Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default pso2es device password recovery

I feel that this actually warrants its own thread, otherwise this would go overlooked by a LOT of people who have been locked out in the past.

It turns out that in the most recent update of pso2es (1.8.0), sega actually added a "send es device password to your registered email address" option on the "input device transfer code" screen (new option in the lower right corner).

I tested it myself on an account I'd previously locked out after a friend had told me of it (thanks, bluestacks!) and it worked perfectly, so I thought I'd share it for those who have locked themselves out in the past.

Could you go step by step on how to do this? Either I can't find it or the 006 error means I've been locked out of my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I feel that this actually warrants its own thread, otherwise this would go overlooked by a LOT of people who have been locked out in the past.

It turns out that in the most recent update of pso2es (1.8.0), sega actually added a "send es device password to your registered email address" option on the "input device transfer code" screen (new option in the lower right corner).

I tested it myself on an account I'd previously locked out after a friend had told me of it (thanks, bluestacks!) and it worked perfectly, so I thought I'd share it for those who have locked themselves out in the past.
    Thanks, worked perfectly.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by MooingRed View Post
    Could you go step by step on how to do this? Either I can't find it or the 006 error means I've been locked out of my account.
    Sure why not.

This is what you get when you tried logging in on a 'wrong device'
    Spoiler!

Then this screen comes up, with a new button in the bottom right hand corner, push that.
    Spoiler!

This screen comes up, effectively going "hey man, wanna send your device transfer code to your registered email?" so you're obviously going to click 「はい」.
    Spoiler!

Then you have this, which just says that it's been sent to your registered email address.
    Spoiler!

And finally this is the reminder you get after successfully entering your device code, reminding you that the code can be obtained in the menu.

Spoiler!

Do note that once you use the device transfer code retrieval option, the option is greyed out and seemingly can't be used again for an unknown period of time, so make sure you can actually access that email first.

Sure why not.

Then this screen comes up, with a new button in the bottom right hand corner, push that.
    Spoiler!

I probably spammed the login past the 6 tries and locked my account months ago because this pops up after the 006:

Link: http://imgur.com/jJIH1hl

That's asking for a one time password input. If you use a one time password on pso2, that's probably your issue there. If you don't, well, you really are shit outta luck.

That's asking for a one time password input. If you use a one time password on pso2, that's probably your issue there. If you don't, well, you really are shit outta luck.
    Inputting my OTP fixed the problem and now I'm in. Thank you so much!

this thread should be stickied by a forum mod as a guide

Not sure if this is known as well, but you can now use your Google Play balance and Google Wallet Balance to buy AC.

I managed to by like 700 AC with my gift card money a few days ago.

that's awesome news. i'm not locked out of my account, but i definitely worry about it happening at some point since every update the recovery code changes. i have saved my code 5 or 6 times, and worry that at some point i'm going to need it and not have the current one.

it's pretty crazy that sega didn't have this configured like that to begin with.