Page 216 of 254 FirstFirst ... 116166206213214215216217218219226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2539

I have 1044 HP and 206 PP on my main character. My alt Fo's have between 850-950 HP and 150-175 PP. This is with the all class bonuses. I'd say to aim for at least 900 HP and 170 PP. Fo should be OK as long as you don't get one shot. Resta heals for ridiculous amounts and it's relatively cheap with Te sub. Are you having trouble with PPC active, or all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    Are you having trouble with PPC active, or all the time?
    Mostly with PPC active, if I resta to keep myself topped off I dont get 1 shot. I suppose around 900 would be nice enough!

Edit: For Skill Rings I currently have Tech Parry and Perfect Keeper Tech, but on units what would you recommend? I was thinking along the lines of air reversal but not sure about the other 2 units?
    Last edited by Drakhin; Jan 8, 2018 at 07:25 PM.

can someone explain what Tech Charge JA Addition do i dont understand .. also with the new tree and the extra skill point, is it worth getting ice with fire or going full photon flare ?

also do you guys have good crafted tech proposition to give?

Quote Originally Posted by Shad0owdruid View Post
    can someone explain what Tech Charge JA Addition do i dont understand.
    The skill basically is just your first charged Tech counts as a JA even if you didn't JA it from an attack or other Tech; so basically when you cast a charged Tech from idle, it counts as a JA, but it does have a "cooldown" that makes it that you still need to properly JA subsequent Techs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhin View Post
    Mostly with PPC active, if I resta to keep myself topped off I dont get 1 shot. I suppose around 900 would be nice enough!

Edit: For Skill Rings I currently have Tech Parry and Perfect Keeper Tech, but on units what would you recommend? I was thinking along the lines of air reversal but not sure about the other 2 units?
    Well Mirage Jump cancelling is gonna become a thing soon so I'd prepare a step jump ring just in case to speed movement up a little.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Well Mirage Jump cancelling is gonna become a thing soon so I'd prepare a step jump ring just in case to speed movement up a little.
    Yeah I heard about that too! Also, do you guys use Short Mirage or prefer the default one? I've used both and I'm kinda in the limbo...

Quote Originally Posted by Shad0owdruid View Post
    can someone explain what Tech Charge JA Addition do i dont understand .. also with the new tree and the extra skill point, is it worth getting ice with fire or going full photon flare ?

also do you guys have good crafted tech proposition to give?
    Currently running pure ice, with a Wind/Light/Dark Te tree, but do plan to go for a Fire/Ice tree when the patch that separates compound tech cooldown comes along. You lose like 3% dmg total by forsaking TAtk-ups in exchange for 44% on 1 more element and access to far stronger compounds, absolutely worth taking.

As for crafts, always just go conc>power=efficient in that order except the follwing:
    Spoiler!

edit: fixed links (i hope)
    Last edited by escarlata; Jan 10, 2018 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    Currently running pure ice, with a Wind/Light/Dark Te tree, but do plan to go for a Fire/Ice tree when the patch that separates compound tech cooldown comes along. You lose like 3% dmg total by forsaking TAtk-ups in exchange for 44% on 1 more element and access to far stronger compounds, absolutely worth taking.[/SPOILER-BOX]
    Those skill sim links aren't working, I recommend screening them instead or using a jap one.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhin View Post

If you're having trouble with PPC you might want to go with 1000 or more. Maybe try looking at the damage you take from a fatal attack to get an idea of how much HP you need to survive.

As far as rings go I use a hybrid 11/12 set so I only have Short Mirage on my leg. I recommend the ring for Fo, it's much better than standard mirage. If you jump and continually mirage you'll get a huge number of iframes, and it keeps you from losing DPS in the very long standard mirage animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The skill basically is just your first charged Tech counts as a JA even if you didn't JA it from an attack or other Tech; so basically when you cast a charged Tech from idle, it counts as a JA, but it does have a "cooldown" that makes it that you still need to properly JA subsequent Techs.
    The cooldown almost doesn't matter. You would have to animation cancel to charge a tech before the cooldown ended. The skill allows Fo and Te to ignore JA except for TAJA I think.

By the way, I've seen a lot of Forces with the rod shoot ring... I haven't taken rod shoot on my skill tree, what do you guys think/use?

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    As far as rings go I use a hybrid 11/12 set so I only have Short Mirage on my leg. I recommend the ring for Fo, it's much better than standard mirage. If you jump and continually mirage you'll get a huge number of iframes, and it keeps you from losing DPS in the very long standard mirage animation.
    Alright, I've got the ring, I'll give it a shot I suppose it just takes getting used to it