Page 198 of 254 FirstFirst ... 98148188195196197198199200201208248 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2539

What sort of minimum HP and PP should I be aiming for as a 75/75 FO/TE? Right now, I have approximately 550 HP and 186 PP but it feels like my HP is way too low.
    Last edited by Zyreth; May 20, 2017 at 03:01 PM.

800+ (or 900+) is the way to go for HP nowadays. As for PP, 186 is fine, a good FOTE should have above 180, imo.

For comparison, my lv80/80 FOTE has around 950-1k HP and average of 195-205PP, depending on what weapon equipped
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Anyone know of a good 12* unit combination for Force? The reason I chose it instead of Austere + 12* leg is that I want Air Reversal, Tech Parry, Short Mirage, and future-proofing if SEGA releases anymore OP rings for force in the future.

Using that unit comparison excel, the best I've come up with was Shine Blue rear, Qliphad arm, and Qliphad Leg. It gives me 230 hp, 31 pp, and 70 t-atk (?). My force has 600 hp and 115 pp base. I'm aiming for around 1k hp and 200 pp.

Any suggestions?

^Tech parry and air reversal are self-explanatory, but i wont suggest to put Short Mirage into the 3rd unit (because imo, Short Mirage is situational, as default Mirage has better usage most of the time). I'd use it as equip until that supposed 4th FOTE ring is released, lol

The units you have chosen seems fine, but you will need some OP affix to reach 1k HP and 200PP, usually that means Astral Soul or Ether Factor.

Assuming you have similar mindset as me and aim 5s, this is doable on 1 unit (not cheap ofc): http://pso2affix.seilent.net/#!/s=RZ...EA04&o=B13.A06

Then, the other 2 units can have this instead: http://pso2affix.seilent.net/#!/s=RZ...B04.UA21&o=B13

(That affixes on the base units are doable, but it will take alot of patience, meseta and excubes....Kinda similar to those Catalysts, i guess lol)

So, adding all the affixes and the unit total bonus, u got total of: 395hp, 79pp, and 440t-atk
    Making your HP 995, and PP 194.

How's that?

Unless, you don't care much about having higher t-atk amount, then your target could be much easier to achieve, I guess?

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions to improve, do share it
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; May 24, 2017 at 10:56 AM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Short mirage takes practice, but is always better to use in the end imo. I slapped it on a unit, and haven't looked back.

How many less i-frames does Short Mirage have compared with normal Mirage?
    Actually, which part of normal Mirage has i-frames and which part doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    How many less i-frames does Short Mirage have compared with normal Mirage?
    Actually, which part of normal Mirage has i-frames and which part doesn't
    Basically pretty much everything is cut by half (total duration, including i-frames and recovery are halved)
    The moment you become completely visible again is the end of i-frames. which is followed by a period of time during which you can't do anything. However you can cancel that annoying recovery by jumping before mirage, since you can mirage again as soon as you land

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    However you can cancel that annoying recovery by jumping before mirage, since you can mirage again as soon as you land
    which is what i always thought made short mirage pointless, guess not, i don't play Fo. And fair enough short hop mirage cancel doesn't work in downhill sections
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by SS4 View Post
    Any feedback on this Fo/Te Female Newman build?
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0000jdB0000006
    Thx.
    look fine to me. i personally do tatkup1 8/10 and 2 10/10 instead of rod keep 5 + freeze keep1, but that's a very, very small dmg difference.