Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Charge gun glitch?? I wasnt aware of the glitch. How does it go?

Here you have under PSO an in deep analysis how to play like a pro...just look for the how to glitch part.

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

Or you could just not abuse faulty game mechanics for the sake of "being a pro"...at a 15 year old game at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Green Miketo View Post
    Thanks so much for all of the advice. As of last week i piped to get a the frozen shooter and i am in love with it. Are quests really worth doing?
    Congrats, get yourself a Spread Needle and some Charge Mechguns and you're set. Doing quests are entirely up to you. Some will benefit you later with running specific quests to hunt for items. 'Fake in Yellow' for lots of rappy, 'Forest of Sorrow' for hildebear types, etc.

This guide tells you what quests are best for hunting/piping rare enemies
    http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...icle&artid=723

These two links are great for enemy counts if you're looking for a specific enemy
    http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...icles&secid=50
    http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...icles&secid=78

Currently I am level 91 and i made it to the ruins. I can walk through the mines fairly easily, so should i keep going for ruby bullet?
    The Ruby Bullet is an okay weapon, it's a pretty powerful handgun on par with the Red Handgun. If you have nothing else to hunt, why not go for it. It's not really that much out of your way to kill off vol opt anyways if you're hunting for the baranz parts, plus it's good exp.

And how good are the red weapons? I can only get the mechs and handgun with my ID so should i bother for those?
    Red Mechs are the most powerful mechgun in the game if you just want raw power (50 ATP plus you can grind it to +30) but you'll probably miss a lot of your shots in ultimate. 50% Charge Vulcans are much better option not only for landing more hits (50% = 50 ATA iirc), but also for power. The Charge special is on par with, if not better than a hard attack from the Red Mechs. Also they're way easier to find too since you can just pipe the shops.
    The Yasminkov 9000M is a cool alternative later on if you want to hunt it. It lacks a special and has less power than a Red Mechgun, but it has the range of a rifle instead of the range of a regular mechgun. Plus it looks pretty cool too IMO.
    http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?o...9&sortby=class

And do you have personal experience with the bringers rifle arm and belra arm?
    The Belra cannon is pretty crappy lol. It's more of a novelty weapon like rapid99 said. There's a lot of those in PSO. The bringer's rifle is a favorite of mine. Its more useful for EP2 for enemies with higher HP with its special, but you could always find a simpler alternative from the shops or regular drops. Best used to bring down enemy HP and then finish them with Mechguns.

Quote Originally Posted by SStrikerR View Post
    Or you could just not abuse faulty game mechanics for the sake of "being a pro"...at a 15 year old game at that.
    I gotta agree with SstrikerR on this. It's not like the game is super difficult anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by SStrikerR View Post
    If you have the knowledge to play better there isn't any reason to handicap yourself. Though the glitch section only explains how to use the SNS bug and it is more for select weapons and situations, not really needed for every encounter at all. There are far more simple ways to abuse the mechanics of the game that make a much bigger impact on player performance such as using menus to skip traps and remove targeting for better mobility. Lots of small things we take for granted but were not intended to be used the way they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid99 View Post
    Let's assume you play on the Lamecube...if you play offline only then you gonna have to endure with your gear for now(probable Spirit Garment or something not rare with better stats).

If you play online then you can go for a Parasite Wear:Vajulla (lvl.89 needed Stink frame + 3x Parasitic Cell Type D).

For anything else you need to grind to lvl.121+ to be able to equip it(DF Field lvl.121, Electro Frame lvl.122...).

Rapid99
    Lamecube player here. I don't know, the drop rates are so bad for the Luminous Field, DF Field, Smoking Plate, etc. for offline hunting that it's just not worth it. Even the Spirit Garment is rather hard to find. I'm looking for a good armor for my forces, but nothing good yet for Levels under 120. I spent 50 hours going through Soul Of A Blacksmith to get the Twin Chakram, and that was 24 Tollaws every 15-20min. I'm kinda discouraged hunting for something 3X rarer than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Jugel View Post
    Lamecube player here. I don't know, the drop rates are so bad for the Luminous Field, DF Field, Smoking Plate, etc. for offline hunting that it's just not worth it. Even the Spirit Garment is rather hard to find. I'm looking for a good armor for my forces, but nothing good yet for Levels under 120. I spent 50 hours going through Soul Of A Blacksmith to get the Twin Chakram, and that was 24 Tollaws every 15-20min. I'm kinda discouraged hunting for something 3X rarer than that.
    More or less you are stuck with what you have(since you play offline) so maybe a good common armor drop in Ruins with good status would help for now.

Spirit Garment is not that hard to hunt down if you have a Purple or Yellow id...but if you gonna hunt something down you will be leveling up in the process and it would be pointless to go after lvl120<armor, so rather concentrate on the armors you mentioned before, plus the other drops that drop in those certain Areas.

Also at the end PSO is just a grind/farm-athon...i could sing you a song about it, since i'm only missing a few 30K drops (。┰ω┰。) Love is Over.

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""