Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by batman2 View Post
    it won't work xD................
    then you DID something wrong and you must of did not do it right and to let you know that DL mission pack only work for PSP2I

Best hide your food when I'm around! Mystic_Nessly's Avatar

JC, the new beta versions provided by PPSSPP now have the built-in adhoc + depth field hack, so there's not really a need to stay on the old verion that you provide in the links anymore

New PPSSP download:
    http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html#devbuilds

I confirmed the one of the newest versions ppsspp-v0.9.9.1-1437 worked just fine in multiplayer.

I'm assuming everyone who got it to work, is using Windows 8? I remember reading somewhere on the PPSSPP forums that Windows 7 won't work. When I try, I keep hanging on a loading time whenever I attempt to start a mission. It will display it's loading the first block and then just infinitely loads.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    I'm assuming everyone who got it to work, is using Windows 8? I remember reading somewhere on the PPSSPP forums that Windows 7 won't work. When I try, I keep hanging on a loading time whenever I attempt to start a mission. It will display it's loading the first block and then just infinitely loads.
    Hey there Blade,

In the video I was running Windows 8. JCGamer is also running Windows 8. The other folks I've played with I'm unsure.

(Regarding the issue with infinite load screen when going from Clad 6 --> mission when hosting)

That was me who mentioned there may be an issue with Windows 7 and PPSSPP online. (MunchMonkii). It IS working on Windows 7, but it seems, at least from the experience I've had w/ my machines, that Win7 machines are more likely to have the issue. What is causing the issue, I have no idea.

I'd like you to know that
    = a fresh install of Windows 7 (64-bit) had the issue
    = a fresh install of Windows 8 (64-bit) worked fine
    * This is using the exact same hardware and PPSSPP version/folder.

Lumune over at PPSSPP has mentioned that he had WinPcap installed on his Win7 machine, and he was able to get it working.

I'll try fiddling with PPSSPP on my Win7 machines that have the issue to see if I can pinpoint the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic_Nessly View Post
    Hey there Blade,

In the video I was running Windows 8. JCGamer is also running Windows 8. The other folks I've played with I'm unsure.

(Regarding the issue with infinite load screen when going from Clad 6 --> mission when hosting)

That was me who mentioned there may be an issue with Windows 7 and PPSSPP online. (MunchMonkii). It IS working on Windows 7, but it seems, at least from the experience I've had w/ my machines, that Win7 machines are more likely to have the issue. What is causing the issue, I have no idea.

I'd like you to know that
    = a fresh install of Windows 7 (64-bit) had the issue
    = a fresh install of Windows 8 (64-bit) worked fine
    * This is using the exact same hardware and PPSSPP version/folder.

Lumune over at PPSSPP has mentioned that he had WinPcap installed on his Win7 machine, and he was able to get it working.

I'll try fiddling with PPSSPP on my Win7 machines that have the issue to see if I can pinpoint the problem.
    Thanks for the feedback. I thought it was just me who was having the issue there for a bit. Lol If you can figure out a solution to the problem, that would be badass. The only way I know how to get it to run correctly as of this moment, is by running Windows XP in VirtualBox, starting a party and passing leader to the player using Windows XP to start missions. After that, it'll work apparently. But that's an insane step to take just for it to work.
    Last edited by xBladeM6x; Jan 10, 2015 at 01:04 PM.

Hi Blade

now about running a Window Xp on ppsspp emulator not a problem but if your going to run ppsspp emulator with Windows xp. you need a Windows XP SP.3 with all VC++ drivers from 2008 including 2013. also you need Latest version of Direct X 9.0c and also don't run the ppsspp.exe (64bit) just run the normal ppsspp.exe for it.

besure you have the latest video driver for your video card. this very important as well when dealing with window xp with ppsspp emulator. if you dont keep up with your drivers your gonna be facing error when running the emulator with windows xp

Now for some user of windows 8 with 32bit. be sure to check that you have the latest VC++ 2013 installed in your pc and just run the ppsspp.exe don't bother running the ppsspp.exe (64bit) now your windows 8 gonna ask you do want to run it ? go to *more info* and click*run it anyways* this also apply to window 7
    Last edited by JCGamer; Jan 10, 2015 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JCGamer View Post
    Hi Blade

now about running a Window Xp on ppsspp emulator not a problem but if your going to run ppsspp emulator with Windows xp. you need a Windows XP SP.3 with all VC++ drivers from 2008 including 2013. also you need Latest version of Direct X 9.0c and also don't run the ppsspp.exe (64bit) just run the normal ppsspp.exe for it.

besure you have the latest video driver for your video card. this very important as well when dealing with window xp with ppsspp emulator. if you dont keep up with your drivers your gonna be facing error when running the emulator with windows xp

Now for some user of windows 8 with 32bit. be sure to check that you have the latest VC++ 2013 installed in your pc and just run the ppsspp.exe don't bother running the ppsspp.exe (64bit) now your windows 8 gonna ask you do want to run it ? go to *more info* and click*run it anyways* this also apply to window 7
    I see, thanks. Though I'm wondering if the infinite loading bug exists on Windows Vista? I have a laptop from 2007 with Vista on it, so I'm thinking I could start missions using that computer, but I need to do some repairs first / re-install the OS since the current install is derped.

Edit: I messed around with Vista, and I still get infinite loading times. :l
    Last edited by xBladeM6x; Jan 11, 2015 at 01:02 PM.

I did everything explained in the Video but I get a Black Screen when the first Intro music begins in PSPo2 Infinity.
    Any help?

Im using Win7 64bit
    PSPo2i:
    Axiom: Cast RB4 lv100 HU50/RA50/FO50/VA50
    Sen: Newman RB1 lv155 HU1/RA6/FO37/VA1

Quote Originally Posted by Axiom View Post
    I did everything explained in the Video but I get a Black Screen when the first Intro music begins in PSPo2 Infinity.
    Any help?

Im using Win7 64bit
    Hmm, which version of the emulator are you using? Have you tried updating DirectX drivers? Under the settings --> Graphics ---> Backend, are you using OpenGL or Direct3D9? The graphics fix only seems to work with OpenGL.

Well it was on OpenGL when it didnt work but I changed it to Direct3D9 it works just fine.
    Ill try to get my Gamepad to work and start some Missions and I'll let you now if I encounter some errors etc.

Btw Im the guy you commented a video from on youtube. I tried out my RemoteJoy Setup haha. maybe you remember? ;D
    PSPo2i:
    Axiom: Cast RB4 lv100 HU50/RA50/FO50/VA50
    Sen: Newman RB1 lv155 HU1/RA6/FO37/VA1