Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I don't know about Google Play balance, but Google Wallet works fine as long as you load the money onto Google Wallet first and pay with the balance only. If your card gets declined through normal payment (like mine), adding it to your Google Wallet and trying to pay with it that way will still decline it.

To the TC:

Thank you so much for posting this thread. I myself got locked out of PSO2es months ago and made a topic about device codes to serve as a warning/PSA to hopefully prevent other players from suffering the same fate as me.

With this I will finally get access back to this great companion piece of a game, and reap the many perks and benefits of having this on my phone!

Many many thanks, you've made me day!

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

I just tried it and it works. I had around $16 leftover from my google wallet.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

as long as you have your es code, you shouldn't have to worry (as far as I know) even if the code email button is grayed. I've used my day one device code many times to unlock several devices over and over. I think es just forces a code refresh (after maintenance or x amount of hours) if the code display button is pressed again. but if you already have the code, you should be fine.

(though caution is always welcome!)

*girlish scream*
    Thank god, I've been WAITING for something like this.

Edit: Ahem, rather... Waiting to FIND something like this. It's actually old as tits.
    Please don't hit me.
    Last edited by HopelessHero; Jan 16, 2015 at 01:01 PM.
    Ship02: Ur - The Sufferer

We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong! We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right!