Page 59 of 97 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960616269 ... LastLast

Yea , I want massive hunter ring for my BRGU too, but that's for another story.

Aside of massive hunter, Hu also give automate. Inb4 automate ring in the future xD
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

I'm RA/HU

I like to much massive hunter to use any other sub!

This is incredibly random but -- would anybody like to volunteer and extend my 7* Red Rifle to ExLv.13? It's currently at ExLv.9, and I don't have the patience, or Meseta, to make it reach its optimal state.

Even then, is it possible for someone craft other people's belongings? If so, would be the steps to do so?
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Mar 3, 2016 at 10:59 AM.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    This is incredibly random but -- would anybody like to volunteer and extend my 7* Red Rifle to ExLv.13? It's currently at ExLv.9, and I don't have the patience, or Meseta, to make it reach its optimal state.

Even then, is it possible for someone craft other people's belongings? If so, would be the steps to do so?
    Extending by others services only provides the higher level that you haven't reached yet. Other than that, the materials and meseta are all subtracted from you.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobSpectre View Post
    Extending by others services only provides the higher level that you haven't reached yet. Other than that, the materials and meseta are all subtracted from you.
    Alright, cool! In terms of S-ATK and R-ATK weapons, I've only unlocked the Lv.8 and Lv.9 extend recipes. However, I have the Lv.9 and Lv.10 extend recipes for T-ATK weapons. Regardless, that's good to hear that I'll be able to get it to ExLv.13 with the assistance of someone who has those recipes.

Now, I must gather the materials and find someone that's willing to do it for me.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

what rifle PA can headshot?

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONxNOGARD View Post
    what rifle PA can headshot?
    Everything, you just need skillz.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    Everything, you just need skillz.
    And a brain that differentiate between body and head or weakpoint.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm never going to get the resources for another Austere or Ideal any time in the future, and I need rifle options.

- I already have an Invade and I'm willing to bring it up to Pot lv1 +10 Light ele (No funds or lambdas for lv3)
    - My Ares commitment is currently dedicated to other classes and rainbow set hell

Is it worth working on the Invade or better off using something else? And what? I was considering getting the Live weapon and maxing that (and wait for the new shiny 13* rifle to come out from Sega) but how does it compare to the Invade if I do that?
    Last edited by sqd; Mar 12, 2016 at 06:35 AM.

Try Ideal or Skull. They are easily the next best rifles in the line, and farmable solo