Page 225 of 254 FirstFirst ... 125175215222223224225226227228235 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2539

The 12* Queen Viera gunslash is a nice alternative to orbit weapons, really wish I had the orbit gunslash though.
    I like efficient grants personally, just because it's cheap, but I also use efficient barta and foie. I normally don't charge grants though, so that might be why.
    Short mirage is very good, but, you might want to keep it off any unit slot. There are times I wish I had full length mirage, but, they are rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    i remember getting 1 shot from cyclonehda attacks that attack me from behind with 1280 damage.
    The defense S2 will only bring that down to around 1200, so you're also going to need more HP.

yes, i already prepared astral soul 7s. i have ray +35 7s, fornis +35 7s, and that Dark Glycina Laura (tech6)
    OK, prioritize Astral Soul over Tech 6.

my austere both have 150 atk affix 5 slot, i think better to sell it then make new unit focused on HP, with atk already get from the base unit, and it seems adding L/Party of toughness can help with my dying problem. my rings only air reversal and tech c parry ..
    If your Austeres are already 5s and affixed I would think they'd be easier to change into HP units than starting from scratch. Also it's better to get units that have the stats that you want to maximize and to compensate for your other stats with affixing. If you go with attack units and tack on HP with affixes, you're going to lose out on HP. Aus/Aus/Qlip starts with 230 HP. SR/Qlip/Qlip only has 80 before affixing.

Take this example affix:
    Ares the Soul
    Stam IV
    Attack IV
    Modulator
    Elegant Stam

Final stats for Austere/Qlip are HP/PP/attack 635/64/380. SR/Q/Q gets 485/47/435.

Or you could replace the Elegant Stamina on Austere with Elegant Attack and end up with 515/64/500.

If you have to go 12* units, Shine Blue might be a better choice. With the Elegant Stam affix it provides 635/52/355.

my plan is
    upgrade to atra
    change ilbarta to concentrated craft
    craft grants, still don't know which craft is better, efficient or brilliant. this is good alternative to ragrants / ilgrants if i can't reach the target
    HP affix for new armor
    attach L/Party of thoughness in new armor
    get orbit talis

oh yeah, is that means S2:Photon reduction > 45 Atk from tech 6? sad things is tactio (guardian armor saf) seems impossible with 2 current days.
    also is L/short mirage good?
    Both Grants crafts are good. I use Brilliant since Grants isn't all that PP intensive and I don't tend to use it for extended periods of time.

I would go for the Tactio sheet even if there are only 2 days left. The drop rate for Tactio was really high for me. Like I said before, I was ignoring the sheet until I dropped enough to get 2 +35 rods just from drops alone.

Comparing Photon Reduction to Tech 6 is a bit situational, but in general 10% PP cost should let you cast an extra attack or 2 if you're in a state of constant casting.

Short Mirage is a great ring. I hate playing without it so I affixed it to my leg unit. I don't see any reason to remove it. If you use short mirage in a jump you can chain 4 mirages together with almost no vulnerability time in between.

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    change ilbarta to concentrated craft
    power ilbarta is always better whether you're alone or with other forces.

Does the tech charge parry ring only have a chance to just guard when charging a tech? I can't figure out how to get it to work :/

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Does the tech charge parry ring only have a chance to just guard when charging a tech? I can't figure out how to get it to work :/
    From the moment you start charging a tech, one (and one only) frontal hit will be parried, letting you keep on charging. Note that while the parry window is incredibly small on lv1 ring, levelling the ring will drastically increase the parry window, making it last as long as the duration of most tech charges (barring the very slow ones)

One frontal hit only, Zephyrion ? I was sure I was able to parry a Deus ESC-A attack from behind. Lag, maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    One frontal hit only, Zephyrion ? I was sure I was able to parry a Deus ESC-A attack from behind. Lag, maybe...
    frontal only. you can never guard from behind with TCP

Yep it's a frontal thing. The Japanese Wiki even has that in bold letters.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    (...) I wanted to know if someone could confirm or deny the fact that L/Tech C. Parry works from sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    it works in all directions, its not like T0 Nabarta where it only works from the front
    Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    frontal only. you can never guard from behind with TCP

As XrosBlader821 said, the JP Wiki mentions it and I should have checked there before asking (ガード可能なのは正面からの判定のみおよそ前方180度の範囲). So, it's frontal only but works at 180°. Thank you all for the information.

idk why kril said that but here's visual proof he's wrong.
    Spoiler!