Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

God you're a nub. You seem to be under the illusion that citing numbers helps to make you look like a good player, but you're just a nub grasping at straws.

People who know you in-game know how terribly unskilled you are. You make a point in posting in every topic on PSOW, in hopes your stupidity will be heard enough times to be seen as something else. You dare use words such as 'competence', but you cannot show any, you berate people who claim this game is not easy, but you suck so much at the game, you cannot even successfully play classes that require the least skill to master.

I thought we were done with retards who think they have a valid opinion because they can add 2+2, but nope.
    Go back to learning the basics, you know nothing about this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Here's an idea for a good mobbing melee PA: Step back -> Begin spinning around and slashing in a circular motion, move around the point you began the PA at in a circle while continuing to spin and slash. creating a suction effect that draws enemies in, then after a complete circle, finish up with a powerful upwards stab to the center of the circle where enemies have been drawn.
    Did you mean: Reverse Tap>Aerial Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    And almost every other GS PA would be better to use. Addition Bullet is the weakest GS PA.
    w0t??

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    Did you mean: Reverse Tap>Aerial Shooting
    Reverse Tap while moving around in a circle, essentially.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Reverse Tap while moving around in a circle, essentially.
    Did you mean: Moment Gale

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    Did you mean: Moment Gale
    Maybe. Are you going to contribute any other valuable insights? This tangent has gone on long enough in my opinion.

In any case, began build section, will try and finish and polish PA section later today.

Did some testing with Regenschlag, turns out the striking portion is actually quite strong.
    Also began FI/GU testing; damage is very good. Against UQ enemies, with no Limit Breaker or other damage buffs, non weakpoint damage per use of Rage Dance is ~20k, Ein Rakaten ~25k, and Slash Rave ~50k. On Anga Fundarge, with a 40-chain, a single Slash Rave did 600k damage. Once my Roelia Bellow is crafted I'll do better chain damage testing.

reported.

No, but I do have a question: Just how does one go about getting Kreisenschlag's hits in? I'm having trouble with the shooting portion hitting anything. Sometimes the bullets just... phase through mobs... even bosses like Anga... And we all know Anga is not the smallest target.

Just trying to make use of my kreisen17 .-.

First of all, Kreisenschlag is glitched as of episode 3. It only does 48% of its power notation as damage, and its power was supposed to be doubled with episode 3, which means, not only did this not happen, but actually got nerfed by 4%.

All of Kreisenschlag's shots shoot out at specific angles. The first and last two shots are the only ones that shoot directly in front of you. You CAN actually land all shots on a single target if you spin your character around as you use the PA, but it's tricky.

reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    God you're a nub. You seem to be under the illusion that citing numbers helps to make you look like a good player, but you're just a nub grasping at straws.

People who know you in-game know how terribly unskilled you are. You make a point in posting in every topic on PSOW, in hopes your stupidity will be heard enough times to be seen as something else. You dare use words such as 'competence', but you cannot show any, you berate people who claim this game is not easy, but you suck so much at the game, you cannot even successfully play classes that require the least skill to master.

I thought we were done with retards who think they have a valid opinion because they can add 2+2, but nope.
    Go back to learning the basics, you know nothing about this game.
    The fuck are you talking about? The only people I've dealt with that called me unskilled think that weaker damage = more skill. You're the moron thinking Addition Bullet is a good single target PA. You know, last I talked to you in-game, you were telling me how Wand Gear hit twice at max gear and treating me like a twit for not being able to tell. I have no interest in your opinion of me. If my knowledge of the game is shallow, yours is nonexistent.

I said Addition Bullet was weak. That's fact. It does low damage. I did not say it was bad for mobbing, I did not say that it was bad for its execution speed, I only said that it was low damage and that it was poor for single targets. Like bosses. And it is. Don't agree? Prove me wrong.

Now I'd really like to know what people have told you all about what a terrible player I am, because I play with almost no one in the first place, and it really sounds like you're just making shit up to make me look bad. So if you could please cite some names, and what was actually said, so that I can tell that you're actually not making shit up to discredit me simply because you don't have anything real to discredit my ability as a player, that'd be great. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    w0t??
    In terms of just numbers, it is. Since the correction was purely about what kind of numbers a PA dishes out, the only relevant thing to bring up was the numbers. Obviously, Addition Bullet is a great PA. Damage isn't the only factor for that. But those other factors don't say how much damage it does. And its damage is pretty low compared to every other GS PA.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    w0t??
    AB does suck massive shit at single-target damage, so nothing invalid here. Who would be spamming AB on a boss?