Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFerrex View Post
    Since a 6* fulfills the same requirements for the CO (since 4*-6* weapons use the same crafting recipes and the CO merely states 5* or above), and costs nothing extra, I figured it was easier for someone to simply take an additional of a weapon class they were already using for the CO. I heard you when you said it, but didn't feel it needed changing. Thank you, however, for mentioning it.

Also, *that's. If you want your "that's" to be wrong, then that's fine.
    Clearly you cant read, or dont understand the difference between WEAPONS and UNITS. But thats none of my business.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    Just checking, but only the Crafting Drill quests are repeatable on the same character right?
    I believe so, yeah. Only the Crafting Drills COs that are repeatable, and the Crystalline Ambition COs for the 11* weapons. The keeping of all of the separate weapons is only to allow you to complete the COs with multiple characters on your account.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Clearly you cant read, or dont understand the difference between WEAPONS and UNITS. But thats none of my business.
    Kiyumi, look. I'm glad you think you know more about it than I do, but I've completed the Client Order multiple times on 4 separate characters.

If you don't believe me, try it for yourself. If you'd bothered to do the order yourself, you'd know this already. The ONLY OTHER POSSIBILITY is that you can complete it by Extending a 5* or above unit as well, but I have completed it 4 times by grinding a WEAPON of 5+*-Rarity to the specified level.
    Last edited by EliteFerrex; Dec 29, 2014 at 03:45 AM.

According the bumped blog, it looks like the order is either weapon or unit.
    クラフト訓練・竹
    Extend a 5★ or higher weapon/unit to Ex.Lv3+ under the My Craft menu x3.
    source

Also, I did it with units when I crafted a PP set, so I can vouch for units working with the CO.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 29, 2014 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    According the bumped blog, it looks like the order is either weapon or unit.
    source
    Much appreciated, Anduril. Thanks for clarifying that. And the fact that you were able to do it yourself is a good confirm; thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    The English patch says extend a unit, but that's just a mistranslation there.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFerrex View Post
    Kiyumi, look. I'm glad you think you know more about it than I do, but I've completed the Client Order multiple times on 4 separate characters.

If you don't believe me, try it for yourself. If you'd bothered to do the order yourself, you'd know this already. The ONLY OTHER POSSIBILITY is that you can complete it by Extending a 5* or above unit as well, but I have completed it 4 times by grinding a WEAPON of 5+*-Rarity to the specified level.
    Try it for myself? How do you think I took a screenshot of a COMPLETED client order if I didnt try it for myself? How retarded are you?

When someone actually does the COs and reports inconsistencies between what is in game and what you listed here, it would probably be in your best interests to update that information. Looks like some other helpful people here found the accurate info and that there was a translation error.

Are there any other requirements to do the Crafting Training III because I did everything and when I finished "Crafting Training: Intermediate" it didn't unlock any of the next ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
    Are there any other requirements to do the Crafting Training III because I did everything and when I finished "Crafting Training: Intermediate" it didn't unlock any of the next ones.
    They did implement a Lv.60 requirement some time after this guide was written.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    They did implement a Lv.60 requirement some time after this guide was written.
    Oh okay that clears up a lot. Thanks! ^_^