Page 93 of 97 FirstFirst ... 438390919293949596 ... LastLast

@Zeph & Xros:

Alright, thanks guys.

I'll just proceed to wb the main body (in the LQ for now) unless the e-trial specifies breaking parts.

I thought she moves wb to her spawns.

hello, i want help whit my skill tree

i am a returning player and im seeing some changes whit ranger, i decided to sub whit braver during EP4 and want to maintain that build ra/br since i can switch to br/ra and still be a efective synergy whit the other class (braver bow only), regardless of sub or main

this is the old skill tree
    https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...008dBIb0000008

and this is the new skill tree im planning to do

any sugestions? i eliminating killing bonus and allocating on dive roll advance to use the slow dive roll to have more frames, as on this episode the enemy moves too much and is hard get a opening window to trigger standing snipe.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsHawk View Post

i am a returning player and im seeing some changes whit ranger, i decided to sub whit braver during EP4 and want to maintain that build ra/br since i can switch to br/ra and still be a efective synergy whit the other class (braver bow only), regardless of sub or main

any sugestions? i eliminating killing bonus and allocating on dive roll advance to use the slow dive roll to have more frames, as on this episode the enemy moves too much and is hard get a opening window to trigger standing snipe.
    1) Have you think through why you need lv 10 Trap Mastery? Have you try Poison Trap damage alone without mastery? Launch trap have it's use too.
    2) Lv 80, you can immediately spend points on High Level Bonus once you reset your skill tree.
    3) PP Save Bullet & Massive Bullet, those are nice feature but I don't use it, so it's up to you.
    4) Lv10 Dive Roll Advance, I currently used it myself and it's amazing for me, so nothing to say about it.
    5) Moving Snipe is nice feature too since the enemies & bosses are more aggressive, you will have to move a lot more.

Br main & sub (Bow)
    1) I guess I can understand what you trying to do with Katana Combat without Katana Gear.
    2) As Br Bow, guess you plan to use Sharp Shooter-0 for evasion? I prefer spend points on Step Advance but that just me.

Ra/Hu here, so can't say much about Ra/Br.
    Last edited by Velmoria; Jul 16, 2018 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Add Moving Snipe

strange, i trought i deleted those points on trap mastery, after checked how much damage dead is not really worth spend too much points on it

thanks for the tip

Trap damage doesn't deal much damage, but with lv85 RA skill EX Trap, Poison Trap alone can kill XH enemies if they not immune to poison.
    But it still not something you need to rely as damage. It just a little fun bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsHawk View Post

Adding to what Velmoria said.
    Maxed PP save bullet is very nice if you're going to keep wb. Overall it's better to go BrHu because this way you can utilize lawnchair ring to the max as it doesn't work with Br weak stance.
    For BrRa drop all but gear skill for katana and wait for sega to fix hybrids. You might want to get crits for weak stance (85 skill katana gear + stance crit + Fi ring + base crit = 100% crit) if you're planning to affix crit dmg SSAF because it boosts BA (it was nerfed hard, but still usable).

Hey, I stopped playing before the dragon update - anything worthwhile happen to rangers while I was gone? (also if there are any new skill builds recommended I'd appreciate it)

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    Hey, I stopped playing before the dragon update - anything worthwhile happen to rangers while I was gone? (also if there are any new skill builds recommended I'd appreciate it)
    Traps are worthwhile now. That's pretty much it.

First Arts JA is really nice, diffuse shell aftershot delay can be dodge-cancelled, not sure if DPS goes higher because you lose standing snipe but raifuru is now a lot more viable in CQC, also you dont need to waste PP for SS + JA bonus anymore. Double jump easy safe headshots.
    For lawnchair FAJA means that enemies will die much faster as you no longer need to spend a second for JA when reacting to enemy spawn and rodeo0 will do full damage when used for traveling. Doublejump provides better angle at close range so even if you miss the enemy the missile will explode nearby and still do damage.

Overall great additions for Ra.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Traps are worthwhile now.
    How so? Other than absolutely mediocre extra poison that actually works against bosses upper trap is still meh for anything but PP regen setup when you can't hit the boss.
    Last edited by aiMute; Aug 29, 2018 at 06:37 AM.