Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Had to be done.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    As long as you are in front of that barrier, anyone who hits it will reflect up to 120 damage to you and everyone else in range. No effect if you are behind Anga, and reflect damage cannot kill you, only leave you down to 1 HP.

Also for those that haven't realized it already, Anga's blinding flash attack that stuns you, can also be guarded and countered against. The Weak bullet laser that follows it can be countered too, but not guarded.
    Gah, that explains why I take damage unexpectedly while repositioning near that field but it's so stupid to take fuckloads of damage because of other people making simple mistakes.

I never seem to take damage unless I'm the one actually hitting the barrier.

I do, however, take damage if Zanverse is up and other players are hitting the barrier.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Had to be done.

Spoiler!
    Good shit sir.

The hopefully-fleshie-only outfit actually looks pretty good. Nice twist on it rather than something copy-pastad from a traditional japanese wardrobe.

I do hope that eye-cover hairstyle works for me. Looks more 'wild' than 'styled'.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Dec 27, 2014 at 05:57 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

-When asked why Ultimate has no variant for the Banther type enemies, and when they would show up, Suganuma only tells us to "Please look forward to it".
    aw that's cute, it's like they can't officially say it even though we all already know; well, at least anyone who visits the main English patch's forum

ulti lilipa is more than likely next, with mechabanthers in tow

As long as you are in front of that barrier, anyone who hits it will reflect up to 120 damage to you and everyone else in range. No effect if you are behind Anga, and reflect damage cannot kill you, only leave you down to 1 HP.

Also for those that haven't realized it already, Anga's blinding flash attack that stuns you, can also be guarded and countered against. The Weak bullet laser that follows it can be countered too, but not guarded.
    Also, if you shake it off quickly enough you can dodge/counter the WB effect even if you get hit.

>Area drops not affect by boosters.
    Wow.
    Sega has reached a new low.
    In general this is the most retarded idea ever and I realized I wasted unbelievable amounts of boosters in the XH eqs (probably like most people).

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Had to be done.

Spoiler!
    XD

PS: I haven't seen this ass backwards crap retard programming since SAP Business One.
    Sega are a bunch of idiots that can't tell a comma from a semicolon.

I dont know...I use boosters + timed abilities for christmas EQ and most of the time I leave out with one of the three different kinds of 12*s that drop there (4 swords, 2 dagger, 5 gunslashes).
    Even if they dont work, the surplus of cubes is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    I dont know...I use boosters + timed abilities for christmas EQ and most of the time I leave out with one of the three different kinds of 12*s that drop there (4 swords, 2 dagger, 5 gunslashes).
    Even if they dont work, the surplus of cubes is nice.
    I don't even have 1 12*

That's a mistranslation, it says the opposite (rare drop boosters do increase the drop rates of area drops).

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    aw that's cute, it's like they can't officially say it even though we all already know; well, at least anyone who visits the main English patch's forum

ulti lilipa is more than likely next, with mechabanthers in tow
    They have mecha banthers in Nova already.

Seems like a given that they'll be reusing them for Lilipa UQ in PSO2.