Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Useless support. One Techer in the MPA makes you maining Techer pointless, so you might as well go full Ranger with an actually decent weapon. Even if there were no Techers, your contribution is pretty minimal by going Te/Ra as opposed to a more viable class combination.

So sad that HU and BR sucks hard in this EQ, I wanna make HU a master race!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Updated with all info and suggestions, thanks.

Haven't been able to log after this update because busy. What would be your opinions on how well Fi/Hu fares against him? If it's viable, something like symphonic drive would let me reach the needed spots? And does the dagger twirl lasts long enough to parry the white explosion thing?

Haven't tried melee myself yet, only tried it as my strongest caster.
    But I recall the JP swiki saying that Twin Dagger works well, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tivor View Post
    Haven't been able to log after this update because busy. What would be your opinions on how well Fi/Hu fares against him? If it's viable, something like symphonic drive would let me reach the needed spots? And does the dagger twirl lasts long enough to parry the white explosion thing?
    1) Yes, Daggers are good enough to get where you need to go
    2) No, Dagger Twirl will get you killed as far as I've tried.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the first post you have his Saika Hyouri drop listed as a partisan; I could've sworn it was a Twin Dagger? Sorry if I'm wrong about that.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Useless support. One Techer in the MPA makes you maining Techer pointless, so you might as well go full Ranger with an actually decent weapon. Even if there were no Techers, your contribution is pretty minimal by going Te/Ra as opposed to a more viable class combination.
    Normally I'd completely agree with this, but somehow last night we actually won against Magatsu with a MP of at least three techers. It wasn't a win by the skin of our teeth either; we did it as he was halfway to final gate. Most of them were spamming that one Zonde spell that creates electricity all around you and it was doing colossal amounts of damage it seemed. Perhaps it was just a fluke, though?

EDIT: Last night meaning the Magatsu at 8 AM; sorry, really bad wording on my part.
    Last edited by Karakuri Douze; Dec 19, 2014 at 08:34 AM.
    Originally used the name VoidDragonAtma, but changed it after the guy I got it from kept getting confused for me in PSO2.

Finally, two successes. It's pretty fun when it goes well. Bow is great.
    I missed a lot of things, and will add them to the main post in a sec.

Will check the Saika Hyouri as soon as I can access swiki. It seems to be lagging right now.
    Edit: You're right, I somehow screwed up. Thanks for pointing that out.

The stuff I noticed include:
    - Players are completely invincible during catapult jumps, and this can be used to much advantage.
    - If you fall from a platform, switching Jet Boots allows you to immediately double jump in mid-fall. Extremely useful.
    - He has hand palm red blast attacks. He sometimes uses them twice in a row, and they can juggle you.
    - He swats campships into players. These are pretty obvious because of huge flaming explosions. They hit very hard if you don't avoid them.
    - He uses lightning and "infinite" laser attacks outside of QTs.
    - There seems to be more golden arrowguns in the second QT of it.
    - When he gets to around 30% (guessing) he will began to use an attack where he rises and glows like a God Warrior and rains white lasers, followed by the white blast.
    - He has an attack akin to Lavos' Shadow Doom Blaze/God Warrior's fire - lasers that create a string of explosions. Seems to only use it when low on life.
    - An alternate strategy may be to create all of the platforms so that melee have easier access?
    - The reason the head ought to be last is because restraining him gives us free access to only his head. It becomes more of a waste if the head weak point is already "dead".
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Dec 19, 2014 at 09:54 AM.

well just did this on ra.. won both times. GO FIGURE (staying on ra for this instead of br)

First run (XH) - failed first, won second time

SO much fun as a bouncer.
    Last edited by KASKADE; Dec 19, 2014 at 10:37 AM.