Page 246 of 254 FirstFirst ... 146196236243244245246247248249 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2539

Meme rod works great with summoner sub though, if you're only gonna destroy your left mouse button. It's really only for bossing.

I thought it was discussed long ago that Quelle Neigea's main point is as a great brilliant ruin-like rod.
    https://twitter.com/saigyouzinitori/...38622380335104

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAG View Post
    I thought it was discussed long ago that Quelle Neigea's main point is as a great brilliant ruin-like rod.
    https://twitter.com/saigyouzinitori/...38622380335104
    Its a garbo rod that only gets worse as new content releases. Do a lap in EnQ if you really think its that good
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Its a garbo rod that only gets worse as new content releases. Do a lap in EnQ if you really think its that good
    Holy shit aren't you toxic. Do I have to do an EnQ lap to talk about a weapon that might not be the best but its pretty decent for a specific task?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAG View Post
    Holy shit aren't you toxic. Do I have to do an EnQ lap to talk about a weapon that might not be the best but its pretty decent for a specific task?
    WHY AM I TOXIC??

clear Depth 100 with the rod to prove me wrong with rod shoots
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

WHY AM I TOXIC??
    I don't know, you made it sound like either I could clear a full enq lap just with this rod or my opinion wouldn't be valid.

clear Depth 100 with the rod to prove me wrong with rod shoots
    Come on that's not possible, he would just resist rod shoot lol

And about the rod, it's fine, it's not the greatest, an Austere Rod-NT with full brilliant ruins is better, but it's still something that can be used, and the damage compared to a brilliant ruin rod is really close. It needing a +20 rod shoot ring and the skill itself maxed doesn't help either.

What I'm trying to say is that Quelle Neigea is a viable weapon for specifically doing a normal -> normal -> normal rotation into Re Zandia.
    I've done it a lot and it works nicely. Against a group of strong enemies I'd say works better than a brilliant ruin rod because you actually don't have to kill them to fill your pp bar. But if you're in a let's say pse burst in the current limited quest, where everything is spawning everywhere and dying fast, sure brilliant ruin is better.

The fact that it shouldn't be used absolutely everywhere or it's just not the best weapon for its category doesn't mean it's just garbo.
    Last edited by DavidAG; Feb 27, 2019 at 07:58 PM.

was meme'ing on you last post but unless people are seriously considering that playstyle (FO/HU+FO/FI) then theyre better off with stuff like Austere NT
    PSO2 NGS

was meme'ing on you last post but unless people are seriously considering that playstyle (FO/HU+FO/FI) then theyre better off with stuff like Austere NT
    Oh no no, I wouldn't recommend ever using Quelle Rod as your main damage dealing option, even less for a thing like Fo/Hu. That class combination is absolute ass even with it, and I don't think Fo/Fi is viable these days either. I always consider it's Fo/Te whenever anyone talks about Force in general.

But since Austere-NT can be a big pain in the ass to get, if you happen to have a Quelle Neigea, it's still a decent option.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

casing magic missile at the (profound) darkness is good

but yeah, somebody going to start out on force is going to have to go with either a special file neigea or a crest epd; and soon rod will be useable by a 2nd class that is incompatable with EPD's potential

Theres an S2 version i believe of BOF.
    WHAT ?! Are you sure ? I can't find any written evidence of that but it would save my ass !