Page 2 of 254 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Since Zandeon is a composite tech that covers lightning and wind, it is most likely that Sega will release two other composite techs to cover the remaining elements.

Since Sega claimed that the intent of multi-element techs was to encourage Fo/Te and Te/Fo play (not that they could ever succeed with the latter), it is most likely that the other two composite techs will be a combination of a Force and Techer element. Meaning either Fire + Dark and Ice + Light or Fire + Light and Ice + Dark. My bet's on the former pair.
    It'll be great if Sega will eventually release all 15 combinations (but that seems a bit too much). Going with the thought of them trying to promote the FO+TE combination (do they even need to promote this combination?), it's always possible that they'll have other combinations after the first 3 get introduced. That'll give us a total of 9. Doesn't seem as ridiculous as 15, but getting to 9 at this pace will still take like a whole year. I personally would want a "Twilight" Dark + Light one, but that's purely on Techter's tree, so it probably won't happen. And I, too, think it's going to be Fire + Dark and Ice + Light, for some reason.
    But having multiple of these techniques does seem a bit overpowered if they are able to be used independently of each other, as you can spam one after the other. I can see them making it so that all of them run off of the same meter. You charge all at once, but if you use any one of them, it takes up the charge and you have to recharge the meter to use any of them again.

PS: I've always wondered why I couldn't ever find the thread for Force in this forum...
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Dec 13, 2014 at 11:07 AM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Has anybody actually found any practical uses for Zandeon that are actually more useful than other things you could do (for example, one-shotting Mizer with Zandeon)? Since it's not faster than Ilzonde either from my experience (although I might be wrong), it's much better to spam that when you just want to kill and move on.

Zandeon seems like a really weak tech to me -- it may do 17 hits of 10K or whatever, but it has a full second charge, requires you to be on your target, takes an eternity to actually fully execute and cannot properly be concentrated on many weak points. You'd be faster using whatever the most efficient tech is at the time, rather than using Zandeon. Add to the fact that for proper damage, you need to have lightning and wind masteries.

The only real use I've found for Zandeon is killing a boss when it's at low enough HP and I feel like I might fuck up and die, since Zandeon has full i-frames once you get it going, although if you don't kill, you may very well get hit on the exit as I've accidently done once or twice. . _.

Funny.

Making my manly dewman scream 'I'm a pretty girl' is a use for Zandeon.

It's good to use when neither Ketos Proi nor PP Convert is available, too.

Used on bal rodos when he's down, it flew in static in his mouth and currently dealt 20k per hit

What to craft on sazonde? I planned to craft swift ones for less PP use on elysion
    Last edited by Stickboy; Dec 13, 2014 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickboy View Post
    Used on bal rodos when he's down, it flew in static in his mouth and currently dealt 20k per hit

What to craft on sazonde? I planned to craft swift ones for less PP use on elysion
    Yeah, swift is generally better.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Has anybody actually found any practical uses for Zandeon that are actually more useful than other things you could do (for example, one-shotting Mizer with Zandeon)? Since it's not faster than Ilzonde either from my experience (although I might be wrong), it's much better to spam that when you just want to kill and move on.

Zandeon seems like a really weak tech to me -- it may do 17 hits of 10K or whatever, but it has a full second charge, requires you to be on your target, takes an eternity to actually fully execute and cannot properly be concentrated on many weak points. You'd be faster using whatever the most efficient tech is at the time, rather than using Zandeon. Add to the fact that for proper damage, you need to have lightning and wind masteries.

The only real use I've found for Zandeon is killing a boss when it's at low enough HP and I feel like I might fuck up and die, since Zandeon has full i-frames once you get it going, although if you don't kill, you may very well get hit on the exit as I've accidently done once or twice. . _.
    Isn't Zandeon stepping the fastest way to move without PP? It's the same as charge stepping except it costs no PP, so you can step indefinitely as long as you have a wand equipped and Wand Lovers activated. I'm a TA noob so I don't know about all the new steps these days though...

check bottom post
    Last edited by Z-0; Dec 15, 2014 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lnvisible View Post
    Yeah, swift is generally better.
    Eh, Supercharged is roughly 32% more damage at max merit. Sazonde is the only tech that does more damage uncharged with Elysion than fully charged (66% uncharged, 0.66 * 1.7 = 1.122, or 112%, full charge is 100% damage), so it's effectively a power notation of 1113, as opposed to Swift Sazonde's power of 844 (difference of 269 instead of 240 like the craft adds). Not too sure the -4 PP really helps that much compared to the extra damage, though the speed demerit on the power recipe can lead to whiffs on some bosses if you're too far away, something Swift wouldn't have to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Since Sega claimed that the intent of multi-element techs was to encourage Fo/Te and Te/Fo play (not that they could ever succeed with the latter)
    When I don't use my TEchter/BOuncer, I play as Techter/FOrce. Anyway, I still Main TEchter since having +25% HP, +10% ATK and 3 minutes S/D with one cast is really appreciated.
    Of course, you can do way better damage as a FOrce/TEcher... FOrce/TEchter, you know the ones who paper the floor on Ultimate Naberius with 500 HP/DEF because "hail powaaaaa" !