Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PPSSPP+PSP2I Discussion

Well pretty mush this topic is about teaming up WITH your friends and talk about PPS2I encounter and issue.
    Here everyone can sit down and help each other getting connected one another. help each other on running quest and team up

YESSSSSSSSSSSS you can post video too if wish too. XD
    while we take the time and waiting for PSU Clementine is under the working in progress you can team up with your friends on the pc and ppsspp emulator play psp2 or psp2i.
    So you can post your stuff here and ask a team up request Enjoy each other company talking about PSU while play with your friends

Best hide your food when I'm around! Mystic_Nessly's Avatar

Hey guys! If anyone wants to play together on Infinity (using emulator), check out the Evolve Infinity group: https://www.evolvehq.com/groups/phan...-2-infinity-on

Hit me up on there anytime!

Here's a recent hunt video!

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Thanks for putting this up guys. I'll be joining you sometime soon, just need to sort some stuff out with the new SSD and general irl business. Looking great so far! Should be enough to hold us over till new projects are finished.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

Quote Originally Posted by Freshellent View Post
    Thanks for putting this up guys. I'll be joining you sometime soon, just need to sort some stuff out with the new SSD and general irl business. Looking great so far! Should be enough to hold us over till new projects are finished.
    excally Freshellent

Okay . we found out for those having desync during party up.

1. you auto join and leave During join a Hosting party. this causing low rate desync. this is normal. to help it reset your party redo everything. u get to join. this happen only fi you have very very weak signal. and also when you have high connection and not going threw. good reset will help it

2. when join a hosting party you gonna see a blue box test. don't be alarm its just trying to connect with other player. so give it some time and your able join after that.

these is one of the heck-up you gonna be dealing when connecting with your friends and with PPSSPP Emulator and PSP2I

Last edited by JCGamer; Dec 29, 2014 at 05:12 PM.

Merging connection with PPSSPP +ADHOC testing

we been doing a lot testing connection with emulator and game for psp2 and psp2i here are report

you can host the game without using or opening the AdhocSever.exe that is located to the emulator folder. However when this happen your gonna get long freeze threw the Hosting party menu screen for psp2 and psp2i and this will cause and give you a long desync with your friend team players. The best way to avoid this completely is when your the Host of the Party. So...Just Open your AdhocSever.exe first and then run the PPSSPP Emulator and host the party and everyone can join longest you have the AdhocSever.exe open. When the AdhocSever.exe is open that when you can read the hosting connection of your self including the joining log text from your Friend as well so this way you are will keep track on things and everything will be stable

here me running and hosting the game while having the AdhocSever.exe opened during the game play

after a long day I took the time to work on Phantasy Star Portable 2 DLC mission. Its turn out that you are able to connect with other players and run the story mode with the DLC Mission and more. Only problem is that your gonna be dealing with a bit slow time on loading screen for PSP2I. This take effect on story mode and Multi Mode for the PPSSPP Emulator when you Import your DLC threw PSP2I and Emulator. yeah its bit slow but try to deal with it and enjoy the DL mission

After doing more testing connection with PPSSPP Emulator and Phantasy Star Portable 2 and Infinity.

Here are full result
    tip : depend how strong is your net connection with the Emulator. Some software will work for other people and sometime dont work at all if you dont have your ports forwarded . so beware the problem you gonna be facing with these software and website

1. Hamachi can run the connection but cuase 2.4 sec pause connection with both games. if you don't have a strong signal on your wi fi or strong connection with your modem or wi fi devices, you going to have a Long freeze connection with your friends with Hamachi. Here the link if u choose Hamachi : http://hamachi.epic-soft.net/

2. Tunngle can run the connection with PPSSPP emulator and the Phantasy star Portable 2 and Infinity games but the problem with Tunngle is that software sometime will cancel your WI FI devices and you need to contact Tunnble for assistance with your connection and devices. Even if you have your port open and forward. Some issues with Tunngle and WI FI devices can cause a problem. Here the link if u choose Tunngle : http://www.tunngle.net/en/

3.Pro ColdBird can cause a mayor delay connection with your friends even tho your port are open and forwarded. Me and Nessly did full test connection with Coldbird connection. this cause a very long delay log on threw the game and multi mode and specially threw the loading screen its took us 20min to connected with each other even with are High speed connection. you need to disable Enable Pro AD Hoc threw the ppsspp setting . when dealing with this website
    Here the link if u choose Pro ColdBird : http://pro.coldbird.net/status/

4. Evolve can run PPSSPP Emulator with Phantasy Star Portable 2 and Infinity. with no problem we got connected with each other and only took us 1.2 sec to see each other threw the Multi Mode section. Yes your gonna get a bit down time with loading screen. but that because we were using DLC packages taking the effect. But if you don't use the DLC mission then the connection with you and your friend only take 1.5 second on the loading screen. Evolve can connect with your Friend and running emulator. only problem is with evolve is.. if you don't have your port forwarded you get a Offline statues threw Evolve. also if you don't have WI FI Device not port forwarded you get Online statues but wont connect. this sometime you need to ask assistance with Evolve HQ to help you. Here the link if u choose Evolve : https://www.evolvehq.com/

Remember Strong connection is important . However if you having problem with connecting with your friends . Be sure to check your port forward setting when dealing with these LAN connection software.

I like to make new report about PPSSPP and PSP2I game. is okay for you to log out during game play while saving your progress. how ever don't try to do a Save state on the emulator when doing multi Mode with your friends because you will corrupt the data file for the character and game and the file get corrupted. I just learn this just today when I was doing solo multi mode. so don't do Save state on the game while playing multi mode with your friends. Because create crash and ruin the savedata file for your game and character. longest you leave the host party its be fine. but don't try to do a Save state during online game play when doing solo multi mode or playing with other friends

any problem please let us know on https://www.evolvehq.com/groups/phan...-2-infinity-on
    Last edited by JCGamer; Jan 12, 2015 at 01:51 AM.