11:13 PM.
    Characters

Before DF Double I would agree, but inflicting Panic on second exposure is what makes or breaks an organized MPA. Although I suppose most people don't do those, in which case, sure, might as well go for Swift. Although I still think Panic is great even in random runs.

Efficient 3 for Foie is really questionable considering the huge range loss, Efficient 1 or bust. The range loss is way too much, and you only get -2 PP at the very best when it's already minimal at -10 along with the -3.5 from PP Charge Revival and PP Restorate. Foie is mainly good for stuff you can beat in a minimal number of hits in the first place, since bulky enemies you would talis Gifoie instead, so it makes more sense to concentrate on damage for it.

I had to double check this, but it seems I mixed up Sazan's demerits. Thought Efficient had charge time reduction when it was really Windslicer. Considering Gal Wind, charge time demerit would be a problem so Efficient is probably the superior choice.

I think I explained why I put Wide > Concentrated in my last list and was corrected about Concentrated having its uses in TAs or something, so going to just say yes to that.

So,

Ilgrants: +Swift 3
    Sazan: +Efficient 3
    Ilzan: +Concentrated 3