Page 88 of 97 FirstFirst ... 387885868788899091 ... LastLast

I think it's important not to forget about Cracker Bullet. It works well as a single target PA, especially since it slows just about anything, even big mobs down due to all the hitstun rather than normal stagger.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

swiki's dps chart for launcher pas still hasnt been updated with the last adjustments; it looks like they added basic attack dps though, but that just makes things look weird

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I think it's important not to forget about Cracker Bullet. It works well as a single target PA, especially since it slows just about anything, even big mobs down due to all the hitstun rather than normal stagger.
    I used to use cracker bullet with a freeze affix, was funny for a while
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

I think sega get launcher buffed alot dps and speed, even without /Hu normal attacks can reach around 20k with effortless

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    I also strongly recommend putting Homing Emmision on your palette for utility, it lets you cancel the end delay of a dive roll, which lets you do back to back dive rolls, which is really good for getting out of tough spots.
    Emission is also often overlooked as an actual offensive PA, but it's actually one of the highest practical DPS option for Rifle for decent accuracy and reliability, but is also horribly PP inefficient. It's still an incredible option for when small weak points are exposed for a short amount of time (Guranz keeling over, Bayari entering rage mode to mention relevant examples right now).
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Dec 6, 2017 at 05:21 AM.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

my HE0 costs about 13.6pp per use when I got a bullet loaded; I can spam a lot of them before I run out

Is it still worth using sneak or piercing for SS bonus instead of just spamming EA?

More so than before actually, considering that pierce got a bigger power buff than EA did. I don't though, because where EA is good (when it can hit multiple times), it's basically unmatched, and when it isn't (when it can only hit once), it's not even worth using at all (use Para/Diffu/Sneak instead).

Is Sneak that much better than Piercing Shell in spots where you shouldn't use End Attract?
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

In place where you cant get multi-hit EA, you wont get multi-hit pierce either. According to swiki, pierce does 825 dps, sneak 1247, diffu 1497 but you lose sharpshooter. Para-0 has around 1379 (approxmate because it does not deal any damage on the first half sec or so. For reference, a full hit Satcan has 1517.