Page 248 of 254 FirstFirst ... 148198238245246247248249250251 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    Force feels very starved for skill points. Anyone have an optimal tree for damage output with all elements? I assume there's some standard thing that everyone follows/does.
    fo/te
    https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...ibdndn0000000f

JA addition is on fo in the event you also use a different sub for fo such as fi or ph.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    fo/te

JA addition is on fo in the event you also use a different sub for fo such as fi or ph.
    Ph has JA Addition tho.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    fo/te

Thanks, I missed this post.

So, what's the consensus (if any) about Fo/Ph? That's what am playing with one of my alts atm because after playing Ph for a while with every of them, I was kinda scared at how playing Fo/Te felt damn slooooooooow.
    I don't feel like it is weak vs Fo/Te but as I found so very few gameplay videos on youtube
    Spoiler!

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    So, what's the consensus (if any) about Fo/Ph? That's what am playing with one of my alts atm because after playing Ph for a while with every of them, I was kinda scared at how playing Fo/Te felt damn slooooooooow.
    I don't feel like it is weak vs Fo/Te but as I found so very few gameplay videos on youtube
    Spoiler!
    Fo/ph is superb at mobbing with consistently fast ilfoies. Your strengths are mostly tied to your Fo's elemental tree however, so gameplay is a bit different than Fo/te.

I was pretty excited about fo/ph at first, but found myself gravitating back to Fo/te.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    Fo/ph is superb at mobbing with consistently fast ilfoies. Your strengths are mostly tied to your Fo's elemental tree however, so gameplay is a bit different than Fo/te.

I was pretty excited about fo/ph at first, but found myself gravitating back to Fo/te.
    Did some tests soloing XH e.forest and I always find myself going back to lightning techs over the 2 other ones. Zondeel>zonde t0 worked surprisingly well, granted I have a Zara mobbing rod... gizonde hit pretty hard and like to hit weak points by itself x) All in all unless am mistaking Fo/Ph feels like Fo/Fi but with way less conditionals to worry about.

FoPh is pretty good at mobbing. FoPh's weak points are in bossing and not having the damage/dps output as FoTe for Light Techs. Figuring that out right now. As it stands; Oblisana Waltz is the current answer I have for bossing with Light since Light DPP is generally still pretty rough on Fo without PP Restorate.

Spoiler!
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post

Fire is more or less dead on all Fo builds aside from a handful of niche scenarios. FoPh has very little reason (if not no reason) to use Fire tree and the SP in mastery is generally just for Fomel. Your primary damage sources will be from Bolt and Light. Almost no reason to Ilfoie on FoPh when you can Re Zandia / Zonde0 / Gizonde / Razonde. The DPS/DPP for Ilfoie require full Fire S Charge just to make it decent, but if you want to have the insane sustain of Bolt tree, you dont have the SP for it @ fire.

Did some tests soloing XH e.forest and I always find myself going back to lightning techs over the 2 other ones. Zondeel>zonde t0 worked surprisingly well, granted I have a Zara mobbing rod... gizonde hit pretty hard and like to hit weak points by itself x) All in all unless am mistaking Fo/Ph feels like Fo/Fi but with way less conditionals to worry about.
    FoPh feels similar to FoFi because you are relying on generally the same techs, and that reliance on the same tools gives the impression that they feel the same.

For me tho? They don't feel the same at all. FoFi is way slower and has way worse sustain. It only shines in content where it can stay at low HP easily so quests with off-screening issues dont play nice with FoFi. Optimal DPP requires TAJAPPS, but Optimal DPS doesnt use TAJA all the time, and compounds don't benefit from TAJA. Nevermind the lack of pp regen. The nuances make them feel super different and make FoFi feel especially inferior.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Jun 7, 2019 at 09:40 PM.

Fire is actually good yoo. It just costs 125 pp per 3 seconds. omegalul

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

oy anybody mess with that L/Talis Long Time ring yet? going from 3 seconds to 10 seconds per talis sounds like it might help it out as long as you can keep it positioned well for ~10 tech casts

I havent tried it yet though; I dont really have a decent talis at the moment heh

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    oy anybody mess with that L/Talis Long Time ring yet? going from 3 seconds to 10 seconds per talis sounds like it might help it out as long as you can keep it positioned well for ~10 tech casts

I havent tried it yet though; I dont really have a decent talis at the moment heh
    I really liked Talis gameplay when playing them on my Te/Ph with the Ring.
    This is coming from someone who religiously hated playing Talis for almost 5 years straight.