Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Zeig's Crafting Client Orders (COs) - EP3

Hey there everyone, EliteFerrex here with a simple guide to Zeig's Episode 3 Crafting Client Orders in PSO2.

I've been doing these COs a lot lately as they're a good way to gain crafting levels (especially if you've done little crafting beforehand), and net you 2,135,000 Meseta upon full completion (minus expenses for whatever you don't have). Keep in mind, this guide assumes that you already have most of the necessary materials in order to complete the quests. [PA Fragment (T-ATK)] is not cheap on the Player Shops, so expect to shell out around 6-7k per PA Fragment. The other downside is, if you aren't using Premium, you'll be doing these all on one or two Craft Lines, and it will take exponentially longer.

Now, I've only listed completion information for COs that are good for Meseta income, not the ones for the 11* Fahren-series weapons, or for earning the crafting Potentials on weapons.

I'll update this list as I figure out more useful information and refine the exact numbers, but for now, here's the basic rundown.

You will want the following items:
    • Two 3*-Rarity Striking Weapons
    • Two 3*-Rarity Ranged Weapons
    • Two 3*-Rarity Technique Weapons
    • One 6*-Rarity Striking Weapon
    • One 6*-Rarity Ranged Weapon
    • One 6*-Rarity Technique Weapon
    • One Extra 6*-Rarity Weapon of your choice
    • One 7*-Rarity Striking Weapon
    • One 7*-Rarity Ranged Weapon
    • One 7*-Rarity Technique Weapon
    • One 9*-Rarity Weapon of your choice
    • 28 each of PA Fragments S-ATK, R-ATK, & T-ATK
    • 50 each of Ironia, Irodest, and Irogrimo
    • ~100,000 Meseta or so
    • 3 Rubiard
    • 12 Steenia, Steedest, or Steegrimo (Depending on the 9* weapon chosen)
    • LOTS of patience if you don't have Premium...

First, in order to accept Zeig's Client Orders, you must have an Episode 3 Matter Board active.

Once you have one, select one of its items as your active Matter so that Zeig will have the COs available.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Craft Training: Novice - Reward: 5,000 Meseta, 10x Craftsman's Seal

The first CO asks you to perform any Craft. Choose one of your 3* weapons and perform Extend Equipment Lv. 1.

Requires:
    • 1 PA Fragment S, R, or T-ATK (Based on weapon)
    • 1 Ironia, Irodest, or Irogrimo (Based on chosen weapon)
    • 1,000 Meseta
    • Craft Line Cooldown Time: 5 minutes

Turn in the CO, and you will unlock the next 3 Client Orders, Crafting Drills: Striking, Ranged, and Teching Weapons.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crafting Drills: Striking Weapons - Reward: 10,000 Meseta, 2x Craftsman's Seal

Perform an Extend Equipment Lv. 1 on one of your unextended 3* Striking Weapons.

Requires:
    • 1 PA Fragment S-ATK
    • 1 Ironia
    • 1,000 Meseta

Crafting Drills: Ranged Weapons - Reward: 10,000 Meseta, 2x Craftsman's Seal

Perform an Extend Equipment Lv. 1 on one of your unextended 3* Ranged Weapons.

Requires:
    • 1 PA Fragment R-ATK
    • 1 Irodest
    • 1,000 Meseta

Crafting Drills: Teching Weapons - Reward: 10,000 Meseta, 2x Craftsman's Seal

Perform an Extend Equipment Lv. 1 on one of your unextended 3* Teching Weapons.

Requires:
    • 1 PA Fragment T-ATK
    • 1 Irogrimo
    • 1,000 Meseta

Turn in these 3 COs, and begin the next COs, Craft Training: Striking I, Ranged I, & Teching I. Now we start making some money, but be warned... This is going to take a LONG time!

Craft Training: Striking I - Reward: 100,000 Meseta, 2x Craftsman's Seal

Perform an Extend Equipment Lv. 1 ten times on your 3* Striking weapon that you previously made Ex Lv. 1. (Yes, you are re-doing the same Extend Equipment, essentially wasting the consumables.)

Requires:
    • 10 PA Fragment S-ATK
    • 10 Ironia
    • 10,000 Meseta
    • Craft Line Cooldown Time: 5 minutes each, total of 50 minutes

Craft Training: Ranged I - Reward: 100,000 Meseta, 2x Craftsman's Seal

Perform an Extend Equipment Lv. 1 ten times on your 3* Ranged weapon that you previously made Ex Lv. 1. (Again, you are re-doing the same Extend Equipment, essentially wasting the consumables.)

Requires:
    • 10 PA Fragment R-ATK
    • 10 Irodest
    • 10,000 Meseta

Craft Training: Tech I - Reward: 100,000 Meseta, 2x Craftsman's Seal

Perform an Extend Equipment Lv. 1 ten times on your 3* Teching Weapon that you previously made Ex Lv. 1. (Once more, you are re-doing the same Extend Equipment, essentially wasting the consumables.)

Requires:
    • 10 PA Fragment T-ATK
    • 10 Irodest
    • 10,000 Meseta

Phew... The worst part is over! This is where having Premium REALLY speeds up the process, due to the number of times you have to wait 5 minutes for the Craft Line(s) to reset.

Now, let's get ready for some quick Meseta by using those other 3* weapons we have!

Craft Training: Striking II - Reward: 100,000 Meseta, 2x Craftsman's Seal

Perform an Extend Equipment Lv. 2 on your other 3* Striking weapon. You will first need to extend the weapon to Ex Lv. 1 before you can complete this CO.

Requires:
    • 1 PA Fragment S-ATK
    • 2 Ironia
    • 3,000 Meseta
    • Craft Line Cooldown Time: 10 minutes

Craft Training: Ranged II - Reward: 100,000 Meseta, 2x Craftsman's Seal

Perform an Extend Equipment Lv. 2 on your other 3* Ranged weapon. You will first need to extend the weapon to Ex Lv. 1 before you can complete this CO.

Requires:
    • 1 PA Fragment R-ATK
    • 2 Irodest
    • 3,000 Meseta

Craft Training: Tech II - Reward: 100,000 Meseta, 2x Craftsman's Seal

Perform an Extend Equipment Lv. 2 on your other 3* Teching weapon. You will first need to extend the weapon to Ex Lv. 1 before you can complete this CO.

Requires:
    • 1 PA Fragment T-ATK
    • 2 Irogrimo
    • 3,000 Meseta

Alright, let's get to the next set of COs, Craft Training: Intermediate, Striking III, Ranged III, and Tech III!

Craft Training: Intermediate - Reward: 100,000 Meseta, 5x Craftsman's Seal

Perform an Extend Equipment Lv. 3 on your extra 6* weapon. As with Striking, Ranged, and Tech II, you'll have to first raise the weapon to Ex Lv. 2 in order to complete this CO.

Requires:
    • 1 PA Fragment S, R, or T-ATK (based on weapon)
    • 8 Ironia, Irodest, or Irogrimo (based on weapon)
    • 12,000 Meseta
    • Craft Line Cooldown Time: 25 minutes

Once you complete this CO, turn it in, and you can move on to Craft Training: Striking, Ranged, and Tech III.

Craft Training: Striking III - Reward: 150,000 Meseta, 2x Master Craftsman's Seal

Perform an Extend Equipment Lv. 1 five times on your 6* Striking weapon. As with Striking I, you will be purposely wasting the consumables.

Requires:
    • 5 PA Fragment S-ATK
    • 5 Ironia
    • 5,000 Meseta
    • Craft Line Cooldown Time: 5 minutes each, total of 25 minutes

Craft Training: Ranged III - Reward: 150,000 Meseta, 2x Master Craftsman's Seal

Perform an Extend Equipment Lv. 1 five times on your 6* Ranged weapon. As with Ranged I, you will be purposely wasting the consumables.

Requires:
    • 5 PA Fragment R-ATK
    • 5 Irodest
    • 5,000 Meseta

Craft Training: Tech III - Reward: 150,000 Meseta, 2x Master Craftsman's Seal

Perform an Extend Equipment Lv. 1 five times on your 6* Tech weapon. As with Tech I, you will be purposely wasting the consumables.

Requires:
    • 5 PA Fragment T-ATK
    • 5 Irogrimo
    • 5,000 Meseta

We're almost done now! Turn in those Orders, and proceed to Craft Training: Striking, Ranged, and Tech IV!

Craft Training: Striking IV - Reward: 200,000 Meseta, 1x Swordsmith's Emblem

Perform an Extend Equipment Lv. 1 three times on your 7* Striking weapon. As with Striking I and III, you will be purposely wasting the consumables after the first Extend.

Requires:
    • 3 PA Fragment S-ATK
    • 12 Ironia
    • 18,000 Meseta
    • Craft Line Cooldown Time: 15 minutes each, total of 45 minutes

Craft Training: Ranged IV - Reward: 200,000 Meseta, 1x Swordsmith's Emblem

Perform an Extend Equipment Lv. 1 three times on your 7* Ranged weapon. As with Ranged I and III, you will be purposely wasting the consumables after the first Extend.

Requires:
    • 3 PA Fragment R-ATK
    • 12 Irodest
    • 18,000 Meseta

Craft Training: Tech IV - Reward: 200,000 Meseta, 1x Swordsmith's Emblem

Perform an Extend Equipment Lv. 1 three times on your 7* Tech weapon. As with Tech I and III, you will be purposely wasting the consumables after the first Extend.

Requires:
    • 3 PA Fragment T-ATK
    • 12 Irogrimo
    • 18,000 Meseta

[SIZE="4"]Just one more CO left to go, but this one's a toughie![/SIZE

Craft Training: Advanced - Reward: 250,000 Meseta, 1x Swordsmith's Emblem

Perform an Extend Equipment Lv. 6 on your 9* weapon. This will require a lot of time and materials, since you'll need to get the weapon to Ex Lv. 5 before you can complete this CO. Fortunately, once you've completed this CO once, completing it again in the future is very easy, and earns you 250,000 Meseta instantly!

Requires:
    • 4 PA Fragment S, R, or T-ATK (depending on weapon)
    • 12 Steenia, Steedest, or Steegrimo (depending on weapon)
    • 110,000 Meseta
    • Craft Line Cooldown Time: 80 minutes

Here are the required materials for Ex Lv. 1-5.

Ex Lv. 1 Requires:
    • 1 PA Fragment S, R, or T-ATK (depending on weapon)
    • 4 Ironia, Irodest, or Irogrimo (depending on weapon)
    • 6,000 Meseta
    • Craft Line Cooldown Time: 15 minutes

Ex Lv. 2 Requires:
    • 1 PA Fragment S, R, or T-ATK (depending on weapon)
    • 8 Ironia, Irodest, or Irogrimo (depending on weapon)
    • 12,000 Meseta
    • Craft Line Cooldown Time: 25 minutes

Ex Lv. 3 Requires:
    • 2 PA Fragment S, R, or T-ATK (depending on weapon)
    • 12 Ironia, Irodest, or Irogrimo (depending on weapon)
    • 1 Rubiard
    • 24,000 Meseta
    • Craft Line Cooldown Time: 35 minutes

Ex Lv. 4 Requires:
    • 4 Steenia, Steedest, or Steegrimo (depending on weapon)
    • 1 Rubiard
    • 48,000 Meseta
    • Craft Line Cooldown Time: 45 minutes

Ex Lv. 5 Requires:
    • 8 Steenia, Steedest, or Steegrimo (depending on weapon)
    • 1 Saphard
    • 110,000 Meseta
    • Craft Line Cooldown Time: 60 minutes

Congratulations on making it this far!
    Make sure you set aside your weapons that you've crafted.
    You can use them again on another character, or in 1 week when you're able to complete the COs again!

Thanks for taking the time to check out my guide. I hope it helps you!
    Last edited by EliteFerrex; Dec 23, 2014 at 02:30 PM.

Necessary materials for Ex Lv. 1-5 for the 9* weapon have been added!
    Last edited by EliteFerrex; Dec 23, 2014 at 02:33 PM.

Thank you for this guide. I started doing the Zieg COs but I noticed a few things. You dont need 2 different 3* weapons, after I finished extend I I simply used the same weapon and raised it to exlvl 2 to complete his order. After that he gives you "Intermediate" which is actually "extend a 5* or higher unit to exlvl 3".

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Thank you for this guide. I started doing the Zieg COs but I noticed a few things. You dont need 2 different 3* weapons, after I finished extend I I simply used the same weapon and raised it to exlvl 2 to complete his order. After that he gives you "Intermediate" which is actually "extend a 5* or higher unit to exlvl 3".
    The extra weapons are for the repeatable quests if you choose to do them later, or for your secondary character to go through the entire process again.

Great guide though, I have been playing for awhile and never attempted crafting until now and this was exactly what I needed. I definitely recommend getting premium before doing this, you can get everything done in the guide in only a few hours if you have all the materials.

just run TDs

you'll get all the lilliparium's you'll need.

Quote Originally Posted by Endler View Post
    The extra weapons are for the repeatable quests if you choose to do them later, or for your secondary character to go through the entire process again.

Great guide though, I have been playing for awhile and never attempted crafting until now and this was exactly what I needed. I definitely recommend getting premium before doing this, you can get everything done in the guide in only a few hours if you have all the materials.
    Yep, that's exactly why I said to get multiples. Thanks for taking the time to read through this, and I appreciate your feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    just run TDs

you'll get all the lilliparium's you'll need.
    You get some, yes, but that's assuming the EQ comes up/you're available when it does.

I usually get Lilliparum from doing the daily crafts, personally.

You completely ignored the part where I said your "Craft training: Intermediate" was wrong. If you want your thread to be wrong, then thats fine.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    You completely ignored the part where I said your "Craft training: Intermediate" was wrong. If you want your thread to be wrong, then thats fine.
    Since a 6* fulfills the same requirements for the CO (since 4*-6* weapons use the same crafting recipes and the CO merely states 5* or above), and costs nothing extra, I figured it was easier for someone to simply take an additional of a weapon class they were already using for the CO. I heard you when you said it, but didn't feel it needed changing. Thank you, however, for mentioning it.

Also, *that's. If you want your "that's" to be wrong, then that's fine.
    Last edited by EliteFerrex; Dec 28, 2014 at 06:28 PM.

Just checking, but only the Crafting Drill quests are repeatable on the same character right?