Page 218 of 254 FirstFirst ... 118168208215216217218219220221228 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Fair enough, but... if you're fitting all 3 compounds on 1 subpallete, I question what's on there, because you must be missing stuff. To each their own though.
    i dont fit all 3 counpound tech , just 2 or 1 depending on my skill tree selected .. as for the rest its my mag pb , pp convert ,shifta , resta ,deband, anti and the last 2 depend of the situation. Ive seen alot of video of force user who dont use deband at all so i might consider droping it when i learn why ..feel like deband help alot for survival??

Quote Originally Posted by Shad0owdruid View Post
    i dont fit all 3 counpound tech , just 2 or 1 depending on my skill tree selected .. as for the rest its my mag pb , pp convert ,shifta , resta ,deband, anti and the last 2 depend of the situation. Ive seen alot of video of force user who dont use deband at all so i might consider droping it when i learn why ..feel like deband help alot for survival??
    Deband is nice but unless it's helping you to survive a 1 shot, you can just Megiverse/Resta right back up anyway, so it's not very important to have. You can just shove it into one of your main palette or something if you want it. That will spare you the subpalette slot for higher priority stuff like Zanverse, Megiverse, Ilzonde, Zondeel, Talis Fast Throw and Nabarta0

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    Deband is nice but unless it's helping you to survive a 1 shot, you can just Megiverse/Resta right back up anyway, so it's not very important to have. You can just shove it into one of your main palette or something if you want it. That will spare you the subpalette slot for higher priority stuff like Zanverse, Megiverse, Ilzonde, Zondeel, Talis Fast Throw and Nabarta0
    ty i appreciate the good advice

Has anyone else been thinking about cross element TAJA (Fo/Fi or ring) with Atra rod S4? Back when Deus was a thing I really wanted to try Ragrants/Gimigid, but I didn't have EPD surprisingly enough. My 20% PP reduction Atra is a fair replacement. Other good tech combos seem hard to come by though. Nothing is really Ice/Light weakness, and weaving things between Ilbarta sounds like a pain. Max wind DPS requires Nazan0 with all its positioning issues, but I guess it should work fine with Ilgrants, and Zonde0 (also Gimigid, but I don't think anything is Wind/Dark weak). Sabarta would be a great TAJA component if it wasn't worthless, but since it's not getting buffed to my knowledge it doesn't seem like Sega cares.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I did ragrants/gimegid combos taking te/fi into grazia

So I'm trying to get Force to 80 now as part of my tryhard marathon. Unfortunately my best Force weapons are a +35 light element Fornis Rod, a +35 wind element Form Rod, and a +10 Light element Psycho Wand with the pot 3 weaponoid potential. How should I set those up to be as effective as possible? I'm not looking to play the class long term, just enough to get it to 80 and finish off the class cube orders. Should I just rock only the Fornis rod on all 6 tech palettes or should I try to work with the other two as well?
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Since the Fornis potential can only cover 3 elements at the most, having another rod to cover the off elements could be useful since Fornis's potential won't be active for some enemies. Matching elements is worth about 13% damage over not doing so, so it's about the same value as a weapon's potential itself. Light and fire would be the most common elements right now, although ice is obviously important for Dragon if you're doing that, but I guess you wouldn't just for leveling. The only problem that I see is that your Form Rod has no damage potential and your Psycho Wand has low attack. I guess you could put the weapons into the damage calc to see if it's worth it to optimize the other two.

http://4rt.info/psod/

Hey guys, new to force here currently still levelling wanted to run some questions by here see if i can get some input and become better at this because im getting different answers from people i run with I really feel I am missing some things and lacking alot of damage due to it.. First off, is it necessary to buy multiple skill trees to maximize the elements? There definitely isnt enough SP to take all of the elements. Secondly, do i need to build a rainbow pallet ill clarify that i am running FO/TE so would i need to endure some serious grind to obtain a weapon for each element? I seem to have joined to late to get things like the zeinesis gear and others like it so some pointers here would be grand I'm hearing Fornis is good but I could use some advice on weapons and the like and where to go from there. Lastly, this is gonna sound really noobish but seriously what friggin spells do I go and craft? Theres alot to it. I haven't been able to find a up to date guide anywhere that really explains and while i could probably dig through this post here its over 200 pages lmao I would much rather just ask the question and get some up to date input from those who probably know far more then i do about the class. Any advice from fellow players of this class would be amazing. To clear things up again I am running a FO/TE still unsure on whether to use a TALIS or a ROD I typically switch between them depending on what spell I plan to cast and I was told to build a pure t attack mag so thats what I have also been working towards.

Quote Originally Posted by amalgomator View Post
    Hey guys, new to force here currently still levelling wanted to run some questions by here see if i can get some input and become better at this because im getting different answers from people i run with I really feel I am missing some things and lacking alot of damage due to it.. First off, is it necessary to buy multiple skill trees to maximize the elements? There definitely isnt enough SP to take all of the elements. Secondly, do i need to build a rainbow pallet ill clarify that i am running FO/TE so would i need to endure some serious grind to obtain a weapon for each element? I seem to have joined to late to get things like the zeinesis gear and others like it so some pointers here would be grand I'm hearing Fornis is good but I could use some advice on weapons and the like and where to go from there. Lastly, this is gonna sound really noobish but seriously what friggin spells do I go and craft? Theres alot to it. I haven't been able to find a up to date guide anywhere that really explains and while i could probably dig through this post here its over 200 pages lmao I would much rather just ask the question and get some up to date input from those who probably know far more then i do about the class. Any advice from fellow players of this class would be amazing. To clear things up again I am running a FO/TE still unsure on whether to use a TALIS or a ROD I typically switch between them depending on what spell I plan to cast and I was told to build a pure t attack mag so thats what I have also been working towards.
    You should be fine taking just fire and ice on the force tree, and if you didn't mind losing a little bit of damage overall, even grab all three elements, but many are still running fire and ice together. No reason to not have all elements on techer tree, there is more than enough points. Ideally, yeah, you would want a rainbow palette due to element conversion being so strong. If you had the money and resources though, I would just get an Atra 14* rod asap, and until you grab that maybe get a Fire/Light rod, or both Fire and Light. I don't think Fornis was ever really good for combat as force, but it's good to grab the talis to swap back to if there's nothing you can hit and need pp back fast. There's a spell list not that far back actually... but I'll copy paste it here. You should use both rod and talis, but, that's mostly if you're going to bother with Talis Tech Bonus for the extra 20% damage. Some spells suck with talis, like Ilfoie, and compound techs are always better on a rod.

"As for crafts, always just go conc>power=efficient in that order except the following:"
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    You should be fine taking just fire and ice on the force tree, and if you didn't mind losing a little bit of damage overall, even grab all three elements, but many are still running fire and ice together. No reason to not have all elements on techer tree, there is more than enough points. Ideally, yeah, you would want a rainbow palette due to element conversion being so strong. If you had the money and resources though, I would just get an Atra 14* rod asap, and until you grab that maybe get a Fire/Light rod, or both Fire and Light. I don't think Fornis was ever really good for combat as force, but it's good to grab the talis to swap back to if there's nothing you can hit and need pp back fast. There's a spell list not that far back actually... but I'll copy paste it here. You should use both rod and talis, but, that's mostly if you're going to bother with Talis Tech Bonus for the extra 20% damage. Some spells suck with talis, like Ilfoie, and compound techs are always better on a rod.

"As for crafts, always just go conc>power=efficient in that order except the following:"
    Spoiler!
    as for the 14 star atra weapon I would still need to rainbow pallet it though right? If i go for it I guess your saying I should focus on fire and light first meaning ill need several atra weapons.. that sounds like its going to take a eternity hahaha I would post my skill tree to get some advice but the site seems to cut the link lol
    Last edited by amalgomator; Feb 23, 2018 at 08:28 PM.