Page 71 of 97 FirstFirst ... 21616869707172737481 ... LastLast

Does Flame Bullet even deal Fire elemental damage?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Does Flame Bullet even deal Fire elemental damage?
    Nope it's normal R-ATK based ranged attack (yay logic Sega)

Is aura rifle any good? Or is ray rifle better even though you use rifle for bossing most of the time and launchers for mobbing?

Quote Originally Posted by Orangemelon View Post
    Is aura rifle any good? Or is ray rifle better even though you use rifle for bossing most of the time and launchers for mobbing?
    Might be good if you want to be a bit more tanky for EQs like PD, but the pot is only 2% stronger than Ray, with 36 more R-Atk at +35 without the -10% pp reduction.

I like using rifle to mob a lot especially for TD (a fully charge end attract at a Golds' head can do almost 200k damage with an Austere rifle) and on those spawns in Yamato where the enemies spawn in a line / road rollers. Considerably more pp efficient than Launcher too if you choose to go for pp save bullet.

If you are not planning to do a lot of TD with Ra though, I guess Aura is fine.

Weapon Comparisons.

I might be mistaken in a few parts. I'll re-edit if I notice discrepancies or errors.

For the bossing weapons, just zero the potential if you want to know how it'll work on mobs.

http://4rt.info/psod/?bvtwk

What rings are suggested for Ranger? Also the massive hunter ring, does it give me the ability to use it or is the ability always on when i equip the ring?

Quote Originally Posted by PriestBelmondo View Post
    What rings are suggested for Ranger? Also the massive hunter ring, does it give me the ability to use it or is the ability always on when i equip the ring?
    Ranger doesn't have any left rings yet. Wait a month.

Massive hunter ring is an active ability with a cooldown.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

The Beach Wars EQ just dropped a 13* gal rifle called Refalse for me. Will this be a good end-game rifle or should I go for something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Volkh View Post
    The Beach Wars EQ just dropped a 13* gal rifle called Refalse for me. Will this be a good end-game rifle or should I go for something else?
    Requires a Crit build for maximum effectiveness. If your build isn't crit-oriented, it isn't that helpful.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Refalse doesn't require crit for damage boost. It's quite good on its own, but is an old type.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan