Page 79 of 97 FirstFirst ... 29697677787980818289 ... LastLast

The choice depends on your playstyle.

Orbit is a solid option with 13% damage boost and PP recharge. It works especially well if you already have orbit launcher, which allows you to instant charge at weapon switch. You also don't have to keep switching to launcher for raid boss.
    Its R-atk is slightly lower but the overall performance/damage can beat any rifle if used well.

Ah ok, I was hoping for all Orbit rifle, launcher and tmg, I have no idea how this AIS rifle is used with a crit build. If the damage isn't too far off, I'll stick with getting my last CF done. Thank you.

Can anyone provide tips on how to play Ranger in TD? I can't seem to do enough damage to make much of a difference outside of Weak Bullet.

Non Weak Bonus ring and Cluster Bullet/Divine Launcher 0/Cosmos Breaker with some Grav Bomb should be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    Can anyone provide tips on how to play Ranger in TD? I can't seem to do enough damage to make much of a difference outside of Weak Bullet.
    use launcher to do kill those mob, the PA you need mention by selphea,
    and might need left ring the name non weak bonus, make it +20, the materials need is naberius rock and tundra amber, gather this from tundra everyday
    for rifle use weak bullet, for boss, corrupt tower,AIS and aircraft

Ranger can now be good DPS on TD cause of non weak bonus left ring...
    i can be rank 3 on necky EQ but not everyday...hehe
    Last edited by morkie; Nov 17, 2016 at 10:35 PM.

Is Ra/Gu or Ra/Hu better?

Also how viable is Ra/Br any more? Does the non-weak hit ring work with weak stance?

RaHu, non weak ring doesn't work with stance sadly

Quote Originally Posted by Imca View Post
    Is Ra/Gu or Ra/Hu better?

Also how viable is Ra/Br any more? Does the non-weak hit ring work with weak stance?
    Ra/Hu is better of all, massive hunter and automate halfline is your savior,

Ra/Br is situational, no survivability, which is your problem..hard to do end attraction and satellite cannon cause of interruption from mob attacks, your charge PA will stop...not viable to me..
    better use Br/RA for bow use, is it better than Ra/Br, by doing nuke on PA's bow like sharp bomber type-0 (crafted) which is viable to use all the time,

RA/Gu is bad has no synergy, perfect keeper which works 75%HP above and you can't dodge like gunner do to keep HP 75% above, ZRA is close range, you are ranger so not good also unless if you use launcher and use PA zero distance all the time but not viable too, only chain is good for you but once you miss you wait 60 seconds cooldown to repeat,it's better to use weak bullet and spam end attract...

Ra/Hu is only choice you have, and only viable this time, no good news from sega about ranger that can benefits from other subclass
    well only non-weak bonus ring is a good news and which is works only for launcher...so subbing hunter is safe of all

Quote Originally Posted by morkie View Post
    Ra/Hu is better of all, massive hunter and automate halfline is your savior,
    Can you give me a RaHu skilltree? I'm switching from Gunner to Ranger right now

Quote Originally Posted by felinos View Post
    Can you give me a RaHu skilltree? I'm switching from Gunner to Ranger right now
    Quote Originally Posted by sellingrunescimmy View Post
    For people who are experienced with Ra/Hu using rifles, how useful is binding bullet? Is it worth putting points into power bullet + pp save bullet if I only use weak bullet?

Using this build I found for reference (http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j), please feel free to critique or suggest. With end attract and satellite cannon being my two main PAs, standing snipe has a lot of priority over moving snipe for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Only Weak Bullet is worth skillpoints. Massive Bullet is mostly useless as surely you can look around and see if it's safe to load the bullet. Keep Roll Shoot isn't very useful, the PP gain is minimal(3) and it's no good for starting EA/SC due to no SS bonus, if anything I highly recommend you to get minimum attribute Orbit lawnchair to +30 pot1 for that sweet PP regen, with it and PP Save Bullet you'll always fight with your WB loaded and have enough PP to actually do damage.
    Looking at that link they were discussing, I would go with this.

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j