Page 3 of 254 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Sazonde does more damage uncharged per tick than charged even without Elysion, which is far more important than the total damage each Sazonde does when it comes to DPS. Personally, I would much more recommend power over swift. Wand with step can evade bosses so incredibly easily and still keep Sazonde ticking on your boss since it's so fast.

Also:

Isn't Zandeon stepping the fastest way to move without PP? It's the same as charge stepping except it costs no PP, so you can step indefinitely as long as you have a wand equipped and Wand Lovers activated. I'm a TA noob so I don't know about all the new steps these days though...
    Deleted my last post because corrections:

Yes, this is a great use for Zandeon, thanks for suggesting it! Now, the reason I said earlier that subpalette cancelling is slower than weapon palette cancelling is because if your weapon gets sheathed when casting techs (so anything that isn't a wand or jet boots in this case, although you need wand for Zandeon), tech cancelling becomes much slower. First time I ever tested this was with Gunslash (Aiming Shot), hence why I came to that conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    When I don't use my TEchter/BOuncer, I play as Techter/FOrce. Anyway, I still Main TEchter since having +25% HP, +10% ATK and 3 minutes S/D with one cast is really appreciated.
    Of course, you can do way better damage as a FOrce/TEcher... FOrce/TEchter, you know the ones who paper the floor on Ultimate Naberius with 500 HP/DEF because "hail powaaaaa" !
    And you'd do even better to go Te/Hu, Te/Fi, or Te/Br if you wanted to main Techer. Shifta Strike is still 15-20% weaker than Element Conversion, depending on 13* or not, so mentioning that like it's an advantage isn't very smart.

Try again please.

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    Isn't Zandeon stepping the fastest way to move without PP? It's the same as charge stepping except it costs no PP, so you can step indefinitely as long as you have a wand equipped and Wand Lovers activated. I'm a TA noob so I don't know about all the new steps these days though...
    I'd also say there'd be some interesting applications of Zandeon aside from stepping in a TA setting if you take advantage of the bug where you're moving up diagonally. But I haven't played PSO2 seriously the past weeks to confirm this. Maybe someone else can?
    "Do not go gentle into that good night
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light"

Twitch

You can't control the flying Zandeon, so it's not really that useful unfortunately. Only place I can think of is getting out of the Banther room quickly in Nab 2, since that would actually be faster, rather than having to waste time platforming.

Skipping the ramps in Area 2 of Lilipa skips the Guardiane spawns, too, so it's pointless. If you're too high, you miss the spawn (I've done it with Jet Boots Ilzonde sometimes, really annoying).

Can't think of anywhere else it could be useful...

Accessing the area blocked by the huge block after you're done platforming in A1 Amd TA? I vaguely remember someone taking advantage of Jetboots to jump over it completely (no, I don't think normal double jump worked. The person had to do like a millisecond weapon switch in-between to achieve like a triple-quadruple jump). So no need to wait for the 2 El Ahdas, 2 Katargots to die.

EDIT:
    But then again, can't really advance to next area without pressing those two buttons after those four Darkers die. Nvm. It's dependent on what kind of strategy you'd like to employ, I suppose
    Last edited by ReverseSeraf; Dec 15, 2014 at 05:10 PM.

Twitch

Don't think you can get Zandeon by that time, unless you're solo'ing or something, and then the strategy is useless, really.

That being said, I don't think it would save time if you could do it, as the person who goes over the wall with the catapult doesn't have to kill anything if you're running properly, which brings up the catapult before people get to it:

Spoiler!

The VH lobby players expect me to solo TD1 one tower really? Being level 45/26 Fo/Te. Not sure if they stupid or not.

But one thing I noted that they willingly to first strike(ignoring my rappy talis) so I refuse using zondeel in such sitation at best only capture 3-4 during mob travels. As standing in front burn all my pp and covering two spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Don't think you can get Zandeon by that time, unless you're solo'ing or something, and then the strategy is useless, really.

That being said, I don't think it would save time if you could do it, as the person who goes over the wall with the catapult doesn't have to kill anything if you're running properly, which brings up the catapult before people get to it:

Spoiler!
    Wasn't really quite sure how fast Zandeon charged, so I'll take your word for it. It was a possibility, but your explanation's fair. Guess it's really to remove concerns of platforming in some areas.

Quote Originally Posted by STNFCST View Post
    The VH lobby players expect me to solo TD1 one tower really? Being level 45/26 Fo/Te. Not sure if they stupid or not.

But one thing I noted that they willingly to first strike(ignoring my rappy talis) so I refuse using zondeel in such sitation at best only capture 3-4 during mob travels. As standing in front burn all my pp and covering two spots.
    I don't get where you're going with this.

Twitch

People on PUG blocks play TD1 is a very unorthodox way (that doesn't really work, mind you). Half of the people seem to think they're most useful just running around collecting crystals, some of them try to solo at the north point despite being weak, some just wait at the tower until mobs get there, some follow all the enemies on the map with no real sort of plan, etc. etc.

If you're playing random parties for EQs, don't expect great parties.

Those are common.

But the unusually behavoir lies that they ignore zondeel when I am spawnpoint and when I play at tower one of the player moving on at spawn. Repeat those players doing same next TD run.