Page 51 of 97 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast

Perfect, I was only interested in those weapons anyway and Iron WIll/Automate have been working rather well on my Hu. Thanks again!

I have a question about the skill PP Save Bullet. How long is it in effect? The wiki says nothing, so am I to assume the skill is in effect as long as I have a special bullet loaded?

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    I have a question about the skill PP Save Bullet. How long is it in effect? The wiki says nothing, so am I to assume the skill is in effect as long as I have a special bullet loaded?
    As long as you have special bullet loaded, but it only applies to the weapon which is loaded with special bullet

So I cannot even change from rifle to launcher if I have Bullet Keep?

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    Also, diff wep PA question - would Crazy Smash and Fake Silhouette be useful in Mining Defense EQs? (and are they useful at all?)
    The only PAs to consider using for Launcher:
    Cluster Bullet (the carpet bomb thing whatever)
    Cosmo Breaker
    Divine Launcher (Please craft this)
    Rodeo Dive
    Zero Distance

All others are just funny effects/fun. But we still don't have a rocket jumping PA ;-;

Concentrated One is really good too though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukipon View Post
    Fake Silhouette is very, very niche. Very few, if any, RA's use it. It's intended use is in drawing aggro away from you within a limited range from the doll (I don't use it much, so I can't give a good estimate); however, if you do a lot of damage to those mobs, they'll target you instead. It can also be used as a shield in certain situations (like DF Elder Bullets according to Swiki), but again, I don't have much experience with it.
    I do use it for Vardha EQ to let the front lasers to have something to shoot other than players, but still, SH or above will have 2nd swipe so its quite meaningless. Hiding behind it does have a chance to block 4 lasers aiming at you though, but maybe that time I fired around 3 decoys.

Now with all those dashing and stuff, would be redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukipon View Post
    You can switch between rifles to/from lawnchairs, but as HentaiLolicon said, if you load WB and switch to lawnchairs, the PP reduction will not apply even though Bullet Keep allows you to store WB shots in reserve; however, if you load Panic/Mirage/Jellen Shot (which cancels WB), the PP reduction activates for lawnchairs only, even if you switched to rifles.

This is why I grab Lvl 1 Panic or Mirage shot for my launcher with Lvl 1 Bind Bullet for rifles.
    Thank you you two for your replies.

If you have all those special bullet skills, that must be subpalette hell >_<

hey guys i have a question
    how' s "sacred punisher" with pot 3 same affix max ele compare to other 13* at the time ?

According to the wiki, Fake Silhouette is only drawing aggro from players into those dolls, not towers so for TD4, War Cry is still a better choice if you want to aggro mob.