Page 137 of 252 FirstFirst ... 3787127134135136137138139140147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2517

The beam looks pretty strong in the broadcast, tho no explosion attached. Seems useful for both increase damage and increase SE chance. Totally broken

Err, I haven't check myself but does the burn effect on mobs spreads to others like on players?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Err, I haven't check myself but does the burn effect on mobs spreads to others like on players?
    Yeah.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Cool, now I need a fire wand for mobbing with TE/FI... or maybe just wait for the beam wand...
    >Heavy Hammer

Beam wand makes me hopefull for getting a true Lavis Canon wand! *sparkels intensely* the current "just moar damage latents" are super boring. I really have a hard time to stay motivated to collect 6 of the same boring 13* wands for a small damage increase. Especially the locked behind the same boring missions or EQ's are just a pain in the ass.

Haha, Lavis Cannon, I had not thought about it. The model is already in the game. Come on, SEGA.

Hi, I just returned to the game after a 7 month break. Was looking for some help as to what I should do. Currently I am Te/Br with a set of Pristine Small Hammers. I have Red Wands for each element, but no way to do CM to unlock the correct potential. Also no RIkauteri or w/e it is. I have 2/3 of a Saiki set, is that set still what I should be going for? I would like to keep playing Te/Br, although I don't know if I would be useless in EQs or not. I've only done one since returning, and basically I just tried to gather mobs with the lightning skill, and wand smack the rest. For bosses, I'd keep Zanverse up, and attack. Is there anything else I should be doing? Also, if anyone could tell me about these egg/pet items that keep dropping, that would be appreciated. Not sure if I should ignore them or what. Thanks for the help.

This is my current skilltree as well for Te/Br
    Last edited by Renavi; Jul 23, 2016 at 11:47 PM.

if all you do is zanverse and wand smack , you dont need pp convert and pp restorate , max deband cut+toughness instead, also switch mastery from light to wind , and your TE tree is good to go
    about subclass , idk , its debatable

If you are not using Banish + techs with Rikauteri, better go TE/HU instead, much higher damage overall.
    >Heavy Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    If you are not using Banish + techs with Rikauteri, better go TE/HU instead, much higher damage overall.
    I plan on getting the Rikauteri when I can, and am also leveling Hu in the meantime. Not sure what skilltree I should be going for on Hu though. I do want to use the bow and Te/Br, I just wanted to know how useless am I right now as a Te/Br in EQs(which is all I really have access to atm).

Quote Originally Posted by Renavi View Post
    I plan on getting the Rikauteri when I can, and am also leveling Hu in the meantime. Not sure what skilltree I should be going for on Hu though. I do want to use the bow and Te/Br, I just wanted to know how useless am I right now as a Te/Br in EQs(which is all I really have access to atm).
    As far as wands go, you really need to unlock that pot asap. you have other ways to unlock it (final EP3 matterboard quest gives you 10 for S ranking it, or you could run LQs spend 50 badges per booster). If you really can't, work on hammers instead. try to get a *13 light wand, since it's the most common element, and you'll need it to own darker mobs in EQs .Aside from that it's ok

-Not having Rikauteri does hurt the class combination, but TE/BR is good enough at casting and smacking, so if you do plan on getting it, you can hold your own and be useful even without it. If you do plan on going full wind TE, you could also get a Nebula wind. Its T-ATK part is terrible, but it's hilariously cheap and easy to get, and both the potential and rapid shoot mastery boost zanverse. So, less damage from your own banish combos, but better damage for everybody standing inside of zanverse (+30% bonus on zanverse to be precise)

-You should definitely go for Saiki, but what makes Saiki good is the Huge PP boost in the set bonus. so not having all three units makes it really terrible. Until you get all 3 parts, you should aim for lower sets (Brisa is okay-ish, easy to get and should make you bulky enough until you can get full Saiki)