Page 238 of 254 FirstFirst ... 138188228235236237238239240241248 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAG View Post
    I'll leave this here and let you judge if this niche is trash or not.

https://twitter.com/faipso2/status/1027731180479631360
    nice mobbing stick, yawn

And then we got the fact that Quelle rod is about just 2% weaker than EPD overall, that without considering you can recover PP while doing damage. So when element conversion gets buffed, this is gonna be even better. A very nice mobbing rod and PP recovering tool force can use.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    nice mobbing stick, yawn
    I know you'd rather want this rod to jerk you off while it one shots everything with one normal attack but dude this kind of gimmicks are cool in this game.

Until Fo is past having their nuts tied to ele conversion, EPD, and Atra rod S4/weapons with an S4 slot, this new rod will continue to look pretty disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Until Fo is past having their nuts tied to ele conversion, EPD, and Atra rod S4/weapons with an S4 slot, this new rod will continue to look pretty disappointing.
    Which is exactly why I'd rather have an utility rod than another rod like Shien that is stronger in terms of damage, but doesn't bring anything new to the table aside from that. Do note that as power creep goes on, EPD and Atra will eventually be relegated to compound sticks, as it's the only thing that will eventually keep it from fully disappearing from your rainbow set due to iterations of stronger weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Which is exactly why I'd rather have an utility rod than another rod like Shien that is stronger in terms of damage, but doesn't bring anything new to the table aside from that. Do note that as power creep goes on, EPD and Atra will eventually be relegated to compound sticks, as it's the only thing that will eventually keep it from fully disappearing from your rainbow set due to iterations of stronger weapons.
    choosing a gimmick rod over good damage hmm

EPD will get left behind but once the next S4 series hit, that Rod will basically replace Atra but stronger (obviously transferring Atra's S4 ability). Unless the series itself is bad but none of us know anything about it yet so ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post

But ele conv is getting buffed s4/epd wont be special anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    choosing a gimmick rod over good damage hmm

EPD will get left behind but once the next S4 series hit, that Rod will basically replace Atra but stronger (obviously transferring Atra's S4 ability). Unless the series itself is bad but none of us know anything about it yet so ya.
    I just mean that right at this moment, any rod that is stronger than Atra only provides an incremental power increase, so yeah I'd rather have a gimmick than a +2% damage rod that eventually falls further and further in your rainbow. Once stronger rods hit, yeah for sure I'd rather have them

Also, at least atm, Atra can't be sacrificed, meaning you can't retrieve that S4 from it. Next weapon supporting S4 hasn't even been teased anyway( will happen post EP5 according to SEGA) but there is still a possibility that Atra rod will be one and only SSA rod supporting that S4

So I got the new Quelle Neigea Rod and would like to know what kind of build I should go for. Some suggested Fo/Fi.

Basically I wanna go for a high damage via normal attack so I'd highly appreciate it if someone can give me some pointers (I know it's a meme build but it'd be fun nonetheless ).

Also the Rod Shoot Ring doesn't work out for me at all. Even at +20 is slow and a lot of the time even misses when I attack any downed bosses/mobs at point blank range. No idea what I'm doing wrong here. So I'd appreciate any tips on how to make a decent Quelle Neigea build, especially the skill tree. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rizer View Post
    So I got the new Quelle Neigea Rod and would like to know what kind of build I should go for. Some suggested Fo/Fi.

Basically I wanna go for a high damage via normal attack so I'd highly appreciate it if someone can give me some pointers (I know it's a meme build but it'd be fun nonetheless ).

Also the Rod Shoot Ring doesn't work out for me at all. Even at +20 is slow and a lot of the time even misses when I attack any downed bosses/mobs at point blank range. No idea what I'm doing wrong here. So I'd appreciate any tips on how to make a decent Quelle Neigea build, especially the skill tree. Thanks
    You'd want to GO FO/HU full S-ATK to bring the most of the pot and that's the epitome of meme but it kinda works

amdu UQ fote solo 7:42

Spoiler!